Brooke Aliceon Photography

Vista, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Brooke Aliceon Photography is a San Diego, California-based business that specializes in fine art wedding and portrait photography. The owners, Brooke and Sean, are a husband-and-wife team and have been photographing weddings together since 2009. On your wedding day, they will capture all of the moments of happiness and joy shared between you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

At Brooke Aliceon Photography, Brooke and Sean combine the art of film and digital photography to achieve a clean and seamless finished product. Their wedding photography services include high-resolution images, a second shooter, multiple locations, one event per day, additional hours, slideshow and liability insurance. Brooke Aliceon Photography is also available for engagement, destination wedding and trash the dress shoots, as well as wedding portraits.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Karissa Married on 10/01/2018
    Brooke and her husband Sean have been a DREAM to work with. When my husband and I were newly engaged we decided wedding photography was the #1 priority for our wedding and the search for photographers started immediately. It was so important for us to find a photographer who was not only passionate about their job, but passionate about love and capturing it raw and in the moment. For months, I followed blogs, followed instagram pages, read hundreds of reviews to find our wedding photographer and the second I stumbled upon BrookeAliceon Photography I knew our search was over. We booked BrookeAliceon photography before we even booked our venue, made our guest list and even before I looked at wedding dresses! Brooke and her husband exceeded all our expectations and truly captured our love story. Their editing is flawless, the lighting is phenomenal and every image is so romantic and dreamy. The best part about working with Brooke and Sean is they are genuinely good people and so kind. My husband and I had never taken professional pictures before our engagement session with Brooke and she made us feel like models and was committed to ensuring she got not only great shots, but great shots of US from fixing our wardrobes to moving my hair…she was all about making sure we got the perfect pictures. By the end of the engagement shoot it felt like we were hanging out with friends. At the wedding, they were so friendly and calm throughout the crazy humidity, they were all over getting shots of guests, the decor, and made sure to get all the shot I requested (even had the list printed out and crossed off shots as they got them). Our families both were super impressed with their great spirits and friendliness. It was so cool to see Brooke and Sean on the dance floor enjoying themselves while still getting amazing shots. I am so happy we chose BrookeAliceon photography to capture the most special day of our lives and I cannot wait for Brooke and Sean to continue to capture our lo
    Tahani T. Married on 09/16/2018

Incredible experience!!

Brooke and her team made us feel so comfortable taking pictures both at our engagement shoot and wedding! They are hilarious and will make the most awkward pictures come out so natural. Our pictures are everything we could have wanted and more! I highly recommend them!!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 09/01/2018
    I really cannot imagine a better outcome for my wedding photos! Brooke provides an energy that is indescribable, her enthusiasm is contagious and really set the tone for our photo shoots. She did so well with guiding everyone without over-doing it so all of our wedding pictures look natural and gorgeous!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great photographer! We highly recommend.

Sunny Events Sunny Events Wedding Planners

I love working events with Brooke and Sean! They always provide amazing direction to couples to capture the best photos. Brooke also puts together a slide show for guests to see onsite. She is fantastic and I love her style!

1309 Laurel Tree Ln Vista, CA, 92056
Location of (Brooke Aliceon Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding