Broadway Florist

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Kelly Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers, quick and accurate service

We used Broadway florist for our wedding in July. Our order was probably on the smaller side (no bridal party) but they still treated us as a priority. Setting up an appointment was easy, they followed up and answered questions promptly so there were no hiccups the day of. By the time I arrived at our marriage site, the flowers had already arrived creating no hassle for us. They were beautiful and captured the colors we wanted and the look we desired. I did not have strong feelings/opinions towards our flowers going into our appointment but I fell in love with my bouquet the day I saw it. The delivery service was a big stress relief so that we did not need to arrange for pick up.
    Brittany Married on 09/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Broadway florist went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were absolutely stunning! I absolutely loved my bouquet! They were so patient and kind when I would make adjustments to my order! I was not there when they were setting up but I was so happy with the end result not only did they do exactly what I asked but they put flowers in places that I didn't even think to do and it turned out absolutely beautiful. They were great!
  • User1386882 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tina and her staff at Broadway Floral are amazing people! Tina will do anything to make sure that you have the flowers that you want. She will make suggestions, show you different colors, and help you in any way possible. I was having a fall wedding and would have never thought of having leaves and berries in my bouquet, however, she suggested them and it turned out being absolutely beautiful! Tina's assistant, Alison, also assists in the delivery of the flowers and makes sure that they are placed exactly how they should be. She will also act as a mini coordinator and help with things that are not necessarily her responsibility. For example, Alison set up my place cards without even being asked! Tina and Alison are a great team and one of the best vendors in Rockford!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rockford
Location of (Broadway Florist)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding