Towson, Maryland, Parkville, MD 21234 Map · Phone number

C. Turner Events 2
C. Turner Events 3
C. Turner Events 4

Ron Casey · Married on 06/29/2019

Thoroughly enjoyed working with Mr. Turner from start to finish.

I know planning can be stressful at times. Mr turner jumped on it from the very beginning with no hesitation. He brought amazing ideas and suggestions to the table from the very start. He provided and extensive list of venue recommendations, entertainment, and decor etc. All within budget. He communicated daily at times and responded promptly when I reached out to him. The day of the event he reminded me that he had everything covered and all I needed to do is show up. This was indeed a pleasurable experience and I look forward to working with him in the near future.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Louis

Louis · Married on 01/27/2019

Beyond Amazing!

We can't thank Craig and his team enough. When I say we couldn't have done it without them, I mean we. literally. could. not. have. done. it. without. them!! We had so many challenges with our venue, but Craig was in our corner the entire time. He helped us negotiate with vendors and solved problems immediately as they arose day or night. He went so far above and beyond to compensate for some of the challenges we were having. At the end of the day, he was committed no matter what to ensuring our day was perfect. His team was organized, attentive to the details, and helped us craft our vision. The entire team is a blast! We are so glad we had the chance to meet them and spend our special day with them! You'd be a fool not to hire them!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica Conway · Married on 12/30/2017

Don't Hesitate! Book Craig!

Craig and his team made sure that my vision came to life! There was no detail too small, or no idea too grand for them to take on. They helped me execute several surprises under my husband's nose, and made my day go off without a hitch. He was dedicated to familiarizing himself with my venue and thought of EVERYTHING. Craig is family now, we love you!

Sent on 07/02/2019