Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry provides on location makeup services to Colorado and beyond. I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. I have been doing makeup for over 15 years. During that time, I have become an expert in doing a variety of looks whether you are looking for a beautiful, natural look or a dramatic, glamorous look on your wedding day.

Follow Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry on

49 Reviews for Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

• Krissy

Krissy Benallo · Getting married on 03/07/2021

She's the best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Nicole! She was absolutely phenomenal, SUPER responsive, extremely professional (while also being so fun to be around the day of), and just an overall, genuinely nice person. My makeup, day of, was everything I could dream of. It stayed on literally all day without needing a single touch-up. I felt like she truly listened to what I was looking for during my trial and executed phenomenally the day of my wedding. BOOK HER. Seriously, you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Krissy! I loved working with you so much! You were such a beautiful bride inside and out. Best to you!! And Congratulations again!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing through every step of the process!

When I started research makeup artists for my wedding and came across Nicole, I immediately knew she was the one for me. I could tell from her pictures that she had a unique ability, that I didn't see in anyone else, to take a bride or bridesmaids and still make them look like themselves, just "elevated" as my friends started saying. It was important to me to still look like me on my wedding day, not like some other bride I was aiming to look like an Nicole nailed it. I felt amazing but still felt 100% me. My bridesmaids all agreed and were all super impressed. My brother-in-law, who is not very vocal about looks, told my sister she looked stunning! I also truly appreciated Nicole's responsiveness, collaboration, and recommendations she made for hair stylists. She has been in the industry for 20 years in Denver which means she has a lot of experience, a lot of connections, and is super efficient. She worked with my hairstylist, Tina Marie Hairstyling, to put together my day of getting ready schedule and they were spot on (if not done early). I had no stress throughout the entire process and truly appreciate the work that she did and how easy it was to work with her. She was a true blessing!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Breanah

Breanah Bourque · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply the best!

Nicole came highly recommended to me from one of my Bridesmaids who had been in 3 other weddings where she was the make-up artist. After that and a quick instagram search of her work I didn't bother searching for anyone else. Our trial went seamlessly and when I wanted to make an adjustment on the day of the wedding Nicole was awesome about it. I have never had false lashes applied so well, you could barely feel them. In addition to the bridal party, she also did both Mom's make-up (which they were hesitant about doing), but they both LOVED the way they looked. Everyone looked so beautiful and natural. We all cried A LOT that day and no one needed a touch up. I cannot recommend Nicole enough - book her ASAP :)

Sent on 11/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Denver, 80214 See on map
    3038196946 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry)