Jefferson Ave., Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About Buena Beats Entertainment

Bienvenidos! Welcome to Buena Beats Entertainment. We specialize in bilingual wedding entertainment throughout Chicagoland.

I provide Spanish-and-English music and fun for guests of all ages. I have knowledge and expertise in many genres of Latin music, including salsa, merengue, cumbia, bachata, quebradita Nortena, banda, Top 40, American classics, and more. Buena Beats also offers MC services in Spanish and English to create a fiesta that is elegant, professional, and exciting.

The Buena Beats photo booth also adds a fun atmosphere to your event. Ask us about designing a customized template for the printout, or the digital copy.

Please call/text (630) 729-4498 or (630) 729-4499. Email us at dj@buenabeats.com to schedule an appointment.

Follow Buena Beats Entertainment on

19 Reviews for Buena Beats Entertainment

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Book them now

I just want to start off by saying to please BOOK THEM NOW - you will NOT regret it. Jorge and Stephanie went above for my wedding on 10.06.18. From the very beginning they were amazing. They are very organized, great to work with and their attention to detail is amazing! They caught and questioned a few things at my venue that I didn’t even catch. The day of I seriously had NO worries, Stephanie had it all under control. She got someone to bring me a glass of water, helped me when I noticed my cake topper was not on the cake, even helped with bustling my dress! Even when my card box went missing for a few minutes (miscommunication, one of our moms had it) she was up searching for it as well. There is not something this woman wouldn’t do. The music was great!!! I’m Mexican and my husband is white and we wanted a mixture of both cultures and Jorge did great with playing all types of music. They were true to their word and something Stephanie told us at the first meeting that she kept to her word was “I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU”💕 If I have any future events that require a DJ I will definitely be contacting them. Thank you guys again!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Jennifer and Carlos, Jorge and I are very happy you were pleased with our service. Thank you for your honest feedback on the work we did for you, and I'm humbled that you were so thrilled. Blessings and congratulations on your new married life together. Respectfully, Stephanie Sevilla - Buena Beats

Santos · Married on 09/01/2018

Buena Beats was amazing for our wedding. From the very beginning they were very attentive to how we wanted to do our wedding. My wife and I were wanting to find a great DJ that would do both English and Spanish music. Don't look anywhere else because Buena Beats is it!! Everyone was on the dance floor, and I mean everyone and it didn't matter if it was when the English music was playing or Spanish. In total we had about 93 guests and about 40 of them were Spanish speaking. I definatly recommend the photo booth as well as we almost opted out of it because of venue space limitations however Buena beats worked well with our vendor coordinator and found a great spot for it without it being in the way. Will defiantly love to use their service in the future. Jorge and Steph you two are the best thank you for a very memorable night.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Santos: Jorge and I together enjoyed being a key partner in your wedding planning, and please know we are humbled to have you as our client. Congratulations on a successful wedding day, and we hope both of you are doing great- thanks again! Respectfully, Stephanie

Grace · Married on 08/18/2018

Jorge and Stephanie were awesome to work with! They were very thorough and organized- they contacted the venue to do a walk through prior to the event so that they would know where to set up etc. Their communication was great, they were super easy to reach and flexible if there was a change in plans. They were very helpful in developing our reception timeline and the website they use to submit requested songs was easy to use. They are a husband and wife team and really complement each other. Jorge is very knowledgeable about Spanish and English/pop music and Stephanie is detail oriented and organized. The photobooth was awesome! It was a huge hit, everyone from young kids to grandparents had a blast taking photos. The printouts were big and customized. We had a bilingual crowd of varying ages and the music that Jorge played was perfect- there was something for everyone and the dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely recommend using Buena Beats Entertainment!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Buena Beats Entertainment's reply:

Dear Grace, Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with WeddingWire. We enjoyed everything from beginning to end, and we're confident the guests did too. Your dance with Quincy got me teary! Please know that we were honored to have you as a customer. Blessings upon your new married life together! Jorge and I together were grateful you were pleased with our services. Thank you so much! Sincerely, Stephanie

Award

Buena Beats Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,099.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,299.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Jefferson Ave. Naperville, Illinois, IL 60540 See on map
    6307294498 (Other Phone Number)