246 Grand St Ground FL, New York, NY 10023 Map · Phone number

9324983b20af49cc 5D3A9684
screen shot 2017 11 16 at 3 00 40 pm

4 Reviews for Bridget Vizoso

Katie · Married on 10/23/2015

Bridget was absolutely incredible. She is truly an artist, and she goes above and beyond to make your event better than you ever dreamed. She took what I had envisioned for my wedding and turned it into something so magical and beautiful that I didn't even think was possible. She is an absolute joy to work with, and I hope to have an event again in the future and use her again.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Elaine · Married on 09/08/2012

I can't say enough about how much of an impact Bridget had on making our wedding truly magical. I came to her with a vague notion of the feel I wanted, and from that she created a legitimate masterpiece that was better than anything I could have dreamed of.

She draped luscious garlands of vines and ferns from high stands to look like they were hovering across our long tables. On each table underneath were dozens of beautiful arrangements in a mix of glass and silver vessels. No single arrangement was alike. It was like a painting.

I don't think there's a single guest that didn't comment on how beautiful the flowers were and how they'd never seen anything like it. It was a little while ago and I'm still hearing things to this day. My mother and now mother in law were both over the moon and still love talking about it.

Bridget is a true event designer and gave me game-changing advice on the other elements, like pin-lights, calligraphy and even the tablecloth colors. I can't say enough about what a big deal it was to work with her.

p.s. the bouquets were stunning too. Almost too pretty. We have a lot of pictures of the bridesmaids looking down because they were staring at their own bouquets.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Kristin · Married on 08/18/2012

This was a second marriage and we were keeping it simple - friends in Central Park. But I love flowers and I cared deeply about carrying a beautiful bouquet and I wanted bouquets for my nieces. I did quite a lot of research and reached out to several vendors - noting to them that this was a smaller affair than they usually put time into. From the start, Bridget impressed me with her responsiveness and attention to detail. I know she usually works on far larger weddings but I never felt like she was taking me for granted. She delivered the flowers herself that morning. My bouquet was a fantastic combination of the flowers I love most - beautifully combined - classic choices but incredibly stylish. She listend. Also much larger than I could have hoped. The companion flowers were lovely as well. Everyone loved their flowers. Everyone wanted me to throw my bouquet so that they could catch it but I kept it for myself! I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Bridget Vizoso FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 12,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 246 Grand St Ground FL New York, 10023 See on map