P.O. Box 12397, Everett, WA 98206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bugsie Productions

Bugsie Productions is a DJ and entertainment company based in Everett, Washington that truly cares about its customers. Since 2001, they have offered professional DJ services at reasonable prices, building a reputation for excellence in the industry. Rather than the loud and overbearing reception music you might find at some events, Bugsie Productions specializes in beautiful music, controlled and clear sound and tasteful guest interactions. Their packed dance floors are a testament to their DJ’s experience, charisma and professionalism.

Bugsie Productions offers professional DJ and event services for weddings and other special events. Their services include:

• MC

Bugsie Productions 6
Bugsie Productions 7
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 02/16/2019

Shawn was the hero at my wedding

I could not have asked for a better DJ than Shawn. I'm an extremely disorganized person and Shawn helped me throughout the entire process. I was lost when it came to picking out songs, flow of the night, schedule, and any other details! Shawn was patient and kind and helped me every step of the way, He wants to personalize the DJ experience for his bride and groom, and make it meaningful throughout the entire night. He does not have a one all fits all approach and is very clear on this. He wants to make sure each wedding he does is different, and fits to the bride and groom. He also makes suggestions, which I was so appreciative of.

The day of, I didn't have to worry about a THING. Shawn was there and went above and beyond when it came to setting up, asking the right questions to my coordinators, and thinking of things before they even came up. He made my day so special, and I didn't have to stress and worry. He takes pride in his work and wants to make sure that the couple is worry free and having the time of their lives.

My guests also loved Shawn. He was funny, kept things exciting, and most importantly played music that everyone liked. I was getting compliments from every age and a lot of older folks came up to me and said "he even played songs I liked!" Everyone at my wedding had a blast and that all goes to Shawn. If you hire him, hes not just a DJ...hes the heart of the party and I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed and your wedding will not be dry and awkward. If i could rate him 6 stars, I would because he went far beyond expectations of a DJ.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my day so special to me. I truly appreciate it.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Jesse · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Hire!

We booked with Bugsy Productions for our December 2018 wedding and we were blown away by the professionalism, prompt replies, and artistic creativity! From reaching out to book them to the very last song we felt like we struck gold with this company and especially with their Principal DJ, DJ Shawn! We met with Shawn at a coffee shop to go over what we were thinking about for music on our special day. We enjoy all genres of music (mostly) and really wanted Shawn's input on what he thought might add a nice touch to the evening. We gave him a couple ideas of what we like and let him do the rest. He knocked it out of the part with his creativity and friendliness! We had SO many people tell us how amazing the song selections were and the whole vibe of the evening and to his credit that was all DJ Shawn! We send our highest recommendations to book with Bugsy Productions. We hope we have another occasion in the future where we could book with them again! Thank you, Craig and thank you, Shawn. Our day was perfect and we can't thank you enough! Anthony & Stacey Jesse

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Bugsie Productions 8
    Bugsie Productions 9
    Bugsie Productions 10

Bugsie Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 35.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Taylor'd Events Group
    Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Craig and his staff are awesome, they work with our clients to create the perfect soundtrack to their wedding day!

• It's Your Day Events & Expressions
    It's Your Day Events & Expressions Wedding Planners

We love working with Bugsie. Craig, Tyler and team are absolutely phenomenal. They are professional, easy-going and talented at what they do. We always recommend them to our couples!

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

This guy is GOOD. Very professional and upbeat style, flexible, and an expert. You'll appreciate his style, demeanor and his interaction with your audience. Great equipment, too.

• P.O. Box 12397 Everett, WA, 98206 See on map