Hazlet, New Jersey, Hazlet, NJ 07730 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Caricatures By Ruy

You and your loved ones or party guests will experience quick and personalized portraits created before your very eyes that will look like YOU!

Unique mementos to take home from birthdays, conventions, wedding receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs, banquets, trade shows, holiday parties, graduation/celebratory parties of all sorts, corporate functions, mall events, picnics, college events: ANY FUNCTION . . . you get the idea.

Weather it’s a corporate or private events, a live Caricature Artist is the perfect touch.

Book Now for artistic entertainment for any occasion and fantastic party favors!

• Tony Santana Cigar Company
7aa815fdbe55cc5c Me

1 Reviews for Caricatures By Ruy

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

I really didn't think I wanted a photobooth at our wedding, and as soon as I realized I could hire someone to do caricatures for our guests instead, I was sold. Such a novel, different idea that isn't completely overdone. I was a little hesitant leading up to the wedding, that maybe our guests wouldn't understand or "get it". Maybe they wouldn't be a fan of it? I don't know what I was thinking but I was SO wrong. One of the most exciting points of my day was briefly passing through my cocktail hour and seeing our guests being drawn, and waiting nearby to be drawn. I was thrilled. Everyone absolutely loved it. Ruy was busy all night, and I loved seeing my guests having fun with it, and seeing the finished product. His caricatures are awesome, and seriously spot on as far as facial features go. The one he drew for myself and my husband is already framed and waiting to be hung in our new home. This is something you won't regret doing, I can promise you that.

Sent on 05/09/2019

• Hazlet, New Jersey Hazlet, NJ, 07730 See on map
    Location of (Caricatures By Ruy)