C.M. Glover

C.M. Glover ~
Photographic Artist

and TEN EYES [dot] ORG

Check out 10eyes at Wordpress.com
I have teamed up with some wonderful people and we are presenting a new format soon!!

What better way to kick off a wedding season than with a fabulous and sexy boudoir session.
It can make a great groom's gift or something special to add to your personal honeymoon album.

I also love working with couples for the engagement shoot. The more playful and sexy and loving, the better.
Let's see how creative we can be!!

With my background in photojournalism and art - artistically and candidly capturing moments is what I do. Every event is like a dance where I move with the flow of the dance ... among the other dancers ... observing and recording with my camera.

And we are happy to shoot weddings for anyone, no matter your ethnic background, or lifestyle choices. We just want to be sure we connect and have a good rapport.

I've been a photojournalist for about fifteen years and spent the last ten primarily freelancing for the New York Times - including weddings for the Style section.
I've also done some work for periodicals like Smithsonian and Yankee as well as for the book division of National Geographic. My style is very documentary. I am there to tell a story - the story of your wedding day.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
4.7
    James Married on 04/27/2008
    C.M. is just great to work with. Friendly, straightforward and helpful - even when we changed our whole plan; she accomodated without any fuss. Somehow she managed to get around everywhere at the party, without interupting or forcing any poses. Sneaking about like a camera packing social ninja; the result is our photos are fantastic, candid, real and emotional. Everyone loved them and we keep being asked for more prints.

Do take the time to look through some of her work and discuss what you'd like for your wedding pic's. C.M. is very honest, if she doesn't think she's the best person for the kind of shoot you're after she will tell you. But, she will take great shots if you give her the opportunity.

Spicer's Weddings Spicer's Weddings Wedding Planners

Not many photographers are in the same stratus as C.M. Glover. She is an incredible photographer who is able to get the shots you always wanted.

New London, 06320
Location of (C.M. Glover)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding