By The Sea Wedding Boutique

Kill Devil Hills, NC View map Visit website

Based in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, By The Sea Wedding Boutique is a wedding dress store that also offers bridesmaids dresses and men’s formalwear. This shop stocks recognizable designer labels alongside various items of locally produced decor. A consignment service is also available for those who want more people to enjoy their wedding dress. Owner Stacy offers appointments for anyone who wants to find their dream wedding day look in comfort and luxury.

By The Sea Wedding Boutique carries brands like Watters, and its sister brands Wtoo and Willowby. Its stock of consigned dresses offers even more choice when it comes to brands and styles. Members of the wedding party can opt to rent a stylish tuxedo or purchase one of a selection of bridesmaids dresses. Elegant hair accessories can complete a look, whether it’s with a simple floral pin or an elaborate pearl crown. Various other accessories are available to complement the dress for a beautiful, customized wedding look.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consignment
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 12/05/2020

Walked in to browse, walked out with a dress (or two)

My family was on vacation and needed a way to spend a rainy day in OBX so we booked an appointment online and were able to come in the same day! Mary had champagne ready for my family to enjoy while we perused the gowns and was so patient as I tried on many different styles of dresses. The whole experience was so relaxing and exactly what I needed to figure out what I wanted to wear. We ended up buying a dress off the rack (wasn't expecting that at all!) and I loved a second one so much that we ordered that one to be worn for the reception too! Mary really cares about her clients happiness and was so helpful in recommending an amazing seamstress (MARIA!) to get me ready for my wedding day and even calling the designer to get me extra fabric! We also found a hairpiece and few other little things that we bought for the wedding as well. Definitely recommend this shop, they truly go the extra mile for their clients!!

By The Sea Wedding Boutique's reply:

Caitlin, thank you so much for your kind words! It was my great pleasure to meet you and your family! I cannot wait to see what your big day holds!
  • Fennimore
    Fennimore E. Married on 07/11/2020

Best dress shopping experience!

By The Sea Wedding Boutique was a wonderful experience! I went in wanting to support a local business, but not quite sure what I was looking for as it was my first dress shopping trip. Mary was so sweet. She set up an appointment that worked with my and my mother's schedule. I never once felt rushed and felt like she was truly focused on helping me find my dream dress. While I found many I liked I wasn't ready to commit that day. I found a few more dresses I liked on the Watters website, although she didn't have them in store I was able to pay the shipping and have them sent to the store to try on. I ended up choosing one during my second appointment. It was delivered in a few months, I was able to try it on in the store and purchase a belt to go with it. Mary was wonderful to work with and is a truly amazing person! She genuinely values her customers thoughts and wishes. I plan on going back for my alterations and to rent tuxes (if you didn't know they do that too, and have a great selection)! I loved every moment working with Mary and By the Sea Wedding Boutique, I will continue to support them in any way I can in the future!

By The Sea Wedding Boutique's reply:

Liz, thank you so very much for your kind words! I can't wait to help you all pick out the tuxedos to compliment that beautiful gown. Big hugs to you and your mom and sisters.

Deals

By The Sea Wedding Boutique 1
Exclusive

1 Ocean Blvd Suite 108 Kill Devil Hills, NC, 27949
(252)996-8068
252-564-5431
Location of (By The Sea Wedding Boutique)
1 Ocean Blvd Suite 108 Southern Shores Crossing Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949 See on map
252-996-8068