Day-Of, Full, Partial

About BTS Event Management

Behind the Scenes

BTS Event Management, Phoenix/Sedona, AZ

Wedding Planners
Weddings are our absolute favorite and we love to guide and inspire the most unforgettable moments that loved ones share. From every minuscule detail to the big picture concept, we plan to be there every step of the way. We create customized packages that are tailored to your needs. Everything from full service design and coordination to day of coordination and many other options that fall in-between. Just tell us your vision and we will create what you are looking for. Let us help make this day the fairy tale that you always dreamt it to be.

Please call us at 602.740.8844

Guest List (3)
Destination (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Religious (2)

We planned most of our wedding on our own, but we decided to hire BTS for the last month before our wedding, so that "someone else" would be there to worry about "the stuff" leading up to and on the big day. BEST. DECISION. EVER.

Photos
Profile Picture Deena, 3/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

With knowing the grand vision I wished for on my wedding day, a wedding planner was an absolute requirement. I desired an event coordinator that would provide me with various options, push the envelope, and always strive to ensure that my wedding would be everything I dreamt of and more.

With BTS Event Management, you get two creative minds. Trista and Alex are not only extremely passionate about their jobs, but they work wonderfully together and are truly a dynamic duo. They were there along every step of the way. Whenever I required reassurance, they were never more than a phone call, text message, or e-mail away. If you are looking for an event team that will take your vision and bring it to the next level, you cannot go wrong with BTS Event Management.

Profile Picture Bri, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Alex and Trista are amazing! They helped me transition my wedding from one vision to the next. And made our day amazing!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

BTS Event Management Pricing

220x220 sq 1463432852752 unspecified 10
220x220 sq 1463433092355 unspecified 16

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
This team of planners is everything! They will make sure you are taken care of, completely, and that your vision and day go amazingly. I would highly recommend them, and I do to all of my brides.

Great at putting your needs first! Great business that takes care of all your ceremony needs

You can tell when you meet someone if they mean business! The gals at BTS mean business! They are so organized and enthusiastic about what they do! Be prepared to have a new best friend! It is a pleasure to work with them! Definitely would give them an A+ rating!

Trista and her team are exactly what you are looking for when it comes to event coordinating.... they are creative, energetic, and involved. We have worked with them on numerous weddings and styled shoots and are always impressed with their professionalism and willingness to incorporate fun, new ideas.

Working with BTS Event Management is pure heaven! Every detail is amazing, everything always works out perfectly. Trista and her team are amazing at organizing and coordinating weddings and events. Their design genius makes my images look amazing. I know it's going to be a fabulous wedding when BTS is involved in any way!

6991 E Camelback Rd, Suite D300, Scottsdale, AZ 85251   See On Map