4625 Piedmont Row Drive Suite 125, Charlotte, NC 28210 Map · Phone number

About Brock Moran

Brock Moran offers exquisite gifts for any occasion.

Please call (704-341-6264) or email (info@brockmoran.com) us for more information!

tabletop050314
Store Front at Piedmont Town Center
Charlotte, NC
Brock Moran Store Front at Piedmont Town Center Charlotte, NC

3 Reviews for Brock Moran

I initially visited the Brock Moran store because I wanted to see a specific Simon Pearce product in person. I was welcomed and felt at home immediately in the care of John Schilz. Their selection is top notch, and it was so refreshing to create my registry in the store instead of spending so much time clicking around online. The store is beautiful, curated, but livable, and they have a thorough selection of dinnerware, glassware, and many other home items. After I met with John, his team developed an online registry, which I could manage as needed. The Brock Moran team communicates well, and was always available to answer any questions that popped up. I am extremely pleased with the registry service at Brock Moran, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a personal experience!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Ann · Married on 04/16/2011

I do not live in Charlotte, but was initially drawn to Brock Moran for their extensive fine china selection and efficient online registry. The store is lovely and the staff is incredibly knowledgeable and patient. The owner came to greet us on both occasions I was registering for items. Erin spent a lot of time with me, trying out different combinations of fine and everyday china. We came up with creative and beautiful place settings that I attribute to the amount of time she spent with me. I would not have received this type of service elsewhere. Also, the online registry was extremely easy for me to manage as well as for guests to make purchases. The packages are beautiful! It is a top-notch organization and I would highly recommend Brock Moran for your wedding registry. We will enjoy our beautiful pieces for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 08/01/2009

Brock Moran Home was a perfect place to register for our wedding.
    The staff (we worked with Erin, Whitney, and Brock) was absolutely fabulous. They have wonderful taste in home decor and gave us suggestions when asked without ever being too pushy or trying to force their opinions on us- a very refreshing and hard-to-come-by attitude in retail these days.
    They also went above and beyond to help us find the perfect gifts to add to our wedding registry. For example, we had seen a line of China in a catalog that we were very interested in. Brock Moran Home didn't actually carry the pattern, but he got in contact with the manufacturer who shipped a whole place setting in just for us to see. They then worked with us to design a custom color so that our China would be just what we hoped. Throughout the entire ordering process, Brock Moran Home kept in touch through phone and email so that we never felt out of the loop.
    My husband and I have continued to buy each other birthday, anniversary, and Christmas gifts from this store. Just walk in and you will see why!
    One more great thing about registering at Brock Moran Home is their registry website. This makes it easy for all of your out-of-town guests to view and order some special for you. Not many specialty home stores have this capacity, and they certainly have not managed to balance the old-fashioned personalized care for customers with modern online shopping like Brock Moran Home has.

Sent on 12/19/2010

Brock Moran FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Design
  • What items are available? Barware, Bed & Bath, Drink Accessories, Registry
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No