Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry Reviews

29 | Denver, CO

29 Reviews for Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

29 Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry Reviews

Cooky · Married on 09/09/2018

Nicole made me feel soo beautiful and still myself on my wedding day, which I think is soo important. I did a makeup trial (for my engagement shoot) with her a few months prior to the wedding and even though I looked beautiful, there was a few things I wanted to change up for my wedding day makeup. She listened to every single thing that I wanted different and she was just so professional the whole time. Not only did she make me feel beautiful, but ALL of my bridesmaids and mom!! Everyone loved the way they looked! Thank you, Nicole, for being so easy to work with and making us look and feel beautiful!! I'm going to find any excuse possible to get my makeup done with Nicole in the future!!! :) <333 -Cooky.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Cooky, Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Best to you!! Nicole

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2018

Nicole is AMAZING and extremely talented!! She uses high quality makeup, that stays on ALL DAY (I never had to touch it up once all night!!!) and was a blast to be around during your wedding day! Nicole took the vision I had and made it a million times better, it was just the fun/playful look i was dreaming of. I loved my dark lipstick that matched perfectly to my flowers, and decor!! I could not recommend her enough for your wedding day!! You will not regret it- I mean look at that highlight! :)

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 1
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 2

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Michelle, Thank you so much!! You were so amazing to work with! And I am obsessed with your makeup!! I am so happy that you picked me to do your makeup!! Congratulations! And best to you! Nicole

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2018

Nicole is FANTASTIC and so sweet. I had a pretty diverse group of bridesmaids- pale, tan, black, freckly- and she nailed everyone's look. If you're looking for an enhanced natural look this is your girl. I honestly think she took one look and knew foundation color, eye color and lip color right away. I had a bridal party of 10 plus a flower girl and she was able to efficiently handle that size- others I looked into required a 2nd artist for that. My mom never wears makeup and Nicole did a great job of giving her a heightened look for photos and to blend in, without overwhelming her with a face full of makeup. She was instrumental in our day going so smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with her and I hope to utilize her for future events. Be sure to check out her instagram, @nicoletoledomakeupartistry and see her range of work.

Jacey · Married on 10/07/2017

Nicole was seriously such a saving grace! I had done wedding trials with two other makeup artists and was not happy with the results. I then discovered Nicole and set up a trial with her. She was so gracious, understanding & genuinely listened to my requests. I felt 100% confident going into my wedding day that Nicole would make me look & feel my absolute best. Not only is she incredibly talented & professional, but she also just has such a great energy and is a joy to be around. Truly cannot recommend her enough & am so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so glad that I was the one to make you feel your most beautiful on your big day. You were such a joy to work with!! Nicole

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Nicole is hands down, the best make-up artist I have ever used. She is so talented, and it definitely showed in our engagement and wedding pictures. All of my bridesmaids commented on how beautiful they felt with their make up done by Nicole. Besides her work, Nicole is a joy to work with -- she is fun, sweet, and responsive. I will use Nicole again for any special events!!

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 3
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 4

Stuart · Married on 09/28/2017

Nicole is wonderful! She did full makeup for 8 girls on the day of my wedding and finished ahead of schedule. She’s truly skilled and made us all look and feel great!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, Stuart! I am so happy to be part of your special day! I’m glad that you felt beautiful! Best, Nicole

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

I have used Nicole multiple times and never have I been let down with her services! She had done my makeup as a bridesmaid for two weddings, and I fell so in love with how my makeup came out both times that I couldn't think of anyone better to do my makeup for my own special wedding day. She is prompt and so easy to get along with that it makes getting makeup done a blast. Nicole is a true artist and she puts a lot of work and commitment to making sure you look your best! She has been doing this for a long time now, and is very up to date with products and her tools and can make anyone look as natural or extravagant as they want. She is down to earth and can make your day the best! Would not recommend anyone else! Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for the beautiful review!! So happy to have done your makeup on your special day! Can’t wait to do it again! Best to you!!!

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

Nicole was great! Incredibly kind, nice, accommodating and nailed the look me and my bridesmaids we going for. Everyone was very pleased with their makeup. Nicole was able to come to the hotel room, complete 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and the bride perfectly on time. No one was rushed and we all looked beautiful! Highly recommend Nicole.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 5
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 6
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 7
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 8

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Jackie for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure doing the makeup for you and your bridal party!! You all looked stunning!!! Best to you! And congratulations!!! Nicole

Betty · Married on 09/09/2017

Nicole Toledo was the perfect makeup artist for my daughter's wedding in September. She is truly an artist. She is so kind and patient. She took the time to educate us on the products she was using and made recommendations on products for every day use. Nicole did a trial makeup session, which was so much fun and so relaxing. It helped my daughter really see her vision come to life. Nicole did the makeup for five women on the wedding day and never appeared rushed. I would recommend Nicole highly for any special occasion. Take note, she also gives makeup lessons...a great experience. She is not wedded to any makeup line in particular, so she suggests her favorites, products that are tried and true. Nicole created the perfect look for the perfect day! We were thrilled with Nicole and would happily use her again for future makeup needs.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Betty!! I am so happy to have done makeup for your beautiful daughter and her wedding party. I can’t wait to work you both again soon! Nicole

Vanessa · Married on 07/16/2017

Nicole did such a fantastic job! She did my bridal makeup beautifully and gave me just the right amount of contour and femininity. She also did makeup on my Mom, bridesmaids, and gave my flower girls a touch of blush and lip gloss which was absolutely adorable! She made us all feel pampered and beautiful. Nicole listened to what I wanted and was very flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Nicole was wonderful to work with. All of the makeup she did for my wedding looked beautiful but natural and it was so nice that she came to the wedding venue so I didn't have to worry about going anywhere in my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Nicole did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding!! She is one of the sweetest people. I definitely will be using her again for pictures!!

Sasha · Married on 10/16/2016

Nicole was AMAZING! After seeing her work I knew I could trust her talent on my wedding day. She is so super nice and such a professional, it was one of the better parts of my day, being able to relax and get beautiful :) I would recommend her to all brides - she can do any look and make it perfect!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Nicole is amazing!! I'm so glad she was able to do makeup for me and my girlfriends for my wedding day. I really liked that she included a free trial run and communicated so well with me leading up to my big day. She was very quick to respond and always had the best attitude. I wish she could do my makeup everyday and I definitely recommend her if you are looking for someone that is sweet, laid back, and professional!

Kelli · Married on 10/07/2016

Nicole was absolutely amazing! She listened to what all of my bridesmaids wanted and delivered flawlessly! No changes had to be made and everyone felt beautiful!

Heather · Married on 10/02/2016

I'm pretty particular about my makeup. I wanted an expert who could make me look like a glammed up version of myself, yet still myself. Nicole did the most amazing job on all our makeup. We had seven people total and each and every one of us loved our makeup. The best part was she suggested false lashes for the day, at first i was a little nervous about them, especially with tears of happiness, but i was nothing but pleased. She was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone.

jen · Married on 09/25/2016

Nicole is a dream to work with... she is sweet as pie and amazingly talented! I'm so so happy with how my wedding make up turned out, and my very picky bridesmaids were happy too! :)

Makayla · Married on 11/28/2015

Nicole is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so thankful & blessed that she was able to do my make-up for such an important day! From meeting her for a consultation & then having her show up to our hotel the day of the wedding, she did exactly what I had envisioned, & then some. I wanted my make-up to be very classic & dramatic, & she did just that. She did an amazing job on my sister, my mom, & my aunts as well, & really helped to enhance their already beautiful faces.

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Nicole was nothing short of amazing! As a girl that doesn't know much about makeup I was afraid I would end up looking overdone and not like myself when in fact it was just the opposite! She was so good at listening to what I wanted and the end result was better than I could ever imagine. I have freckles and she used just the right foundation to even the redness but not completely cover them. Also I really wanted my eyes to "pop" and she nailed it! I got so many compliments!!! The biggest bonus is just having her around. She's so fun to talk to and has such a calming presences which is awesome to have the day of. She also did my mom's makeup and my maid of honor and I almost cried when I saw my mom - beautiful! Ladies... Do yourself a favor and hire Nicole!

Annie · Married on 12/29/2014

Nicole did a fabulous job with all of our wedding makeup! She is so friendly and nice - it felt like having another friend getting ready with us!

I preferred a more natural look and Nicole did it perfectly! Even the fake eyelashes looked completely natural and everything lasted for the entire day. She picked exactly the right colors for me and was very responsive during our test session.

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Nicole did my makeup my wedding party and both mothers for my wedding. She was very professional and got everyone beautiful with plenty of time to spare. I felt so beautiful on my special day and I never had to touch up! I highly recommend Nicole for any special occasion!

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Nicole worked her magic and made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She was very professional and so sweet. I will call Nicole whenever I want to look spectacular!

Kim · Married on 08/31/2014

Nicole was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible, patient and really listened to what I wanted. My make up turned out absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. She did a wonderful job on two of my friends as well. I highly recommend Nicole for your make up needs.

Nicole is AWESOME! I absolutely loved my makeup and cannot thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful. Only two of my bridesmaids said they wanted their makeup done, but after they saw her complete mine, three more jumped on board last minute. She was so accommodating, super friendly and cute, and reasonably priced. I have been giving her name to all of my engaged friends! Thank you again, Nicole!!!

Candace · Married on 08/16/2014

The make up was beautiful and I was so happy to have the trial session before the big day!