Britni Girard Photography

Loveland, Colorado View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Hi friends! So glad you've found us. We are Jeremy and Britni Girard, a husband and wife photo and videography team looking for crazy in love couples, who are creative and passionate about one another. As wedding and lifestyle photographers we aim to document this experience in a way that transcends time and sparks memories and emotions in a way few other things can.

Based in Loveland, Colorado, we have been professional storytellers for over a decade, with additional backgrounds in production, events and entertainment. We are diehard foodies and love connecting with couples at fun new dives or over drinks at your favorite cafe.

You see, we know you’re not just looking for a great photographer or videographer on your wedding day, you’re also looking for a great experience. So for us, building relationship and hopefully even friendship is what makes the day so sweet. When you invite Britni Girard Photography to be a part of your wedding day, we hope it’s like inviting a trusted friend to capture those important moments for you.

We don't believe capturing your wedding day is one size fits all and we know every bride is unique. This is why our Collections are made to compliment the day YOU'VE designed. So let’s get together and see if we are the right fit to tell your wedding story!

We can’t wait to chat with you!

Britni Girard Photography works in contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. Britni and Jeremy only shoot one event per day, allowing them to offer couples the opportunity to include multiple locations between getting ready, first look, ceremony, portraits and reception. Britni and Jeremy carry liability insurance and LOVE to travel for destination weddings.

Included in every Collection is a complimentary engagement session, high-resolution images provided in an online gallery for direct download, second shooter.

Our Wedding Film Collections are also available to couples and when booked alongside a Photography Collection we offer significant discounts on our services.

In addition to prints and proofs, couples can choose from a selection of photography items:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Save the dates

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 08/23/2021

Exceeded expectations!

BG Photography is incredible! They exceeded our expectations with STUNNING photos and videos. They are so fun to work with and it’s so obvious that they LOVE what they do & truly care about their clients. They have a way of making a photo shoot fun & relaxing - which surprised me because I thought it’d feel kind of awkward (especially the engagement shoot) - not with them! They make it feel so natural which definitely shows in the photos. Our family and friends commented about how wonderful they were to work with on our wedding day too. I’m SO glad we worked with them for our wedding and hope to be able to again in the future.

*Advice for future brides* - get the video package if you can make it work with your budget. I went back and forth on whether or not we needed it and I’m SO GLAD that we got it. It’s a wonderful way to re-live the best day of your life and such a great way to share with family and friends that couldn’t be there. We have so many family members that couldn’t not come due to COVID, travel, etc. and they noted that our highlight video made them feel like they got to be there.

THANK YOU BG Photo!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our best wedding investment! Absolutely loved working with these guys!

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Britni and Jeremy were flexible, organized, funny, and fun to be around, and absolutely great with our baby boy during the shoots. Britni went above and beyond to make me feel at ease leading up to and on my wedding day through all of the chaos. My husband and I were beyond thrilled with the photos that we received from our engagement/family shoot, as well as the wedding day photos- and they were SO quick to send them to us! I would 100% recommend these two wonderful humans!
    Mandy S. Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative, professional photo perfection!

I LOVED working with Britni for our wedding photos! One thing that surprised me was how much input Britni helped provide at our ceremony walk-through. She had a vision that really helped bring our big day to life. I wasn't really sure what to expect, and she brought up a lot of important things to consider (our venue had many options for spacing, placement, and backgrounds). I felt as if she were a wedding coordinator, helping us know what to think about during the rehearsal. The pre-setup questionnaires also helped us know what to consider in terms of our photobook vision. The photos were so good- it was hard to narrow them down; my Favorites folder has well over 200 "most favorite" photos in it! Britni even handled my pre-ceremony mini-mental breakdown so well, and my husband and I felt completely at ease (which is a lot for him- he's a bit awkward at taking photos). In fact, Britni had included a free engagement picture session with our wedding photographer purchase, and that really made all the difference. Not only did we LOVE those photos as well, but it gave us a chance to get to know Britni and for her to know more about us and our photo personalities. I truly can't say enough great things about Britni Girard's photography services! We'll definitely continue to use her for family pictures in the future!

Britni Girard Photography's reply:

Mandy!!! Thank you so much for your kind review. I can't believe all the little things that stood out to you. And by the way, your "mini-meltdown" was nothing and I am so grateful for your honesty in sharing what you needed at that moment. You and Nick are the best! It means the world to me that you would share your experience, but even more than that, that you HAD a great experience with us. At the end of the day, we strive to help you create the day you've dreamed of and that starts from when we first connect, to long after your wedding day. It's all important to us. Thank you again for letting us be there with you and we can't wait to be a part of your future memories!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Britni Girard Photography 1
Exclusive

1152 S. Tyler Ave Loveland, Colorado, 80537
Location of (Britni Girard Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding