2304 W. Park Row Suite 23, Arlington, TX 76013 Map · Phone number

About Cake Bliss

We are located in South Arlington. We create custom designed cakes that are proudly displayed at your special event.

yellow and blue wedding cake
cake
Cake Bliss
buttercream wedding cake with piping
dr cake 3
et cake
fierce cat cake
Cake Bliss
burlap and ribbon wedding cake
cinderella white wedding cake
elegant white wedding cake
silver dragees wedding cake
yellow and blue wedding cake
cake

6 Reviews for Cake Bliss

Janet · Married on 09/01/2018

You will not find a better cake in the DFW area. Everyone has their own 'best cake' but I truly believe this one might become your new favorite. Dionne knows cakes and she did not disappoint! She is super easy to work and a great communicator! I have found my new go-to cake place for all occasions!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Alissa · Married on 04/23/2016

Dionne with Cake Bliss was absolute blessing to us!! I had a few other bakeries that told me that what I wanted just wasn't something they could do and that I needed to come up with something different. Dionne was able to take my very random ideas and put them together and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! Everyone was so impressed and the cake tasted amazing!! Everyone went crazy for the pistachio flavor! She did a perfect job and I am SO happy we found her!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Cake Bliss's reply:

Thank you so much Alissa! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and I'm so honored to have been picked to play a small part in that!

Terry · Married on 04/09/2016

This was the best cake baker I have used, she was great. And very professional and delivered the cake well in advance even though we had a major change of time.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Cake Bliss FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands