Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Denver, CO View map

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry provides on location makeup services to Colorado and beyond. I am a licensed esthetician and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. I have been doing makeup for over 20 years. During that time, I have become an expert in doing a variety of looks whether you are looking for a beautiful, natural look or a dramatic, glamorous look on your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Caitlin M. Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely the BEST!

Nicole is the absolute best! She is so sweet and attentive. She is so skilled with everything she does and she will make you feel like a million dollars. She did my bridal make up as well as several bridesmaids, and we were all blown away with her talent. I have never had my make up done as well as what she did for me. I will for sure find a reason to work with her again and I cannot recommend her enough. If you want the best of the best, you should work with Nicole!

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my gosh, Caitlin! Thank you for the wonderful review! You and your girls were such a pleasure to work with! I hope you had the best day! Hopefully see you again soon!! Congratulations again!!
  • Krissy
    Krissy B. Married on 03/07/2021

She's the best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Nicole! She was absolutely phenomenal, SUPER responsive, extremely professional (while also being so fun to be around the day of), and just an overall, genuinely nice person. My makeup, day of, was everything I could dream of. It stayed on literally all day without needing a single touch-up. I felt like she truly listened to what I was looking for during my trial and executed phenomenally the day of my wedding. BOOK HER. Seriously, you will not regret it.

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Krissy! I loved working with you so much! You were such a beautiful bride inside and out. Best to you!! And Congratulations again!
    Samantha G. Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing and Beyond Expectations

I truly had an exceptional and wonderful experience working with Nicole! She is very responsive to communication and really tries to listen to your vision and expectations. Working with her across 5 states was so stress-free and easy, no matter the schedule changes and COVID rules that were ever-changing for us in June. All of her ideas and products worked great for the entire bridal group, from ages 13 years old to 72 years old. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it was SO FUN to spend my day with you...thank you Nicole!

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Samantha! I truly loved working with you, your bridal party, and your moms. What a beautiful day! And I’m so happy everything worked out even with all the covid craziness! Best to you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Denver, 80214
3038196946
Location of (Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding