C-Town Entertainment Reviews

C-Town Entertainment 7
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional!

I don't even know where to begin, C-Town Entertainment was the absolute best! They were incredibly easy to work with and very prompt in answering all of the questions I had along the way. Their pricing is super reasonable for the work they put into everything! I didn't have to think about anything during my reception, they coordinated everything so smoothly. Extremely fun DJs and truly kept the dance floor packed. They played a great mix of music and I was so happy with the end result. Also, dancing on clouds was an absolute HIT, just gorgeous and they added them at our exit too which was an awesome touch! Overall, I would highly recommend booking them for any event, especially your wedding!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    C-Town Entertainment 8
  • Candace

Candace Walsh · Married on 06/29/2019

C-Town Entertainment

We loved working with Shaughn and Bob! C-Town Entertainment is easy to connect with and they made time for us around our schedules. They respond to any questions or concerns quickly and are able to provide valuable insight to help your planning process along. Shaughn and Bob are professional and fun and made sure we had the wedding ceremony and reception that we wanted! We asked them to do what they do best and we could not have been happier with the results! Our guests enjoyed the music, lighting and the photo booth that they provided and filled the dance floor all night long! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or any event) give these guys a call, you wont be disappointed! We know working with C-Town Ent. was the best investment we made!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Darla

Darla Brewer · Married on 06/08/2019

Best. DJs. Ever!

One word....Amazing! Shaughn and Bob were more than we had hoped. Responsive, flexible in our meetings and highly entertaining. The dance floor was full All. Night. Long. The crowd was begging for more at the end of the night. They were a built in planner. Kept everything on track. We didn't have to look for or round up anyone. They absolutely understood our vision and made it happen. Great packages and fair price. They offer a lot of services too. Check them out, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny O’Connor · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Shaughn and Bob were absolutely incredible for our wedding! They made sure the entire day/ night flowed and even stayed late when we found out we had some extra time to party! We had them for our ceremony, reception, and lighting and it was 100% worth it! They came around randomly throughout the night asking us what we wanted to hear which I loved! They had such positive attitudes and gave off such a fun vibe all night long! We feel so lucky that we were able to have them for our wedding because they truly made the night! They even came up with a hashtag for us! I highly recomment C-town entertainment for any wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    C-Town Entertainment 9

Adriana · Married on 11/17/2018

Unforgettable night!

Shaughn and Bob were simply amazing ! The lighting we had, the music they played to keep everyone on the dance the floor and just the support they gave us was more than we ever could imagine ! They were so easy to work with and made our day stress free! We even got complaments from our guests saying how nice and fun they were and enjoying the music they selected! Thank you guys for giving us memories to last a life time !

Sent on 12/18/2018
    C-Town Entertainment 10
    C-Town Entertainment 11
    C-Town Entertainment 12
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/20/2018

What an amazing time!

I love love loved having Shaughn and his team at the wedding! They were super accommodating, as we were planning from North Carolina, they met up with us to do a walk through and see the venue site. Day of the wedding we had crazy weather from tornado level winds to the eventual rain. Shaughn and his team were able to effortless accommodate the last minute move to an indoor wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and he helped to keep the evening on track! I was thankful to have this team at my wedding it made everything move along just perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Carly

Carly Knapp · Married on 10/13/2018

Best dj ever!

C-Town Entertainment absolutely made my wedding a hit! I want to first start by staying that Shaughn was a dream to work with. He was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. I didn't have to worry about his service for a second. He was extremely professional and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my day. He transformed the entire room with the uplighting. He has amazing attention to detail! Now to the most important aspect- HE IS AN ABSOLUTE rockstar of a DJ. He knows exactly how to read a room and he had the entire room on the dance floor! He helped make my wedding the best party I've ever been to! I can't thank you enough DJ Shaugn!!! - Carly

Sent on 10/21/2018
    C-Town Entertainment 13
    C-Town Entertainment 14

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

We highly recommend C-Town Entertainment! We chose C-Town Entertainment for our wedding on 9/22/18 and are so happy with our choice! Shaughn and Lacey are so professional and so much fun! Truly knowledgeable about their craft and catered to all age groups at our event. Shaughn made sure to reach out to me to discuss processional and recessional songs which I had not chosen because I'm indecisive! He helped me choose two great versions of songs I loved. We even got some photos from them of our family and friends dancing and having fun. Thank you C-Town!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Megan

Megan Ealy · Married on 09/22/2018

Made our wedding

Bob made our wedding complete. He played music that kept people on the dance floor all night long, and included songs that were so important to us. People are still talking about how great the music and dj was at our wedding :)

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Gary

Gary Reynolds · Married on 09/21/2018

Professional DJ's, and they truly care that your wedding experience is perfect.

C-Town Entertainment was outstanding. They provided constant contact back and forth leading up to the wedding day, making sure everything we wanted from them would be perfect. They truly cared that we would have the wedding that we wanted, not just some cookie cutter wedding with our names put into it. The day of they were phenomenal. Constantly made sure we had everything we needed and that everything was going according to what we had hoped for (which it absolutely was). The lighting, music, and all around atmosphere they provided was exceptional. I received multiple compliments from my guests about them. I would 100% recommend them to all.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Janine · Married on 09/01/2018

Unforgettable/amazing/perfect DJ's for our wedding day!!!!

It has taken my husband and I a minute to write! I cannot express enough how amazing this DJ crew was!!! Not only did we have a difficult location(outside far in a back yard) but it also down poured....that being said Bob stayed positive and also professional the entire time. Bob was able to read the crowd and made perfect decisions at all times. I seriously cannot express enough how much I recommend C-Town. Everyone told my husband and I for weeks how are wedding was the best and so so much fun!!! During the whole planning C-Town were quick to respond to us with all questions asked (which was a big deal because we were planning a wedding from out of town from Denver) C-Town also helped give ideas without taking over and were very flexible on the out of bound ideas we had. They like to get to know their bride and groom so they can give the best entertainment ever....which they did!!! Another GREAT thing is some of the Dj's were recently married so they can relate and understand how important this day was!!! ALL AROUND FROM BEGINNING TO END 5 STARS!!! Any event I have in the future (which is my brothers 50th birthday coming up) I will use them and refer them to everyone!!!!! Many many hugs to them for making our wedding day beyond perfect, memorable, and unique!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    C-Town Entertainment 15

Monica · Married on 08/25/2018

We highly recommend C-Town for any event or party. We hired them for our wedding and are so happy with our choice! They were extremely communicative and helpful, very professional while also being very approachable. Bob kept everything running smoothly on our wedding day and communicated with us throughout the night to make sure everything was as we wanted it. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we had so many comments about how great the music was. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jessica K · Married on 08/04/2018

Great seemless night!

We had C-Town entertainment at our wedding on 08/04/2018 and we are so grateful that we found them. Shaughn and Bob truly made our wedding day extremely special! From the minute we were introduced into the reception to the last song of the night, Shaughn and Bob kept the guests and night alive all evening! Before our wedding day, we had an open line of communication. They were extremely flexible as we decided to make a few last minute decisions and they incorporated it with ease. They gave us many options as to how the night could go and we were able to customize our evening to what we wanted. They read our guests so well and played music for all ages. All of us were on the dance floor all night long. Shaughn and Bob were interactive with our guests and kept the night flowing so smoothly. All of our friends and family kept complimenting our DJs to us all night long! We had an amazing, fun night with a huge thanks to Shaughn and Bob. Thank you, guys!

Sent on 11/04/2018

James · Married on 06/16/2018

C-Town was amazing to work with from start to finish! Our DJ, Bob, was extremely professional and detail oriented. He kept everything running smoothly and always made sure the day was about us and what we wanted. Leading up to our wedding day, Bob and Shaughn always responded quickly to our emails and put our minds at ease with the planning. They both also came to our wedding venue to do a walkthrough with us before the big day! Bob kept everyone dancing and having fun and even stopped by the afterparty to celebrate with us! We truly could not have asked for a better DJ to make our day that much better and we can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    C-Town Entertainment 16
    C-Town Entertainment 17
    C-Town Entertainment 18
    C-Town Entertainment 19

Jeff · Married on 05/26/2018

C-Town Entertainment played a big part in making our wedding go perfectly! They offered a truly fun and entertaining element to our evening. The entire process was very smooth and professional. Their team is very attentive to their client's needs. We always received fast and detailed follow up with great attention to detail and clear expectations. This provides a huge value during the stress of wedding planning.
    Shaughn and Bob did an amazing job with our reception. We received compliments from our friends, family and even the staff of the venue! They do an excellent job of narrating the evenings events, keeping the crowd engaged and putting together great choices for the night's soundtrack.
    Working with C-Town was an exception experience! I will be recommending them to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

C-Town Entertainment is amazing! Shaughn and Bob were our wedding DJs and they did an absolutely wonderful job! From the beginning they were easy to work with and showed dedication to making our wedding just what we wanted. All of our guests commented on how well they kept the energy of the wedding high and how polite they were to everyone around them! They did a fantastic job and really made our wedding the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/12/2018

DJ Shaughn is fantastic. He didn't leave any detail to chance. They were at the venue mutiple times before the wedding to understand their set up and make sure that everything was ready to go. They were extremely professional and I didn't have to worry about anything. They kept everyone dancing all night long! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND

Sent on 05/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2017

We used C-Town Entertainment for our destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen Mexico- which was over the holidays. Bob Varga was our DJ and he was absolutely incredible. He had all of our guests dancing and having fun during the entire reception. He was super flexible and always made himself available to anything we needed. He was especially helpful in offering suggestions not only for the music, but also regarding the “flow” for the cocktail hour, dinner, speeches and the reception. We are having a reception here in Cleveland in a couple of weeks and have already booked C-town Entertainment! Highly recommend using this company in the future!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Maximilian · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Shaughn and C Town Entertainment were perfect for our wedding. The DJ is behind so much of the movement of the wedding, and Shaughn did an amazing job of meeting with us regularly beforehand to make sure everything was ready. And when it came time for the actual wedding/reception, he NAILED it. There wasn't a bad song - everybody was up and dancing the whole night, there was a great flow, and he really tied the whole night together. I can't recommend DJ Shaughn and C Town Entertainment enough. Professional and really fun throughout the entire experience.

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

Our experience with C-Town entertainment, for our wedding, was nothing short of perfection! Everything went so smoothe, and the level of professionalism was amazing. I highly recommend C-Town entertainment to bring the fun and excitement to your next event. Thanks C-Town!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    C-Town Entertainment 20

sadie · Married on 09/09/2017

C-Town Entertainment is the by far the best choice we could've made for our wedding. They put so much effort into making our night exactly what we wanted! Nobody left the dancefloor.

Dawn · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not have been happier!!! We highly recommend C-Town Entertainment!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Austin · Married on 09/02/2017

C-Town did a great job with our wedding - we can't recommend them enough! Professional, ontop of everything down to every little detail, super flexible when my wife and I were unsure what we wanted - they did a fantastic job!

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Shaughn was amazing! Very professional, flexible (we made changes up until the last minute- and he was totally ok with that!) and played great music! Our guests are still raving over our reception and how fun it was!

Brian · Married on 09/24/2016

C-Town entertainment went beyond my expectations for our wedding reception. Shaughn and his staff were extremely professional and accommodating to our unquie requests. Shaughn was very charismatic on the mic and they played music that catered to all ages keeping our dance party going till the end! I would highly recommend C-town for your reception needs.

Sent on 01/05/2018