Brooke Aliceon Photography Reviews

42 | Fallbrook, CA

42 Reviews for Brooke Aliceon Photography

42 Brooke Aliceon Photography Reviews

Karissa · Married on 10/01/2018

Brooke and her husband Sean have been a DREAM to work with. When my husband and I were newly engaged we decided wedding photography was the #1 priority for our wedding and the search for photographers started immediately. It was so important for us to find a photographer who was not only passionate about their job, but passionate about love and capturing it raw and in the moment. For months, I followed blogs, followed instagram pages, read hundreds of reviews to find our wedding photographer and the second I stumbled upon BrookeAliceon Photography I knew our search was over. We booked BrookeAliceon photography before we even booked our venue, made our guest list and even before I looked at wedding dresses! Brooke and her husband exceeded all our expectations and truly captured our love story. Their editing is flawless, the lighting is phenomenal and every image is so romantic and dreamy. The best part about working with Brooke and Sean is they are genuinely good people and so kind. My husband and I had never taken professional pictures before our engagement session with Brooke and she made us feel like models and was committed to ensuring she got not only great shots, but great shots of US from fixing our wardrobes to moving my hair…she was all about making sure we got the perfect pictures. By the end of the engagement shoot it felt like we were hanging out with friends. At the wedding, they were so friendly and calm throughout the crazy humidity, they were all over getting shots of guests, the decor, and made sure to get all the shot I requested (even had the list printed out and crossed off shots as they got them). Our families both were super impressed with their great spirits and friendliness. It was so cool to see Brooke and Sean on the dance floor enjoying themselves while still getting amazing shots. I am so happy we chose BrookeAliceon photography to capture the most special day of our lives and I cannot wait for Brooke and Sean to continue to capture our lo

Brooke Aliceon Photography 2
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 3

Tahani Trujillo · Married on 09/16/2018

Incredible experience!!

Brooke and her team made us feel so comfortable taking pictures both at our engagement shoot and wedding! They are hilarious and will make the most awkward pictures come out so natural. Our pictures are everything we could have wanted and more! I highly recommend them!!

Kristina · Married on 09/01/2018

I really cannot imagine a better outcome for my wedding photos! Brooke provides an energy that is indescribable, her enthusiasm is contagious and really set the tone for our photo shoots. She did so well with guiding everyone without over-doing it so all of our wedding pictures look natural and gorgeous!

Brooke Aliceon Photography 4
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 5
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 6
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 7
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 8
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 9
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 10

Thanj · Married on 07/14/2018

Brooke was the very first vendor I reached out to right after getting engaged. Before I knew my venue, dress, date - I knew I wanted Brooke to capture our big day. She and Sean are so professional, and such genuinely nice, joyful people. We were nervous to do a professional shoot, yet they made us so comfortable and we trusted that we were in good, experienced hands. It felt like hanging out with old friends. Brooke has done a lot of my friends' weddings before (and they came highly recommended), so I knew on my wedding day I could rest assured that they would capture all the right moments. It was such a relief to have a photographer we trust. We just received our wedding pictures and we could not be happier to see the joy, love, and beauty captured! Thank you, Brooke and Sean!!!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/29/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

We loved having Brooke and Sean at our wedding. Brooke knew how to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera and they were fun to have around and brought a great energy to our day. And the photos are gorgeous!

Johanna · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely the best photographers on the west coast! We absolutely loved the experience we received from you. The quality and quantity of photos was outstanding. We particularly enjoyed „grandpa“! We will use you guys as our family photogs for life! Love you both!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Brooke and Sean MADE our wedding. They are not only professional and responsive but they are fun and personable. Brooke went ABOVE and BEYOND by helping me with things that were completely out of her job description (i.e. rubbing make-up out of my wedding dress minutes before I walked down the aisle during my panic attack). The pictures are STUNNING. Brooke and Sean know how to work with the sun and captured some incredible moments of us on the beach. Everyone thinks our photos could be featured in a magazine. Brooke and Sean were the best decision we ever made.. and having 2 photographers ensured we captured every moment. They even put together a wedding preview slideshow that they played during the reception.. it was perfect.

Brooke Aliceon Photography 11
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 12
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 13
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 14
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 15

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2017

Brooke and Sean are wonderful! They are my favorite vendor we hired. We are so grateful for their time and talents. I've spent hours pining over our pictures - seriously amazing. They took a stressful day and found the love, light and excitement in it. I would highly recommend this team and hope to work with them again for family photos down the line.

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2017

We had a FANTASTIC experience with Brooke and Sean! Our photos were stunning and we loved our engagement session to get to know them and have them understand how we photograph so that our day was full of all the photos we wanted and we knew our family would want. I had 2 dresses (wedding and reception) as well as a getaway look and we had a really experienced photographer who knew how to gauge family tensions that can arise during a wedding, they really went above and beyond for us and we had everything we could ever want in photos! What a team! I get compliments all the time on our wedding photos and I recommend the to everyone I know looking for a photographer because they are such great people!

Brooke Aliceon Photography 16
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 23
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 24
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 25

Brianne · Married on 11/26/2016

Brooke and Sean are amazing. Not only are they crazy talented, but also these are people you want to be friends with! Your wedding day is one of the MOST important days of your life and you want to be surrounded by people you like and that make you comfortable. Brooke and Sean are totally it. They made the day fun and effortless for my husband and me. Brooke even put together a quick wedding preview album for us to see before we left for our honeymoon the next day. Talk about top notch service. And I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. I have received so many compliments on them and they are so amazing to look at and relive such an incredible day in our lives. We love Brooke and Sean! You will too!

• Kariann

Kariann · Married on 07/16/2016

Brooke is not only an amazing photographer but a wonderful person! She was so professional and easy to work with. My mom had a bad experience with the hair portion of hair and make up on our wedding day and was very upset. Brooke even stepped in to help her fix it and it was perfect! We got our photos back so quickly and loved every. single. one!! She even had some photos streaming on a laptop during our wedding reception for guests to see. She perfectly captured our day in a way we will always remember. We will definitely be asking Brooke and Sean to take photos for our family in the future! All my bridesmaids want her to photograph their weddings too! She truely takes pride in her business and loves her clients and what she does. A (more than) five star experience!! Thanks Brooke!!

Brooke Aliceon Photography 26
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 27
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 28
    Brooke Aliceon Photography 29

Brooke and Sean were an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I were nervous about getting good shots in since we weren't doing a first look, but just from seeing the sneak peek reel at the reception, we can already tell we have so many great pictures that we can't wait to get back and frame! We were so at ease taking pictures with Brooke and Sean, even though we were in the middle of an emotional and occasionally stressful day-they're so laid back and on top of their time schedule at the same time! They made the process so easy and from the previews we've seen, captured some stunning shots! We were lucky to have an incredible sunset on our wedding evening, and they took shots of us during that time, which was exactly what I hoped would happen so we would have more shots of the two of us. They have such an eye for lighting are so talented. We wish we lived in CA so they could take more shots down the road! We would absolutely recommend working with them-we couldn't have been happier!!

Gaby · Married on 05/30/2015

Brooke and Sean are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Out of our entire perfect wedding day, both my husband and I feel that Brooke was the best thing that contributed to our day! Just in the sneak peak of pictures we've already seen we, as well as our families, are eagerly excited to see the rest! She does a great job of capturing the dreamy, soft and timeless moments. Neither my husband nor I are pros at getting our pictures taken but they're both so much fun! It was great to be able to steal time away from the party madness and escape with Brooke and Sean to take more photos. They made it calm, intimate and fun! Our engagement session was a complete blast as well! I can't rave about them enough and my husband looks at the pictures we've already gotten every day!

Brooke and Sean are the most amazing team you could ever dream of hiring for your wedding day. They are so professional and make everyone look their absolute best, even the most unphotogenic ones of the bunch. The photos we have from our wedding day are quite literally jaw dropping. The light and composition is so beautiful that each image is breathtaking. I couldn't imagine having anyone else shoot our wedding day.

• Psyche

Cristina · Married on 01/16/2015

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!! We had my daughter's wedding pictures during the reception streaming from computers. I wholeheartedly recommend this service.

Erin · Married on 11/16/2014

Brooke and Sean were amazing to work with! My husband and I used them
    for our engagement photos and wedding day and could not be happier with the outcome. They are extremely professional and punctual with delivering the finished product and were so much fun to work with. Brooke is very creative and has so many cute ideas and knows just how to stage photos to make them look not staged she is also a perfectionist (which I love) !! I have since recommended them to a handful of friends, all have been very pleased with their work as well!

rachel · Married on 10/15/2014

Brooke and her team were simply amazing, from the first message I sent to the finished photos I couldn't frame fast enough. She responded right away to all my questions and even found a way to work with our small budget, which made me feel like she truly cared about doing all she could to make our day special for us. She was patient and organized when it came to capturing those large family photos and her team really made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. My little growing family plan on using Brooke Aliceon Photography for all our special family moments!

Dana · Married on 10/04/2014

Her photos are beautiful! I love how she uses lighting.

Alexandra · Married on 09/06/2014

Brooke, Sean and team went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted! As photographers ourselves it's hard to put trust in another person to capture your wedding but we knew that Brooke was the best! She helped make everyone feel comfortable and was great with posing and so encouraging to us! We highly recommend Brooke and her team to anyone looking for timeless photography and a special experience that goes beyond just the photos. We are happy to call her a friend now and have continued to use her for our growing family!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2014

Brought along assistants so I will end up with even more amazing pictures. Were incredibly caring and helpful during all the stress. Went to bat for me when my venue was messing everything up. Had sneak peek photos already showing during reception. Took AMAZING pictures! Just everything about them was/is amazing.

Rebecca · Married on 02/22/2014

My event was less than 24hours ago..so clearly I haven't received the images yet but Im already reviewing! This photographer is beyond amazing. We loved working with her soo much!!! I am so happy to have hired her!!! Absolutely the sweetest gal ever!

Jesica · Married on 09/14/2013

Brooke of Brooke Aliceon Photography is amazing, we loved working with both her and her husband, Sean. We first met with Brooke a little over a year before our wedding after seeing her photographs online, we loved the moments she captured and how gorgeous all of her photos were - from the beginning she was so easy to talk to, she wanted to make sure we would love our photos, and we do. We really like that she setup an engagement session prior to the wedding so she could get to know us, and we could get to know her. That especially came in to play on our wedding day, we were so comfortable with her and Sean, they were familiar faces among family and friends.

The photos from the engagement session were perfect, we ended up using them for our save the dates, we also just got the wedding photos which there are a ton of and every single one is perfect. Brooke captured our day perfectly, we now have every moment in pictures. I didn't realize how fast the wedding day would pass, and how much I would miss, looking through the photos is like reliving that special day.

I've had the pleasure of working with the Brooke Aliceon team for literally all of my photo needs. She has provided years of joy for me and my husband, my family, and one day my future family. I was so fortunate to be able to call her my photographer and now my friend.

I expect nothing less than perfect when I receive a Brooke Aliceon package full of my most recent photos. More often than not, wedding photos come back and the couple doesn't look anything like themselves, the color seems off, and they don't really capture the magic of the day. That has never been the case with this team. When I scan through all the images I see the love between me and my husband, I feel beautiful, and it seems as though she really captures who we are as people.

I once read "Its not the camera but who's behind the camera," I feel like that statement couldn't be truer. Of course they have the latest and greatest in equipment, but that's not what sets them apart from other photographers. Brooke will find a way to be so present and professional on your day, that you know she's there to capture all the important moments. Then on the other hand, she also finds a way to blend in to capture all those little special moments you didn't know you missed. She has such a way about her that you feel an instant connection and you couldn't imagine your day without her.

I was fortunate enough to have the Brooke Aliceon team create a special package for me and my needs. I used her services for my bridal shower, engagement photos, wedding, and have since used her for an anniversary shoot two years later. I’ve had the pleasure of being her bride and a bridesmaid in the multiple weddings I’ve referred her to since. I can’t express enough how much her talent is the gift that keeps on giving.

A picture tells a thousand words, unless it's taken by Brooke Aliceon Photography. Her photos transcend words. They are really that beautiful.

Brooke and her husband shot our wedding weekend in late March. We had two weddings, a Hindu ceremony and then the traditional Christian ceremony at the Museum of Art. Brooke also took our engagement photos a few months before our big day.

Working with her was great- she was timely, affordable, and professional. She was so comfortable to work with! And like I said, words cannot express how perfect her work is. She has a talent in capturing beautiful moments and memories and the results are stunning. We are so thrilled they to have her as part of our wedding weekend.

Very highly, highly recommended- would give them 10 stars if it was possible!!