26 Reviews for Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry

Fake Lashes (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
26 Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry Reviews

Nicole is absolutely incredible at what she does, and truly made us all feel like royalty on the day of my wedding. My bridal party and I received many, many compliments on our makeup. It was stunning and stayed on perfectly even into the wee hours of the next morning. She is tremendously skilled and made the entire experience of getting ready for my big day a true celebration.

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Nicole for her makeup artistry services!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole was seriously such a saving grace! I had done wedding trials with two other makeup artists and was not happy with the results. I then discovered Nicole and set up a trial with her. She was so gracious, understanding & genuinely listened to my requests. I felt 100% confident going into my wedding day that Nicole would make me look & feel my absolute best. Not only is she incredibly talented & professional, but she also just has such a great energy and is a joy to be around. Truly cannot recommend her enough & am so grateful to have found her!

Profile Picture Jacey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is hands down, the best make-up artist I have ever used. She is so talented, and it definitely showed in our engagement and wedding pictures. All of my bridesmaids commented on how beautiful they felt with their make up done by Nicole. Besides her work, Nicole is a joy to work with -- she is fun, sweet, and responsive. I will use Nicole again for any special events!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Nicole is wonderful! She did full makeup for 8 girls on the day of my wedding and finished ahead of schedule. She’s truly skilled and made us all look and feel great!

Profile Picture Stuart, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have used Nicole multiple times and never have I been let down with her services! She had done my makeup as a bridesmaid for two weddings, and I fell so in love with how my makeup came out both times that I couldn't think of anyone better to do my makeup for my own special wedding day. She is prompt and so easy to get along with that it makes getting makeup done a blast. Nicole is a true artist and she puts a lot of work and commitment to making sure you look your best! She has been doing this for a long time now, and is very up to date with products and her tools and can make anyone look as natural or extravagant as they want. She is down to earth and can make your day the best! Would not recommend anyone else! Thanks Nicole!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was great! Incredibly kind, nice, accommodating and nailed the look me and my bridesmaids we going for. Everyone was very pleased with their makeup. Nicole was able to come to the hotel room, complete 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and the bride perfectly on time. No one was rushed and we all looked beautiful! Highly recommend Nicole.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole Toledo was the perfect makeup artist for my daughter's wedding in September. She is truly an artist. She is so kind and patient. She took the time to educate us on the products she was using and made recommendations on products for every day use. Nicole did a trial makeup session, which was so much fun and so relaxing. It helped my daughter really see her vision come to life. Nicole did the makeup for five women on the wedding day and never appeared rushed. I would recommend Nicole highly for any special occasion. Take note, she also gives makeup lessons...a great experience. She is not wedded to any makeup line in particular, so she suggests her favorites, products that are tried and true. Nicole created the perfect look for the perfect day! We were thrilled with Nicole and would happily use her again for future makeup needs.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did such a fantastic job! She did my bridal makeup beautifully and gave me just the right amount of contour and femininity. She also did makeup on my Mom, bridesmaids, and gave my flower girls a touch of blush and lip gloss which was absolutely adorable! She made us all feel pampered and beautiful. Nicole listened to what I wanted and was very flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was wonderful to work with. All of the makeup she did for my wedding looked beautiful but natural and it was so nice that she came to the wedding venue so I didn't have to worry about going anywhere in my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding!! She is one of the sweetest people. I definitely will be using her again for pictures!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole was AMAZING! After seeing her work I knew I could trust her talent on my wedding day. She is so super nice and such a professional, it was one of the better parts of my day, being able to relax and get beautiful :) I would recommend her to all brides - she can do any look and make it perfect!

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is amazing!! I'm so glad she was able to do makeup for me and my girlfriends for my wedding day. I really liked that she included a free trial run and communicated so well with me leading up to my big day. She was very quick to respond and always had the best attitude. I wish she could do my makeup everyday and I definitely recommend her if you are looking for someone that is sweet, laid back, and professional!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was absolutely amazing! She listened to what all of my bridesmaids wanted and delivered flawlessly! No changes had to be made and everyone felt beautiful!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm pretty particular about my makeup. I wanted an expert who could make me look like a glammed up version of myself, yet still myself. Nicole did the most amazing job on all our makeup. We had seven people total and each and every one of us loved our makeup. The best part was she suggested false lashes for the day, at first i was a little nervous about them, especially with tears of happiness, but i was nothing but pleased. She was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole is a dream to work with... she is sweet as pie and amazingly talented! I'm so so happy with how my wedding make up turned out, and my very picky bridesmaids were happy too! :)

Profile Picture jen, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so thankful & blessed that she was able to do my make-up for such an important day! From meeting her for a consultation & then having her show up to our hotel the day of the wedding, she did exactly what I had envisioned, & then some. I wanted my make-up to be very classic & dramatic, & she did just that. She did an amazing job on my sister, my mom, & my aunts as well, & really helped to enhance their already beautiful faces.

Profile Picture Makayla, 11/28/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Nicole was nothing short of amazing! As a girl that doesn't know much about makeup I was afraid I would end up looking overdone and not like myself when in fact it was just the opposite! She was so good at listening to what I wanted and the end result was better than I could ever imagine. I have freckles and she used just the right foundation to even the redness but not completely cover them. Also I really wanted my eyes to "pop" and she nailed it! I got so many compliments!!! The biggest bonus is just having her around. She's so fun to talk to and has such a calming presences which is awesome to have the day of. She also did my mom's makeup and my maid of honor and I almost cried when I saw my mom - beautiful! Ladies... Do yourself a favor and hire Nicole!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did a fabulous job with all of our wedding makeup! She is so friendly and nice - it felt like having another friend getting ready with us!

I preferred a more natural look and Nicole did it perfectly! Even the fake eyelashes looked completely natural and everything lasted for the entire day. She picked exactly the right colors for me and was very responsive during our test session.

Profile Picture Annie, 12/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did my makeup my wedding party and both mothers for my wedding. She was very professional and got everyone beautiful with plenty of time to spare. I felt so beautiful on my special day and I never had to touch up! I highly recommend Nicole for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole worked her magic and made me feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She was very professional and so sweet. I will call Nicole whenever I want to look spectacular!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible, patient and really listened to what I wanted. My make up turned out absolutely beautiful for my wedding day. She did a wonderful job on two of my friends as well. I highly recommend Nicole for your make up needs.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is AWESOME! I absolutely loved my makeup and cannot thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful. Only two of my bridesmaids said they wanted their makeup done, but after they saw her complete mine, three more jumped on board last minute. She was so accommodating, super friendly and cute, and reasonably priced. I have been giving her name to all of my engaged friends! Thank you again, Nicole!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The make up was beautiful and I was so happy to have the trial session before the big day!

Profile Picture Candace, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to everything I wanted and did it beautifully. She made me feel so comfortable, and I felt my absolute best with the way she did my makeup. I HIGHLY recommended her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She was fabulous and my makeup was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Irina, 8/17/13, 1 Review