Scotty B DJ Entertainment

Fairview Park, OH View map
$895 Most Popular Price

$895 Most Popular Price

Scotty B DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ service based in Fairview Park, Ohio. A highly experienced professional, Scotty has been hosting events since 1998. For your special day, he will work with you to present a hand-picked selection of your favorite songs for a truly personalized experience. From backyard bashes to country club receptions, this DJ is here to entertain you.

Scotty B DJ Experience welcomes couples to organize a consultation with this versatile artist. Offering a range of packages, Scotty is also happy to create a customized experience to suit your needs. He provides the Highest Quality equipment needed for his services, allowing you to relax and enjoy your long-awaited celebration. Other services available from this professional include:

• Do-not-play lists
  • MC services
  • Professional uplighting
  • Several Microphones

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$895

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Electronic
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jann O. Married on 07/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great guy to dj your event

Hired Scotty B recently for a high school grad party. He is great. Plays good music ( whatever you want), engages with your crowd and has a fabulous personality.

Scotty B DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jann,
    Yes, I can talk to that crowd and feel what music ♫ you like. Once I had a High School Prom with 400 kids and Danced into the evening for 3 hours Non-Stop. Yours was just as great and I had a Blast with all of You. Thanks for the Opportunity to show my talents...........D.J. Scotty B ♪
  • User2740702 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Had a wonderful experience with Scotty. Due to inclement weather there were some hiccups on our side of things but Scotty stepped up and helped us keep things running smoothly. Truly a master of ceremonies. Would use again!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scotty B was the perfect choice for our wedding! From start to finish, he made the process of planning the music and events for our reception a breeze. He knew how to get our guests on the dance floor, and kept playing music until my husband and I closed out our reception. Scotty had wonderful suggestions, and played a fantastic list of songs that our guests loved dancing to. All of our guests had so many compliments about our music! I would highly recommend Scotty B for any event. He really cares about his clients, and ensures that everything is to their taste. Thanks Scotty B!!!

Scotty B DJ Entertainment's reply:

I don't know what to say other than pleasing the Newlyweds is my main focus ! I do turn my eyes to their friends even though it is the couples night. The amazing results I get are unexplainably warm and funtastically exciting. Memories ? A lifetime ! .................... Scotty B
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

4253 West 219th st. Fairview Park, OH, 44126
Location of (Scotty B DJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding