Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry provides on location makeup services to Colorado and beyond. I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. I have been doing makeup for over 15 years. During that time, I have become an expert in doing a variety of looks whether you are looking for a beautiful, natural look or a dramatic, glamorous look on your wedding day.

Follow Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry on

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing!

Nicole is AMAZING!! She did makeup for both my mom and I. We both did a trial with her several months before the wedding. I showed her pictures of looks I liked - I wanted something natural looking because I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and wanted to make sure I still looked and felt like me. She did such an incredible job, I absolutely loved it. She was also just so much fun to work with and was very easy to get in touch with on email if I had questions about anything, which I really appreciated! Unfortunately a week before my wedding my mom had an accident that left her with a really intense black eye (of all the times for that to happen right?) and oh my goodness Nicole worked her magic and you couldn't even tell at all, it was amazing! Nicole you were just so wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making my mom and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day! You are the best!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 8

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Stephanie! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day. I loved working with you and your mom so much! I hope to work with you again soon!

Best,
    Nicole
  • Maddie

Maddie Scavuzzo-Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend!

Nicole did amazing! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding!.. she did 10 bridesmaids without a hiccup! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Maddie! It was great to work with you and your amazing family and friends! Such a pleasure!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST in the business!

Nicole came highly recommended from a girlfriend and I couldn't be more pleased--Nicole was so amazing to work with and she is beyond talented!

All 8 of my Bridesmaids (who have all been in plenty of weddings over the years) agreed that Nicole is by far the best in the business!

If you are looking for someone who is super talented, professional and easy to communicate with, and just simply the nicest person, then you want Nicole for your special day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure! I had the best time working with you and your squad. Congratulations!!!!

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10