C. Turner Events

$2,000 Package Price

• Tamara
    Tamara Married on 08/31/2019

Bride to be

CTE was absolutely amazing from start to finish!! They guided my husband and I throughout the entire process, they made sure what we wanted actually happened! The made sure my vendors were on point and in place. The CTE team was very professional and I will definitely be using them for all my next events.
    Ron C. Married on 06/29/2019

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Mr. Turner from start to finish.

I know planning can be stressful at times. Mr turner jumped on it from the very beginning with no hesitation. He brought amazing ideas and suggestions to the table from the very start. He provided and extensive list of venue recommendations, entertainment, and decor etc. All within budget. He communicated daily at times and responded promptly when I reached out to him. The day of the event he reminded me that he had everything covered and all I needed to do is show up. This was indeed a pleasurable experience and I look forward to working with him in the near future.
  • Louis
    Louis Married on 01/27/2019

Beyond Amazing!

We can't thank Craig and his team enough. When I say we couldn't have done it without them, I mean we. literally. could. not. have. done. it. without. them!! We had so many challenges with our venue, but Craig was in our corner the entire time. He helped us negotiate with vendors and solved problems immediately as they arose day or night. He went so far above and beyond to compensate for some of the challenges we were having. At the end of the day, he was committed no matter what to ensuring our day was perfect. His team was organized, attentive to the details, and helped us craft our vision. The entire team is a blast! We are so glad we had the chance to meet them and spend our special day with them! You'd be a fool not to hire them!!!

Deals

C. Turner Events 1
Exclusive

Baltimore, MD, 21239
Location of (C. Turner Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding