Morgantown, WV 26501 Map · Phone number

About Britt Smith Events

Don't be burdened with planning your special weekend, week, or day! You have enough to deal with! Britt Smith Events helps you plan your special occasions from beginning to end. Is there not enough time in your day to deal with all that planning your event involves? Contact Britt Smith Events to make any party or occasion manageable and memorable and have your vision brought to life!

Britt Smith Events provide assistance with: theme selection, decor selection, invitation selection, entertainment selection, vendor selection, venue selection, caterer selection, menu selection, photographer selection, coordination of rental equipment, transportation arrangements, out - of - town guest accommodations, and itinerary plans for your out of town guests including, but not limited to, meals, attractions, tours, or anything to make your time as smooth and enjoyable as possible!

Events include but are not limited to: birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, children's parties, baby showers, graduation parties, corporate event services, keynote and business speakers, decor and theme events, musical entertainment, event management meeting / conference / convention planning, site inspections, site selections and contracting, and catering arrangements.

Follow Britt Smith Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Reverie Events and Weddings

4 Reviews for Britt Smith Events

1 User photo

Cortney · Married on 09/07/2019

Phipps Wedding

Britt Smith was our month of wedding planner and I couldn't have imagined our special day without her. She did an absolutely amazing job with every aspect of our event and didn't miss a beat. I can honestly say she left myself, mother, vendors and wedding party stress free! She brought to my attention multiple things I would have never thought of needing or last minute pick ups. She also did absolutely everything the day of and the day was perfect! I would highly recommend her for your special day or month of leading up. We are so grateful we chose Britt to be our month of planner and wouldn't have changed it for the world. She is truly amazing at what she does and so sweet. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi H. · Married on 05/05/2018

We Actually ENJOYED Planning Our Wedding Thanks to Britt Smith

Britt coordinated our wedding through the entire planning process, and I am so thankful for her expertise and guidance. Our wedding was nontraditional in many ways, and Britt's experience helped us create a seamless, wonderful, FUN day for ourselves and our guests. We had to move inside due to rain, so her day-of coordination was indispensable. Having Britt as our wedding coordinator allowed us to be so present and ENJOY the entire planning process. For that, I can never thank her enough.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • User4820654 · event on: 03/02/2014

Everything for my baby shower was absolutely perfect, and I could not have asked for a better planner. Every detail was covered and the party was a blast! Brittany has a special gift for planning events, I will definitely use her again for my next event.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Britt Smith Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Morgantown, 26501 See on map
    9494128788 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Britt Smith Events)