4253 West 219th st., Fairview Park, OH 44126 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Scotty B DJ Entertainment

Scotty B DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ service based in Fairview Park, Ohio. A highly experienced professional, Scotty has been hosting events since 1998. For your special day, he will work with you to present a hand-picked selection of your favorite songs for a truly personalized experience. From backyard bashes to country club receptions, this DJ is here to entertain you.

Scotty B DJ Experience welcomes couples to organize a consultation with this versatile artist. Offering a range of packages, Scotty is also happy to create a customized experience to suit your needs. He provides the Highest Quality equipment needed for his services, allowing you to relax and enjoy your long-awaited celebration. Other services available from this professional include:

• Do-not-play lists

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Scotty B DJ Entertainment

Jacob · Married on 06/20/2015

Scotty B was the base line for our wedding reception. He helped us plan the reception and offered several great suggestions that we decided to implement. His wedding itinerary helped us decide what events we wanted and which songs to play during them. He is a professional that helped keep stress levels at a minimum during the planning process and and the reception. Scotty is a rock star DJ that kept the reception running smooth with no issues or hiccups the entire night. Our guests loved him and the dance floor was packed from the time dinner ended until the last shuttle left for the evening. Thanks Scotty, and I hope you can play all of our anniversaries in the future!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Scotty B DJ Entertainment's reply:

If I would stop DJ ing today which I won't after hearing all these amazing Funtastic reviews, it would have all been worth the many years creating smiles and laughter ! Is Thank You enough ? No. I simply ran out of words.....................Scotty B ☆☆☆☆☆

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2015

Scotty B was the perfect choice for our wedding! From start to finish, he made the process of planning the music and events for our reception a breeze. He knew how to get our guests on the dance floor, and kept playing music until my husband and I closed out our reception. Scotty had wonderful suggestions, and played a fantastic list of songs that our guests loved dancing to. All of our guests had so many compliments about our music! I would highly recommend Scotty B for any event. He really cares about his clients, and ensures that everything is to their taste. Thanks Scotty B!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Scotty B DJ Entertainment's reply:

I don't know what to say other than pleasing the Newlyweds is my main focus ! I do turn my eyes to their friends even though it is the couples night. The amazing results I get are unexplainably warm and funtastically exciting. Memories ? A lifetime ! .................... Scotty B

Scotty B DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 695
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Electronic
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• 4253 West 219th st. Fairview Park, OH, 44126 See on map
    440-624-6189 (Phone number)
    Location of (Scotty B DJ Entertainment)