Broadway Florist Reviews

13 | Rockford, IL

13 Reviews for Broadway Florist

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Broadway florist went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were absolutely stunning! I absolutely loved my bouquet! They were so patient and kind when I would make adjustments to my order! I was not there when they were setting up but I was so happy with the end result not only did they do exactly what I asked but they put flowers in places that I didn't even think to do and it turned out absolutely beautiful. They were great!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tina and her staff at Broadway Floral are amazing people! Tina will do anything to make sure that you have the flowers that you want. She will make suggestions, show you different colors, and help you in any way possible. I was having a fall wedding and would have never thought of having leaves and berries in my bouquet, however, she suggested them and it turned out being absolutely beautiful! Tina's assistant, Alison, also assists in the delivery of the flowers and makes sure that they are placed exactly how they should be. She will also act as a mini coordinator and help with things that are not necessarily her responsibility. For example, Alison set up my place cards without even being asked! Tina and Alison are a great team and one of the best vendors in Rockford!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2013

The most important part of my wedding for me was my flowers! I went to Broadway and met with Tina, I was nervous about my ideas not coming to reality, but when I met with her I knew I had come to the right place!! I had a rustic wedding and my centerpieces were beautiful... they had specially made rustic crates for the flowers to sit in. She also made an arbor that I had requested to be made of only sticks, it was breath taking. I was probably hard to deal with because of all my specifics on the details of my flowers, but it was all worth it because the flowers couldn't have turned out any more beautiful! Currently drying out my amazing bouquet so I can keep it forever!! Thank you again girls!!

-Ryan and Brittany

Sent on 10/01/2013

Tina and Alison are great at Broadway Florist! They sit down and listen to what you want! Will work with any budget! We had a strict budget and they wanted to help me! Gorgeous flowers, I was impressed with timing and quality of flowers! I would recommend to everyone I know getting married!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Ryan · Married on 06/01/2013

Thanks so much. Very flexible and great to work with. Flowers were perfect

Sent on 06/03/2013

Beautiful flowers! It was so easy to work with Broadway, even from the northern suburbs of Chicago. Everything they did was absolutely beautiful and just like we talked about over the phone. Definitely a place I'd recommend in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Broadway did an exceptional job on our wedding flowers! I wish flowers lived forever because my wedding flowers were gorgeous! I went into our first meeting with about 1000 different ideas, mostly fall and a bright array of colors. Erica and Tina helped me narrow down my ideas and really find my way. We made different changes along the way and they were always very easy to work with and accommodating to change. I wanted pumpkin centerpieces as well as pumpkins with our initials and names carved out. They were able to do all of this and it looked amazing. Very professional and not sloppy. The centerpieces in general were gorgeous as well as the bouquets and boutonnieres and they also helped in decorating our ceremony location. They far exceeded my expectations and the value was great. I had visited other florists and for the same requests they wanted almost twice what Broadway quoted. I know it would not have been as beautiful either. Thanks Broadway for bringing our reception to life and helping to make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2012

Broadway delivered beautiful bouquets and flowers for our wedding! We planned our wedding from Colorado which wasn't the easiest task. The staff was able to accommodate not only the distance but also our meager budget with some beautiful arrangements for my bridesmaids and myself. My mom took the bouquets apart and saved the flowers that hadn't wilted by the next day - they stayed fresh in a vase on her table for a week. We made changes until very close to our date and they were happy to get us what we wanted to make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2012

I had Broadway Florist as my ceremony and reception florist. They were extremely easy to work with and had great ideas. I brought in some pictures from Pinterest and they were totally willing to work with me to come up with bouquets and centerpieces that were exactly what I dreamed of. I was thrilled with how they turned out!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Aly · Married on 05/26/2012

I loved Broadway Florist! I don't know much about flowers. I found pictures that I liked and I walked into my reception and everything looked exactly how I imagined it. Could not have been happier with Broadway!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Cassie · Married on 03/03/2012

Although I didn't get all of my flowers from them, I did get the most important flowers from them, I got the flowers for my bouquet from them, and they were gorgeous. I chose very original flowers and they had to be specially dyed and they turned out perfect. They even told my mother in law exactly how to keep them fresh for as long as possible when she picked them up.

Sent on 04/14/2012

Krystal · Married on 06/10/2011

4.2
      3.5

My flowers were beautiful and Tina did a great job applying my vision. At first when i went for my consultation it took a long time for them to get back with me i had to call a couple times so that bothered me a bit but when i got ahold of her we figured everything out fine. Price was great

Sent on 06/20/2011

Laurel · Married on 04/05/2014

2.6
      3.0
      3.5
      1.5
      2.5

Have used them for other events in the past, but am deeply sorry I used them for my wedding. The woman who took my order clearly didn't write things down correctly when we spoke because when they showed up with centerpieces at my reception hall they were all wrong. They insisted this is what I ordered and acted like I was at fault. They ended up taking them back to fix them at no extra cost to us but it was still not what I originally ordered. An apology only came after the fact in a text message pic to show me the new centerpieces before they brought them back to the restaurant and they sent a card with an apology to the reception as well. My bouquets weren't what I asked for either but they were a lot closer to right than the other flowers.

Sent on 04/08/2014