27300 Center Ridge Rd. #451014, Westlake, OH 44145 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Scotty B DJ Entertainment

ScottyB DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ company located in Fairview Park, Ohio. Established in 1998, ScottyB DJ Entertainment has been responsible for providing outstanding music and dance events. We specialize in weddings and all types of parties throughout the greater Cleveland area.

Price start at a reasonable $995.00 with higher packages offered.

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what your questions are, I have answers. Call (440) 333-5333 or email djscottyb2good@gmail.com for a free consultation, pricing, and availability.

Follow Scotty B DJ Entertainment on

michellewedding
Wedding p
Wedding p
scottatgig
michellewedding

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for Scotty B DJ Entertainment

Had a wonderful experience with Scotty. Due to inclement weather there were some hiccups on our side of things but Scotty stepped up and helped us keep things running smoothly. Truly a master of ceremonies. Would use again!

Jacob · Married on 06/20/2015

Scotty B was the base line for our wedding reception. He helped us plan the reception and offered several great suggestions that we decided to implement. His wedding itinerary helped us decide what events we wanted and which songs to play during them. He is a professional that helped keep stress levels at a minimum during the planning process and and the reception. Scotty is a rock star DJ that kept the reception running smooth with no issues or hiccups the entire night. Our guests loved him and the dance floor was packed from the time dinner ended until the last shuttle left for the evening. Thanks Scotty, and I hope you can play all of our anniversaries in the future!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Scotty B DJ Entertainment's reply:

If I would stop DJ ing today which I won't after hearing all these amazing Funtastic reviews, it would have all been worth the many years creating smiles and laughter ! Is Thank You enough ? No. I simply ran out of words.....................Scotty B ☆☆☆☆☆

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2015

Scotty B was the perfect choice for our wedding! From start to finish, he made the process of planning the music and events for our reception a breeze. He knew how to get our guests on the dance floor, and kept playing music until my husband and I closed out our reception. Scotty had wonderful suggestions, and played a fantastic list of songs that our guests loved dancing to. All of our guests had so many compliments about our music! I would highly recommend Scotty B for any event. He really cares about his clients, and ensures that everything is to their taste. Thanks Scotty B!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Scotty B DJ Entertainment's reply:

I don't know what to say other than pleasing the Newlyweds is my main focus ! I do turn my eyes to their friends even though it is the couples night. The amazing results I get are unexplainably warm and funtastically exciting. Memories ? A lifetime ! .................... Scotty B

Scotty B DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting, Setup
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination
  • What lighting services do you provide? Dance Floor Lighting