This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Phil Koehler Photography, located in Stevens Point, WI, is pleased to serve the Greater Wisconsin Area with exceptional wedding day photography services. He strives to provide a personal and professional service to his client's and their guest. Phil prides himself in hearing client's say they loved, not only his photography, but his free-flowing, fun, and easy going personality on their wedding day. If you are searching for a photographer who will beautifully capture your wedding day and provide you with memories that will last a lifetime, contact Phil Koehler Photography today!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

100% Recommended by couples

Kristen
Kristen B. Married on 08/08/2020

The Best Couple!

Phil and his wife were the most incredible addition to our wedding day! They were attentive, professional, and completely focused on my husband and myself. They worked SO WELL with all our craziness the day of our wedding and had amazing input and ideas throughout the day. We booked them for 8 consecutive hours and they stayed absolutely professional and fun every minute! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!
E
Emily J. Married on 10/20/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Phil did my senior year photos, my engagement and my wedding photos! He is very friendly and easy to work with and the pictures always come out amazing. I highly recommend!
B
Britney W. Married on 10/14/2023

Pictures turned out amazing

Phil was our favorite vendor to work with, he was very professional, quick to respond, and very personable. He did such an amazing job capturing the day. You can tell he has years of experience and a great eye for capturing the right moments. He did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule ensuring we had ample time to take all the photos we wanted. Even though I gave him a long list of requested photos he never made it feel like the photos were dragging on. Everyone had fun and time seems to fly by quick. Many of our guest even made mention of how nice he was. My husband and I were so pleased with his work we plan on exclusively going through him for any professional photos moving forward. Everyone that has worked with Phil has nothing but positive things to say about him.
illustration stars

Phil Koehler
Phil Koehler
Owner - Photographer

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I am the owner and primary photographer behind the business.

I am married to my best friend, Jess (also my assistant and second photographer) for over 10 years. We currently reside in Stevens Point, WI. When we are not behind the camera, we are either treasure hunting at estate sales, paddling on the Wisconsin River, or listening to live music at a local venue.

Phil Koehler Photography frequently asked questions

Phil Koehler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs
Phil Koehler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
Phil Koehler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Phil Koehler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Wedding Portraits
Phil Koehler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Phil Koehler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding