Rockford, IL 61126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Broadway Florist

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Broadway florist went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were absolutely stunning! I absolutely loved my bouquet! They were so patient and kind when I would make adjustments to my order! I was not there when they were setting up but I was so happy with the end result not only did they do exactly what I asked but they put flowers in places that I didn't even think to do and it turned out absolutely beautiful. They were great!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tina and her staff at Broadway Floral are amazing people! Tina will do anything to make sure that you have the flowers that you want. She will make suggestions, show you different colors, and help you in any way possible. I was having a fall wedding and would have never thought of having leaves and berries in my bouquet, however, she suggested them and it turned out being absolutely beautiful! Tina's assistant, Alison, also assists in the delivery of the flowers and makes sure that they are placed exactly how they should be. She will also act as a mini coordinator and help with things that are not necessarily her responsibility. For example, Alison set up my place cards without even being asked! Tina and Alison are a great team and one of the best vendors in Rockford!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2013

The most important part of my wedding for me was my flowers! I went to Broadway and met with Tina, I was nervous about my ideas not coming to reality, but when I met with her I knew I had come to the right place!! I had a rustic wedding and my centerpieces were beautiful... they had specially made rustic crates for the flowers to sit in. She also made an arbor that I had requested to be made of only sticks, it was breath taking. I was probably hard to deal with because of all my specifics on the details of my flowers, but it was all worth it because the flowers couldn't have turned out any more beautiful! Currently drying out my amazing bouquet so I can keep it forever!! Thank you again girls!!

-Ryan and Brittany