C-Town Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,050 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,050 Most Popular Price

Voted Cleveland's Best Wedding DJ on the Cleveland Hot List every year since 2017!

C-Town Entertainment is the Cleveland area wedding DJ team that brides and grooms trust to create memorable, one-of-a-kind celebrations!

From the initial stages of planning through the final song of the night, you can relax and enjoy yourself knowing that all you have to worry about is remembering your vows. We work together as a team with your venue and other vendors to make sure the entire evening runs as smooth as your dance moves!

We can provide many enhancements to help make your wedding unique to your style, including:

• Completely wireless, computer controlled up-lighitng - Set the perfect ambiance for the room. We can match/compliment the color theme of your wedding, or create a light show synchronized to the music.
  • Custom digital monogram gobos - Make your wedding personal and unique with a customized monogram. Whether it is static, or with the extra flair of an animated monogram, it will add the perfect accent to any venue.
  • Dancing on the Clouds - Create the perfect photo opportunity and leave your guests in awe as you appear to dance on a bed of beautiful clouds. When it comes to your first dance, the sky is the limit.
  • Photo Booth - Help give you and your guests lasting memories they can take home with them.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,499

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,050

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Hillary
    Hillary B. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing DJ

We did a lot of researching to find the right DJ for our wedding because they are such an important part of the whole event. We met with Shaughn to inquire about their services and decided to hire them that day. They were so personable and easy to work with. Nik DJed for our event and he was amazing, so professional and fun and great personality. His assistant (wish I could remember her name as well) was so sweet and I loved how her and Nik really seemed to enjoy being a part of our wedding and having fun with all of it. Thank you all so much for making our day extra special. —Hillary & Casey
  • Vince
    Vince Married on 02/09/2022

Best DJ service around, hands down.

I could not recommend C-Town Entertainment more if you are looking for a DJ service. They were the best vendor that we experienced throughout the wedding process. They were extremely thorough and attentive to all of our needs. Their attention to detail is second to none and they really went out of their way to ensure that we had the perfect wedding experience. They made very helpful suggestions and points in our meetings that we never would have even thought of. C-Town made our lives so much easier during the planning phase and even through the COVID situation, they stayed incredibly professional and made everything exactly how we pictured it. Their lighting and monograms really can transform a venue, which I highly recommend. Their payment system and online catalog to pick songs is incredibly user friendly and easy to use. Bob, who was our DJ, rounded out our music selection with great picks that correlated with our choices. They are extremely dedicated to making sure your day is as special as possible. They were at my venue extremely early setting up and making sure everything was perfect. I was amazed at the dedication and professionalism Bob & Nik showed on my wedding day. Everybody at the end of the night complimented the DJ service more than almost anything else. These guys really can do it all, and if you’re looking for a DJ, you would be hard-pressed to find a better company than C-Town.
    Ari T. Married on 10/16/2021

Best DJs Around - PACKED Dance Floor all night long!

When my husband and I were planning our wedding one of the most important aspects to our day was to have a packed dance floor all night long. Music and dancing is something both love and we wanted all our guests to be able to experience that feeling from start to finish. From the start when we met with Shaugn we were blown away…first of all that he cared enough to meet us in person and get to know us as a couple alongside with our vision for the evening. Right after our first meeting we made the decision to book with C-Town DJs and it was one of the best decisions we made!

We truly could not think of a better experience working with both Shaughn and Bob. They cared about every little detail in my timeline and the atmosphere we wanted at our wedding. They were always willing to schedule a meeting or hop on a phone call to discuss anything that was on my mind. They made it easy for me to work through their planning forms and make sure the evening ran smoothly. They gave suggestions on our grand entrances for the bridal party, and advice on the flow of a reception as my husband and I had not been to many weddings previously. They sifted through my many song requests and first dance specifics. From my no play lists to my must plays…. Bob heard exactly what we wanted and made it happen.

One comment made by my father-in-law when looking around the room throughout the evening was no one was sitting down at the tables. The dance floor was PACKED – and we had a wedding of about 210 people. The energy was high the whole evening and this could not have been achieved without Bob as our DJ and MC for the evening. My dad’s coworkers who have been to many weddings commented that they had never been to a wedding with such great energy and songs and a dance floor packed the whole night. Everyone I speak to can’t stop talking about how fun the music was and how the songs were great for anyone there – even my family that doesn’t dance said if you didn’t have fun…it was your own fault as they enjoyed the energy brought from Bob and Kat. Kat was also out on the dance floor all night capturing photos of us which was awesome to have since the photographers leave earlier in the night. It was so much fun to work with everyone at C-Town DJs.

Something that money can’t buy for me is my family and to see my dad (who is more reserved) dance to some of our favorite songs from the start to the end of the night was incredible – also to find out he had a broken toe the next day… it didn’t stop him! To see my sister shine and get outside of her comfort zone and dance all night is something I will never forget. Another awesome feature was how they made the dance floor look fun yet classy with all their lighting that went along to the beat of the music was so cool. I would recommend C Town DJs to anyone who wants a packed dance floor and has such high energy that people are still talking about how that was the most fun they have had dancing at a wedding before.

My husband and I are blown away and will be reliving this night for many many years to come.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

4194 Rocky River Dr. Cleveland, OH, 44135
216-282-5950
Location of (C-Town Entertainment)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding