Milwaukee, WI 53228 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Bryan Kujawa Music Services

Hello! My name is Bryan Kujawa and I am a professional musician (piano/vocals) available for ceremonies, cocktail hour, dinner, and receptions. I am based in Milwaukee, WI and willing to travel. I am classically trained with a Bachelor's degree in Music Education from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire and currently pursing my master's in music. My website is https://www.bryankujawa.com/music

I offer two services for weddings, ceremony music and background music.

• My ceremony rate is a flat fee of $500. It includes the following:
  • As many songs as you would like with me playing piano. I can also sing.
  • My attendance and performance at the rehearsal and ceremony.
  • My gas mileage up to 60 miles from Milwaukee, WI (additional fees beyond this).
  • Any sheet music I may need to purchase or arrange.
  • Guarantee that songs will be well practiced and ready to perform.
  • Guarantee that I will be dressed in professional formal attire and will conduct myself in a professional manner.
  • Background solo piano music as guests enter and leave the ceremony.
  • Please note the price is not just for my time/service at the event. It also includes preparation, practicing, email/phone communication, & sheet music purchases.

In addition, my background piano music rate is $150/hr, requests welcome

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Bryan Kujawa Music Services on

• Videos 7

6 Reviews for Bryan Kujawa Music Services

Joe Holtz · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic Ceremony Experience

Bryan played music before and after our ceremony and he did an amazing job. We gave him some songs to play that aren't typical wedding songs and he learned them quickly and easily. Bryan showed up early to the ceremony to set up and make sure that his piano sounded great on the speakers. He really made our ceremony memorable and we received many compliments on his work. Thanks, Bryan!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Joanna · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan played piano and sang during our wedding ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and completed our perfect day. Bryan was wonderful during the planning process of the wedding, always ready with suggestions when I asked for them and open to trying different versions of songs until I felt comfortable with the music. He was very helpful, incredibly professional and my husband and I could not have asked for a better pianist for our wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Bryan did an excellent job playing piano at my wedding! He was professional and maintained communication throughout the entire planning process. Also, he was very easy to work with and always offered help when needed. I would highly recommend Bryan’s services for your upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Bryan Kujawa Music Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 425.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bryan Kujawa Music Services 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Spotlight DJs
    Spotlight DJs Wedding DJs

We worked with Bryan at a wedding in July of 2017. He provided great reception piano music during cocktails and dinner and he also provided vocals and piano for the wedding couple’s first dance. He played great music, was very easy to work with and professional. We would highly recommend Bryan Kujawa Music Services!

• Milwaukee, WI, 53228 See on map