Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry Reviews

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 7
  • Krissy

Krissy Benallo · Getting married on 03/07/2021

She's the best!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Nicole! She was absolutely phenomenal, SUPER responsive, extremely professional (while also being so fun to be around the day of), and just an overall, genuinely nice person. My makeup, day of, was everything I could dream of. It stayed on literally all day without needing a single touch-up. I felt like she truly listened to what I was looking for during my trial and executed phenomenally the day of my wedding. BOOK HER. Seriously, you will not regret it.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Krissy! I loved working with you so much! You were such a beautiful bride inside and out. Best to you!! And Congratulations again!

Carolina Torres-Hage · Married on 09/29/2019

Nicole is the BEST!!!

Nicole was a dream to work with! She did the make-up for my elopement on July 2019 in Colorado. Let me just start by saying that when I contacted her initially, she was fully booked that day (because she's that good!). But she took it upon herself to move her schedule around in order to fit me and my girls in! She arrived on time and finished on time! I looked and felt beautiful the whole day!! The make-up held perfectly throughout the day. She is professional, kind, friendly and was able to perfectly nail the look that I was going for. Would definitely recommend Nicole to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 8

Carolina!

I am so happy that I was able to be part of your day. I so appreciate you taking the time to write me such a thoughtful review!! Best to you and congratulations on your marriage again!!!

Stephanie S · Married on 07/26/2019

So wonderful to work with!!!

I loved working with Nicole! She made my whole family look so beautiful and I loved the way my makeup turned out on the wedding day! My sister has melasma and never wears makeup and she loved how Nicole evened her skin out and made her look so natural as my Maid of Honor. Nicole was excellent at communicating and easing any fears I had. I highly recommend her for your big day!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Steph,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was so great to work with you and your bridal party!!! I hope you had the best day!

Kasey South · Married on 07/19/2019

Better than I could have ever imagined, perfect!

Nicole was the absolute best. Perfection. Everyone looked so amazing and loved their make up and keep raving about it. She is so professional and kind and easy to talk to. We loved having her in the room getting ready with us. And she is just an absolute genius with make up! Would use her over and over again, if you’re getting married you have to have her!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 9
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 10
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 11
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 12

Kasey!!
    Thank you! Thank you for the wonderful review! I loved being a part of your wedding day! You were all such a dream to work with! And your photos are so incredibly stunning....!!
  • Devon

Devon Kelly · Married on 07/14/2019

Nicole is a must!

I seriously cannot speak highly enough about Nicole. Not only was she extremely sweet but she was such a calming force during my wedding day for not only myself but for all my girls! She truly made everyone feel so beautiful and was more than accommodating from the moment I booked her! Nicole is a MUST for your wedding day and I would hire her again in a heart beat.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Devon, thank you so much!!! You were so amazing to work with!! I loved working with you and your bridal party! I hope you had the most amazing wedding!!! Congratulations again!
  • Dori

Dori · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful!

Nicole worked with my schedule and allowed for the trial to be just a week before the wedding. She also left time the day of the wedding to add in some of my bridesmaids who decided to get their makeup done.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/05/2019

Nicole is Awesome!!

I am so glad that I chose Nicole to do my makeup for my July wedding! She was so sweet and gave everyone that natural glam look that they were looking for! I planned my wedding from Kansas City and she was very quick to respond to my emails and work with me to ensure that I was able to get a trial scheduled! Nicole was early the day of my wedding and helped ensured that everything ran on time. Everyone loved the look that Nicole gave them and their makeup stayed on all day even after all the sweating! I would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for somebody to do their makeup!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Caitlin!! I am so happy that you chose me to be part of your big day! You were all so wonderful to work with! Congratulations and best to you with everything!
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 06/08/2019

Miracle Worker

Nicole is so sweet and was a blast to work with. She worked her magic on me, my 5 bridemaids, and my mom! Of course we all wanted different looks... but she nailed it! Didn't even feel like I was wearing any makeup.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kristi,
    Thank you for the beautiful review! So wonderful to spend the day with you and your girls! Congratulations again!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Nicole did such an amazing job for our wedding!

I had some nightmare trials before I finally found her – some that expected 5-6 makeup trials before settling on a look! Nicole, was totally down to earth, super friendly, and obviously very talented. I spent some time talking about my look and showing her my inspiration on Pinterest. The trial was awesome because it gave me a chance to live with my makeup during the day, see how long it would hold up, and see it in different lighting (inside, outside, etc) before I was locked in on my big day!

On our wedding day, she traveled to us, which was awesome. The last thing I wanted to worry about was trying to get back to the venue on time. She worked so fast! We were ahead of schedule so she was able to work in a few more girls that wanted their makeup done – which was SO nice of her! My makeup was perfect, and it lasted the entire night – through hours of dancing, and pictures while it was snowing!

After having some pretty bad trials, I was terrified of going on any more makeup trials, but I am so thankful I found Nicole. She was very professional, fun and easy to talk to. We had so much fun while we were all getting ready, and I really appreciate the care she took for all of our looks!! Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous; everyone’s makeup complemented them perfectly, while still providing a consistent look across the entire bridal party!

I would highly recommend Nicole for any brides looking to get married in the Denver area!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 13
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 14

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! You were so amazing to work with as well!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing!

Nicole is AMAZING!! She did makeup for both my mom and I. We both did a trial with her several months before the wedding. I showed her pictures of looks I liked - I wanted something natural looking because I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and wanted to make sure I still looked and felt like me. She did such an incredible job, I absolutely loved it. She was also just so much fun to work with and was very easy to get in touch with on email if I had questions about anything, which I really appreciated! Unfortunately a week before my wedding my mom had an accident that left her with a really intense black eye (of all the times for that to happen right?) and oh my goodness Nicole worked her magic and you couldn't even tell at all, it was amazing! Nicole you were just so wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making my mom and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day! You are the best!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 15

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Stephanie! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day. I loved working with you and your mom so much! I hope to work with you again soon!

Best,
  • Maddie

Maddie Scavuzzo-Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend!

Nicole did amazing! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding!.. she did 10 bridesmaids without a hiccup! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Maddie! It was great to work with you and your amazing family and friends! Such a pleasure!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST in the business!

Nicole came highly recommended from a girlfriend and I couldn't be more pleased--Nicole was so amazing to work with and she is beyond talented!

All 8 of my Bridesmaids (who have all been in plenty of weddings over the years) agreed that Nicole is by far the best in the business!

If you are looking for someone who is super talented, professional and easy to communicate with, and just simply the nicest person, then you want Nicole for your special day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate!! I appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure! I had the best time working with you and your squad. Congratulations!!!!

Cooky · Married on 09/09/2018

Nicole made me feel soo beautiful and still myself on my wedding day, which I think is soo important. I did a makeup trial (for my engagement shoot) with her a few months prior to the wedding and even though I looked beautiful, there was a few things I wanted to change up for my wedding day makeup. She listened to every single thing that I wanted different and she was just so professional the whole time. Not only did she make me feel beautiful, but ALL of my bridesmaids and mom!! Everyone loved the way they looked! Thank you, Nicole, for being so easy to work with and making us look and feel beautiful!! I'm going to find any excuse possible to get my makeup done with Nicole in the future!!! :) <333 -Cooky.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cooky,

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! Best to you!!

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2018

Nicole is the BEST

I can’t say enough great things about working with Nicole! She was so personable and fun to chat with and helped ease all my pre-wedding jitters. She made me feel so amazing on my wedding day in spite of the crazy dark circles I woke up with that morning! Don’t even hesitate to book her - you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel!! You were such a delight to work with! I had such a great time working with you on your big day!! Best to you! And happy holidays!

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2018

Nicole is AMAZING and extremely talented!! She uses high quality makeup, that stays on ALL DAY (I never had to touch it up once all night!!!) and was a blast to be around during your wedding day! Nicole took the vision I had and made it a million times better, it was just the fun/playful look i was dreaming of. I loved my dark lipstick that matched perfectly to my flowers, and decor!! I could not recommend her enough for your wedding day!! You will not regret it- I mean look at that highlight! :)

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 16
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 17

Michelle,
    Thank you so much!! You were so amazing to work with! And I am obsessed with your makeup!! I am so happy that you picked me to do your makeup!! Congratulations! And best to you!

Jerusha · Married on 08/09/2018

She’s number one!!

My favorite vendor, she’s perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Jerusha!! I absolutely love working with you!!! Can’t wait to see you again soon! Happy holidays to you and your family!!

Selena · Married on 08/04/2018

Fabulous, Nude yet Glamorous

My make up was exactly what I pictured, natural, nude, and all the GLAM I could have without being over the top. I found it hard to find a MUA in Colorado that could do GLAM make up (most do natural, minimal make-up, which is great, just not my cup of tea), and Nicole proved she was more than capable to handle my requests! I highly recommend Nicole so that all your wedding wishes come true.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 18
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 19

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Selena! It was such a pleasure to work with you! I’m so happy that you loved your look! And I thought of you last week since I did a wedding at your venue. It looks much different in the winter though, but still beautiful! Have a great holiday!!

Tara · Married on 07/21/2018

You need to book her!

Nicole is the best! I did lots of research and so glad I found her! All my bridesmaids thought she was the best wedding makeup artist they'd ever had too! Super professional, reasonable in price, and can do any look you want and also knows what would look good on you! You should book her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Tara,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I absolutely loved working with you and your maids! I hope that you are enjoying married life! And happy holidays!!

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2018

Nicole is FANTASTIC and so sweet. I had a pretty diverse group of bridesmaids- pale, tan, black, freckly- and she nailed everyone's look. If you're looking for an enhanced natural look this is your girl. I honestly think she took one look and knew foundation color, eye color and lip color right away. I had a bridal party of 10 plus a flower girl and she was able to efficiently handle that size- others I looked into required a 2nd artist for that. My mom never wears makeup and Nicole did a great job of giving her a heightened look for photos and to blend in, without overwhelming her with a face full of makeup. She was instrumental in our day going so smoothly. It was such a pleasure to work with her and I hope to utilize her for future events. Be sure to check out her instagram, @nicoletoledomakeupartistry and see her range of work.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Natalie,

Thank you for the amazing review! I had such a great time with you and your girls. It was a blast! I’m so happy that you all loved your looks! Best to you!!! And happy holidays!!

Jacey · Married on 10/07/2017

Nicole was seriously such a saving grace! I had done wedding trials with two other makeup artists and was not happy with the results. I then discovered Nicole and set up a trial with her. She was so gracious, understanding & genuinely listened to my requests. I felt 100% confident going into my wedding day that Nicole would make me look & feel my absolute best. Not only is she incredibly talented & professional, but she also just has such a great energy and is a joy to be around. Truly cannot recommend her enough & am so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so glad that I was the one to make you feel your most beautiful on your big day. You were such a joy to work with!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Nicole is hands down, the best make-up artist I have ever used. She is so talented, and it definitely showed in our engagement and wedding pictures. All of my bridesmaids commented on how beautiful they felt with their make up done by Nicole. Besides her work, Nicole is a joy to work with -- she is fun, sweet, and responsive. I will use Nicole again for any special events!!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 20
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 21

Stuart · Married on 09/28/2017

Nicole is wonderful! She did full makeup for 8 girls on the day of my wedding and finished ahead of schedule. She’s truly skilled and made us all look and feel great!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, Stuart! I am so happy to be part of your special day! I’m glad that you felt beautiful!
    Best,

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

I have used Nicole multiple times and never have I been let down with her services! She had done my makeup as a bridesmaid for two weddings, and I fell so in love with how my makeup came out both times that I couldn't think of anyone better to do my makeup for my own special wedding day. She is prompt and so easy to get along with that it makes getting makeup done a blast. Nicole is a true artist and she puts a lot of work and commitment to making sure you look your best! She has been doing this for a long time now, and is very up to date with products and her tools and can make anyone look as natural or extravagant as they want. She is down to earth and can make your day the best! Would not recommend anyone else! Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for the beautiful review!! So happy to have done your makeup on your special day! Can’t wait to do it again! Best to you!!!

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

Nicole was great! Incredibly kind, nice, accommodating and nailed the look me and my bridesmaids we going for. Everyone was very pleased with their makeup. Nicole was able to come to the hotel room, complete 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and the bride perfectly on time. No one was rushed and we all looked beautiful! Highly recommend Nicole.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 22
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 23
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 24
    Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry 25

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you, Jackie for the beautiful review! It was such a pleasure doing the makeup for you and your bridal party!! You all looked stunning!!! Best to you! And congratulations!!!

Betty · Married on 09/09/2017

Nicole Toledo was the perfect makeup artist for my daughter's wedding in September. She is truly an artist. She is so kind and patient. She took the time to educate us on the products she was using and made recommendations on products for every day use. Nicole did a trial makeup session, which was so much fun and so relaxing. It helped my daughter really see her vision come to life. Nicole did the makeup for five women on the wedding day and never appeared rushed. I would recommend Nicole highly for any special occasion. Take note, she also gives makeup lessons...a great experience. She is not wedded to any makeup line in particular, so she suggests her favorites, products that are tried and true. Nicole created the perfect look for the perfect day! We were thrilled with Nicole and would happily use her again for future makeup needs.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Betty!! I am so happy to have done makeup for your beautiful daughter and her wedding party. I can’t wait to work you both again soon!