Charlotte, NC 28227 Map · Phone number

About Megmichelle

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of one day being a wedding planner. Well, I didn't quite fulfill that dream but found something I love even more. I started out in advertising and still do quite a bit of graphic design in that industry but found that making wedding favors is something I adore doing. There is just something about making something with your hands. At Megmichelle, I create custom designs and handmake wedding favors to help make your big day even more special. I specialize in making beautiful handmade favors that can be customized by you. Let me help you fulfill your dream of having lovely, meaningful favors that show your guests how much you appreciate their love and support.

No idea is too big. If you have something in mind that you don't see in my shop, just let me know. Coming up with custom designs as well as custom sized favors is one of the best parts of this job.

megmichelle02
megmichelle00
megmichelle00
img475
img391

Megmichelle FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• CE Rental
    CE Rental Wedding Rentals

MegMichelle has unique and beautiful jewelry. She knows what she is doing and loves what she does! Think of MegMichelle in the future to help glam your upcoming wedding or special event, she does it all!

• Kristen Weaver Photography
    Kristen Weaver Photography Wedding Photographers

Meg's designs are gorgeous, custom made designs! I'd love to photograph brides wearing them - they're unique and fabulous - just like Meg!

• Charlotte, 28227 See on map
    Please contact me at anytime. I will respond promptly.