Brooke Egan Photography

Lafayette, LA View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Brooke Egan Photography is a wedding photographer based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Brooke appreciates that every couple has their own particular wedding photography needs, and customizes her services to best suit their requirements and budgets. Brooke offers multiple payment options and welcomes client created payment plans. Rest assured not a single special moment will be missed or rushed, and you will receive the best pricing available so that you may focus on celebrating your love with the ones you love!

Brooke Egan Photography offers couples a number of additional services so they can relax and embrace their special celebration of love and unity together. Some of her additional services include:

• Engagement photoshoot
  • Provides digital files
  • Offers additional hours
  • Save the date
  • Videography Services

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800.00

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

2.6

• Corey
    Corey M. Married on 09/28/2019

Love love love 🥰

My husband and I decided last minute we wanted to have a small intimate wedding just 2 witnesses and us. I wasn’t even going to hire a photographer but my family was like you HAVE too. It being so last minute (I literally had a week and a half to find someone) I wasn’t sure I’d find someone or at least decent. Brooke was eager to shoot my small wedding even it being last minute. Also, because it was last minute we weren’t able to meet before my wedding. She truly made me feel like a friend and that I’ve known her my whole life. She brought me hairspray when I asked because I forgot! She did an amazing job, was very precise about details which I loved! She even is doing a video for my husband and I which I literally cannot wait to see! Brooke was great! If you have the chance to hire her you should do it! Thank you for making my wedding day so special :)
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey W. Married on 06/22/2019

Multitalented, Problem Solver, Photographer

Everything that went wrong before and on my big day Brooke was there in a flash to fix it. My photographer canceled 2 weeks before and jumped in to save the day. She planned out the details that I had not thought of and made sure to coordinate with the band. She also stepped in when the makeup artist bailed the morning of the wedding. I couldn’t recommend her enough. She is a true professional who cares about you and that your Day is perfect so you don’t have to worry about anything.

Brooke Egan Photography's reply:

This is so heartfelt and brought a tear to my eye. I love you and your family. I am so happy to have helped in any way I could. Thank you so very much for your kind words!
    Jessica R. Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

my best friends original wedding photographer cancelled on her only 10 days before her wedding ; so Brooke's services were heaven sent!! Not only was she professional, and friendly but she went above and beyond in EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF SERVICE THAT DAY. From helping us feed a hungry 10 yr old while stuck at the hair salon, to makeup and eyelashes....she was absolutely the best!
    i dont think we could of pulled it off without her. AWSOME!!

Lafayette, LA, 70775

Monday - Friday : 8am - 6pm Saturday - Sunday : Contact via email
Location of (Brooke Egan Photography)

Brooke Egan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brooke Egan Photography include in the starting price?

Brooke Egan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brooke Egan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brooke Egan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Brooke Egan Photography offer?

Brooke Egan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brooke Egan Photography offer?

Brooke Egan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brooke Egan Photography offer for wedding events?

Brooke Egan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brooke Egan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brooke Egan Photography is recommended by 40% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 2.7 in flexibility, 2.7 in average response time, 2.6 in quality of service, 2.6 in professionalism and 2.6 in value.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding