Milwaukee, WI 53228 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Bryan Kujawa Music Services

Hello! My name is Bryan Kujawa and I am a pianist/vocalist available for ceremonies, cocktail hour, and receptions. I am based in Milwaukee, WI and willing to travel. I am classically trained with a Bachelor's degree in Music Education from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. Please visit my website for reviews, videos, pricing, and more information, thank you! https://www.bryankujawa.com/music

Follow Bryan Kujawa Music Services on

copy 2 piano

• Videos 3

5 Reviews for Bryan Kujawa Music Services

Joanna · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan played piano and sang during our wedding ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful and completed our perfect day. Bryan was wonderful during the planning process of the wedding, always ready with suggestions when I asked for them and open to trying different versions of songs until I felt comfortable with the music. He was very helpful, incredibly professional and my husband and I could not have asked for a better pianist for our wedding.

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Bryan did an excellent job playing piano at my wedding! He was professional and maintained communication throughout the entire planning process. Also, he was very easy to work with and always offered help when needed. I would highly recommend Bryan’s services for your upcoming wedding.

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

We can't say enough good things about Bryan! He was so responsive and helpful in the planning process, providing music suggestions and even linking youtube so we could listen to the songs. He provided live dinner music for us and our first dance song. We had originally had other plans for our first dance which fell through a few weeks before the wedding and Bryan quickly stepped in and helped us by playing/singing instead. The night was beautiful and our guests were very impressed by the live music Bryan provided, we highly recommend him for your wedding!

Bryan Kujawa Music Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 425.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Vocals

• Spotlight DJs
    Spotlight DJs Wedding DJs

We worked with Bryan at a wedding in July of 2017. He provided great reception piano music during cocktails and dinner and he also provided vocals and piano for the wedding couple’s first dance. He played great music, was very easy to work with and professional. We would highly recommend Bryan Kujawa Music Services!

• Milwaukee, WI 53228 See on map