1685 Toronto Way, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

About BTB Event Productions & Party Rentals

Located in Fountain Valley, our warehouse and offices house an incredible fabric department, two plant nurseries, aisles of themed props, a custom fabrication workshop and a lighting/audio-visual department. Our extensive showroom offers a rotating selection of popular themes and spotlights our newest items. If you don’t instantly see what you are looking for, our experienced planners will guide you on a tour of our warehouse. Our in-house design studio is also available for custom 3D renderings of event spaces and proposed designs.
?
In addition to our basic rental department, we offer full service event production. From concept to execution, we will streamline the process for you and design an event to fit your budget. Our Event Producers are committed to providing you with reliable, professional services. One of the incredible aspects of working with BTB Event Productions lies within the fact that we own what we rent, so we are constantly updating and customizing our inventory for each individual event. In addition to custom fabrication of props, our specialties include elegant fabric swaging, tent construction, and lighting design. From elegant weddings, galas, and corporate events to elaborate themed parties, large-scale trade shows or simple backyard gatherings, we can offer you everything you need to bring your event vision to life.

Contact Us For Your Next Event!

Call: (714) 415-3333

ww btb events wedding 1
btblogoweddingwire

3 Reviews for BTB Event Productions & Party Rentals

cheryl · Married on 04/16/2011

FANTASTIC! The delivered everything on time as planned and pick up as planned, no glitches, no mistakes. We rented a lounge area and beautiful large frame for the ceremony, it was spectacular and everyone commented on how unique and beautiful it was. BTB, you were the best!!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Julia · Married on 06/28/2009

Colinne did a fabulous job & made my weding reception so gorgeous. I am speechless when I first saw the beautiful draping, lightening, furnitures and gobo. Throughout the wedding planning, she is very organize, professional and sweet and easy to work with. She would go extra mile for her client. My wedding was held on sunday, she came early in the sunday morning to make sure everything went smoothly. I can;t descible how thankful I am. She made me a stress-free bride. To-all-bride to be or event planner, Colinne is the one to book with, if you need any party rental. Thanks you so much, Colinne!!

Sent on 07/31/2009

2.6
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      0.5

I was excited to have read a couple of good reviews. I called Monday April 21st, 2014. I spoke with a young lady in the beginning. She started off a little dry, no "congratulations on your wedding" or anything like that. I told her I wanted chandeliers for my wedding, at this point she started going into details. The details she spoke about was what I could do to achieve this since the hall didn't allow me to hang anything. I started to get a warmer feeling and happier. At the end she told me ok hold on I will transfer you to a representative that will be able to speak to you more, she took down my name and date of my event and put me on hold.

A guy named Jose (I found out his named from the email I received) answer the phone. He picked up the phone and said something very basic, did not say how may I help you or even state his name. I had to start my conversation with "hmm they told me they will be transferring to a representative". He said "Yeah they transferred you to me" with a very negative attitude. I am a very bubbly person and I toned it down a bit, since he didn't seem happy. He didn't have anything information about my date, my type of event, or what I was looking for. I literally had to start over again. I quickly ran through it. I want a chandelier for my wedding. He asked what date and where? Gave him the info and then I asked him. What is the price range I am looking at? He said I don't know. I will send you the quote. I repeated my email 3 times (I work in customer service, so I know to go slow when spelling out). I wasn't asking for an exact price I just wanted to know the price range. I got the email with no hello or anything, I just go an attachment, that didn't even say that I wanted a chandelier. The delivery and set up fees were worth more than the chandelier, and although the price wasn't bad the customer service was not inviting at all.

Sent on 04/24/2014

BTB Event Productions & Party Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

• Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting
    Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Great pricing and easy to work with staff. Huge warehouse of every type of prop you can imagine.

• A Sweetpea Event & Celebration
    A Sweetpea Event & Celebration Wedding Planners

Love having this vendor I can rely on! They have all your event decor needs!

• FINO Photography
    FINO Photography Wedding Photographers

great team. highly recommend!

• 1685 Toronto Way Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map
    Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:30pm Saturday (by appointment only)