Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry provides on location makeup services to Colorado and beyond. I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. I have been doing makeup for over 15 years. During that time, I have become an expert in doing a variety of looks whether you are looking for a beautiful, natural look or a dramatic, glamorous look on your wedding day.

Follow Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry on

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 7
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/08/2019

Miracle Worker

Nicole is so sweet and was a blast to work with. She worked her magic on me, my 5 bridemaids, and my mom! Of course we all wanted different looks... but she nailed it! Didn't even feel like I was wearing any makeup.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kristi,
    Thank you for the beautiful review! So wonderful to spend the day with you and your girls! Congratulations again!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Nicole did such an amazing job for our wedding!

I had some nightmare trials before I finally found her – some that expected 5-6 makeup trials before settling on a look! Nicole, was totally down to earth, super friendly, and obviously very talented. I spent some time talking about my look and showing her my inspiration on Pinterest. The trial was awesome because it gave me a chance to live with my makeup during the day, see how long it would hold up, and see it in different lighting (inside, outside, etc) before I was locked in on my big day!

On our wedding day, she traveled to us, which was awesome. The last thing I wanted to worry about was trying to get back to the venue on time. She worked so fast! We were ahead of schedule so she was able to work in a few more girls that wanted their makeup done – which was SO nice of her! My makeup was perfect, and it lasted the entire night – through hours of dancing, and pictures while it was snowing!

After having some pretty bad trials, I was terrified of going on any more makeup trials, but I am so thankful I found Nicole. She was very professional, fun and easy to talk to. We had so much fun while we were all getting ready, and I really appreciate the care she took for all of our looks!! Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous; everyone’s makeup complemented them perfectly, while still providing a consistent look across the entire bridal party!

I would highly recommend Nicole for any brides looking to get married in the Denver area!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 8
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 9

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! You were so amazing to work with as well!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing!

Nicole is AMAZING!! She did makeup for both my mom and I. We both did a trial with her several months before the wedding. I showed her pictures of looks I liked - I wanted something natural looking because I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and wanted to make sure I still looked and felt like me. She did such an incredible job, I absolutely loved it. She was also just so much fun to work with and was very easy to get in touch with on email if I had questions about anything, which I really appreciated! Unfortunately a week before my wedding my mom had an accident that left her with a really intense black eye (of all the times for that to happen right?) and oh my goodness Nicole worked her magic and you couldn't even tell at all, it was amazing! Nicole you were just so wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making my mom and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day! You are the best!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 10

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Stephanie! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day. I loved working with you and your mom so much! I hope to work with you again soon!

Best,
    Nicole

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10