Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry provides on location makeup services to Colorado and beyond. I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. I have been doing makeup for over 15 years. During that time, I have become an expert in doing a variety of looks whether you are looking for a beautiful, natural look or a dramatic, glamorous look on your wedding day.

Follow Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry on

nicole t1
unnamed
nicole t1

29 Reviews for Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Cooky · Married on 09/09/2018

Nicole made me feel soo beautiful and still myself on my wedding day, which I think is soo important. I did a makeup trial (for my engagement shoot) with her a few months prior to the wedding and even though I looked beautiful, there was a few things I wanted to change up for my wedding day makeup. She listened to every single thing that I wanted different and she was just so professional the whole time. Not only did she make me feel beautiful, but ALL of my bridesmaids and mom!! Everyone loved the way they looked! Thank you, Nicole, for being so easy to work with and making us look and feel beautiful!! I'm going to find any excuse possible to get my makeup done with Nicole in the future!!! :) <333 -Cooky.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Cooky, Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Best to you!! Nicole

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2018

Nicole is AMAZING and extremely talented!! She uses high quality makeup, that stays on ALL DAY (I never had to touch it up once all night!!!) and was a blast to be around during your wedding day! Nicole took the vision I had and made it a million times better, it was just the fun/playful look i was dreaming of. I loved my dark lipstick that matched perfectly to my flowers, and decor!! I could not recommend her enough for your wedding day!! You will not regret it- I mean look at that highlight! :)

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 1
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 2

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Michelle, Thank you so much!! You were so amazing to work with! And I am obsessed with your makeup!! I am so happy that you picked me to do your makeup!! Congratulations! And best to you! Nicole

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2018

Nicole is FANTASTIC and so sweet. I had a pretty diverse group of bridesmaids- pale, tan, black, freckly- and she nailed everyone's look. If you're looking for an enhanced natural look this is your girl. I honestly think she took one look and knew foundation color, eye color and lip color right away. I had a bridal party of 10 plus a flower girl and she was able to efficiently handle that size- others I looked into required a 2nd artist for that. My mom never wears makeup and Nicole did a great job of giving her a heightened look for photos and to blend in, without overwhelming her with a face full of makeup. She was instrumental in our day going so smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with her and I hope to utilize her for future events. Be sure to check out her instagram, @nicoletoledomakeupartistry and see her range of work.

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10