P.O. Box 12397, Everett, WA 98206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bugsie Productions

Bugsie Productions is a DJ and entertainment company based in Everett, Washington that truly cares about its customers. Since 2001, they have offered professional DJ services at reasonable prices, building a reputation for excellence in the industry. Rather than the loud and overbearing reception music you might find at some events, Bugsie Productions specializes in beautiful music, controlled and clear sound and tasteful guest interactions. Their packed dance floors are a testament to their DJ’s experience, charisma and professionalism.

Bugsie Productions offers professional DJ and event services for weddings and other special events. Their services include:

• MC

Bugsie Productions 6
Bugsie Productions 7
  • Marc

Marc Nester · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding couldn't have been more perfect!

We had DJ Yoshi at our wedding recently and he was amazing. We met with him a week or so before our wedding to validate our music selections and to make sure that we all were in sync. He did an amazing job keeping to all of his cues and to ensure that everyone was having a great time. I would highly recommend Bugsie Productions for your DJ needs!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tuyet Liu · Married on 06/01/2019

My June 2019 Wedding

I have no words to express how grateful I am to have Shawn as my DJ/MC for my wedding this year!! Not only did Shawn send me a detailed list of sample song selections as well as categories for the wedding process, he was always responsive. When ever I had questions he made time to call or text me answers ASAP! Shawn was respectful of our wishes, professional in his advice, always punctual, easy to communicate with, and had a amazing sense of humor with a warm air around him that just made us relaxed. If anyone is lucky enough like me and my husband to have Shawn DJ/Mc at their wedding, they will have a room full of laughter and plenty of fond memories!! Thank you again Shawn!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Bugsie Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 35.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Taylor'd Events Group
    Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Craig and his staff are awesome, they work with our clients to create the perfect soundtrack to their wedding day!

• It's Your Day Events & Expressions
    It's Your Day Events & Expressions Wedding Planners

We love working with Bugsie. Craig, Tyler and team are absolutely phenomenal. They are professional, easy-going and talented at what they do. We always recommend them to our couples!

• Chaplain Dale Weddings
    Chaplain Dale Weddings Wedding Officiants

This guy is GOOD. Very professional and upbeat style, flexible, and an expert. You'll appreciate his style, demeanor and his interaction with your audience. Great equipment, too.

• P.O. Box 12397 Everett, WA, 98206 See on map