6008 Maple Avenue #366, Dallas, TX 75235 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brittany Jones Hair and Makeup

Brittany is a certified airbrush makeup artist and hairstylist. She has been in the industry for over 8 years now and has gained much knowledge in her field! She is currently a vendor with Brides of North Texas and The Lovely Find. She has been featured in magazines such as D Weddings, Brides of North Texas and Brides of Oklahoma as well as many blogs, such as Style Me Pretty, Belle the Magazine and Elizabeth Anne Designs. Brittany and her team can accommodate large parties and cater to many different events. We offer on location hair and makeup services, as well as mobile airbrush tanning. We can't wait to hear from you!

img66382
newedding015
newedding049

13 Reviews for Brittany Jones Hair and Makeup

Bride's Mom · Married on 11/11/2017

From Bride’s Mom: my hair and makeup for the wedding we’re wonderful!!! Received so many compliments and both lasted beautifully until I went to bed. Products were so comfortable! I have extremely sensitive skin and was prepared to experience unrelenting rash & itch on my neck and ears. Experienced no adversity & felt beautiful all day and evening.

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2017

Brittany does absolutely amazing work! She's easy going and makes the process of getting ready fun! After using her 5 or 6 times over the past few years (for other events and my own wedding), I would highly recommend her for any and all brides!

Saheli · Married on 10/22/2017

Brittany is a dream to work with. As someone who doesn't typically wear any makeup outside of eyeliner and mascara (on a good day), I knew I needed a professional to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, but I was also apprehensive about it because I still wanted to look like myself--the best version of myself. When I met Brittany for the trial, I told her just that and let her work her magic, and she blew me away. Even my fiancé (at the time), was pleasantly surprised and impressed, as he tends to not like makeup on me. Then on my wedding day, she outdid herself. I have never, ever felt more beautiful. Not only did she do hair and makeup to perfection, but she also put on my dupatta (veil). Then, on top of everything else, she decided to stay until after the ceremony so that she could take the dupatta off and fix my hair. Above and beyond! Brittany is fun, friendly and a perfectionist and although she was there doing hair and makeup, it felt like hanging out with an old friend. And the hair and makeup lasted until I washed it/scrubbed it off. I only wish I could get her to do my hair and makeup all the time.

Brittany Jones Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning