Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry provides on location makeup services to Colorado and beyond. I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. I have been doing makeup for over 15 years. During that time, I have become an expert in doing a variety of looks whether you are looking for a beautiful, natural look or a dramatic, glamorous look on your wedding day.

Follow Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry on

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 7
  • Maddie

Maddie Scavuzzo-Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend!

Nicole did amazing! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding!.. she did 10 bridesmaids without a hiccup! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Maddie! It was great to work with you and your amazing family and friends! Such a pleasure!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST in the business!

Nicole came highly recommended from a girlfriend and I couldn't be more pleased--Nicole was so amazing to work with and she is beyond talented!

All 8 of my Bridesmaids (who have all been in plenty of weddings over the years) agreed that Nicole is by far the best in the business!

If you are looking for someone who is super talented, professional and easy to communicate with, and just simply the nicest person, then you want Nicole for your special day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure! I had the best time working with you and your squad. Congratulations!!!!

Cooky · Married on 09/09/2018

Nicole made me feel soo beautiful and still myself on my wedding day, which I think is soo important. I did a makeup trial (for my engagement shoot) with her a few months prior to the wedding and even though I looked beautiful, there was a few things I wanted to change up for my wedding day makeup. She listened to every single thing that I wanted different and she was just so professional the whole time. Not only did she make me feel beautiful, but ALL of my bridesmaids and mom!! Everyone loved the way they looked! Thank you, Nicole, for being so easy to work with and making us look and feel beautiful!! I'm going to find any excuse possible to get my makeup done with Nicole in the future!!! :) <333 -Cooky.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cooky,

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Best to you!!

Nicole

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10