541 NW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About C&I Photographers

C&I Photographers is the "personal brand" of C&I Studios. Meaning, we provide photography and cinematography for individuals, be that weddings, portraits, newborns, etc. The cool thing about C&I Photographers is that you aren't just getting a wedding photographer...or a "videographer". You're getting a team of creatives who have been shooting together for years, trained in everything from classical portraiture to architecture photography. And that's super evident in whatever we're shooting. Our Team consists of Justin Mein-Signature Shooter, Ian Dawson-Signature Shooter, Lexi Taciak-Signature Shooter, and Joshua Miller-Cinematographer. Although our work takes us all over the place, we are based in the D.C. metropolitan area, Los Angeles California, and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Follow C&I Photographers on

ee686caec25e7f6b 1455833837919 161404
jsm0098
ee686caec25e7f6b 1455833837919 161404

• Real Weddings 73
  • Videos 1

14 Reviews for C&I Photographers

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

We cannot say enough good things about C&I. C&I's style seems to be more journalistic and focused on capturing moments (as opposed to more posed pictures), which is exactly what we were looking. We fell in love with Lexi's work when we saw a blog post of another wedding she did at our venue (the Belvedere), and could not be happier with our choice to work with her. She was incredibly responsive throughout all of our wedding planning and gave us really great guidance re how to time our wedding timeline and photos. I thought for sure our engagement photos would be awkward (since there really is not any event to capture), but Lexi made them so much fun to take, and the photos are gorgeous and not cheesy/posed at all. We recently got our wedding photos back and absolutely love them. They are the perfect combination of some photos where I/my husband/our guests look gorgeous and others where I/my husband/our guests are totally cracking up, crying, etc. Multiple people (including some who weren’t even at the wedding) have told me they started crying looking at our wedding pictures – Lexi completely captured the love, happiness, and magic of the day. On top of amazing photos, Lexi and her entire team made us feel like we were their only wedding – everything felt special (even though they see weddings all of the time). Lexi has such a special place in our hearts, and she’s got two more clients for life – we will be using her for any photos we ever have done in the future.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

C&I are the absolute best photographers in the DMV. From meeting with us months before our wedding to discuss exactly what style photography and specific shots we were looking for, to capturing every memorable moment of the night, Lexi was a consumate professional and a pleasure to work with. Her expertise allowed her to set up pictures that would not have been possible without her. As a same sex couple, we are always somewhat anxious to meet with vendors, but Lexi put us completely at ease and made us feel like we were talking with an old friend. We highly recommend C&I to anyone who wants to have the best pictures possible of their wedding to look back on from years to come--we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/09/2016

kimmi · Married on 09/27/2015

I know it's scary hiring a company to take your wedding pictures especially if you have never met them before... well that is exactly what happened. I met our photographers the day of my wedding, you would think it would be a little awkward at first but it was the complete opposite. Justin and his team made me feel so comfortable and they just knew what to do and I had complete trust in them. To this day our photos have been featured in wedding magazines and wedding blogs and shared on pinterest all over the world. I don't have enough wonderful things to say about them. Request images of our wedding and you will understand why they are the best! My husband and I are so in love with Justin, Ian and Josh we still continue to have them take pictures of our family every year because we love them so much.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Award

C&I Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,616.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,502.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings