Brides by Valerie Clarke

Mullica Hill, NJ View map Visit website

Brides by Valerie Clarke is a premier hair and makeup service in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. Valerie has more than 17 years of experience in the beauty industry. She specializes in bridal beauty and serves all of southern and central New Jersey, Philadelphia and areas of Delaware. Valerie and her team come to your convenient location and make your hair and makeup dreams come to life.

Valerie and her team can duplicate styles you see on Instagram or on Pinterest. They can also design looks that are best suited for your features & hair type. Valerie is an expert in making fine hair appear thick. You will feel like the best version of yourself while still looking like you.

• Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Extensions
  • Haircuts
  • Styling
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Makeup and hair trial
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Kelsey Married on 09/18/2021

Book Val!!!!!

If you are looking for a tousled “undone updo” look no further! Val is truly a master at what she does! She made my wedding hair dream a reality. I wanted a very intricate updo as she was able to deliver that with ease. She was so professional from start to finish, easy to communicate with, and just a truly nice person to work with. She spent a long time on my trial perfecting each piece of hair and making any small changes that I wanted. The day of was such a breeze with her and everyones hair turned out beautiful! I can't recommend Val enough!!!!
    Kait M. Married on 08/07/2021

Flawlessly Executed Hair and Makeup

I can’t thank Val and Jenna enough for the AMAZING job they did on everyone’s hair and makeup for my wedding. We all looked fantastic!

Val did this absolutely gorgeous up-do for me with finger curls (vintage wedding) that did not fall the entire night, despite enduring a good amount of abuse. We (she) incorporated the veil into the structure of the up-do, which my bridesmaids later (not-so-skillfully) ripped out lol. I changed hair accessories several times throughout the night, and danced the night away (some would say aggressively at times lol) on a VERY hot and humid August night, and yet my hair defied the laws of physics and stayed PUT until the moment I jumped into the pool at the after-party.

Everyone else’s hair was gorgeous as well. Val seamlessly blended a whole host of hair accessories (combs, barrettes, random feathers, etc) into people's styles and made everyone feel like they were a VIP. (Seriously, my Mom is still over the moon after receiving so many compliments).

Jenna’s makeup was truly lovely and long-lasting as well. She truly heard everyone’s concerns and desires and executed our looks flawlessly. Everything photographed incredibly well and again, stayed PUT.

I would for sure hire them both again. They made my wedding beauty dreams come true!

Also PSA: DEFINITELY do the trial. I had my first trial with another HMU and learned the hard way that not all HMU teams, even in the same price range are created equal. After my trials with Val and Jenna, I knew I was in good hands and you will be too!
    Katie H. Married on 11/10/2019

Val is the BEST!

Val is AMAZING! I literally picked my wedding date around Val’s schedule because my friend had booked her for her own wedding and I was extremely happy with how my hair turned out. I couldn’t believe how beautiful all the bridesmaid’s hair turned out. We literally showed her a picture on Pinterest and in less than 30 minute our hair looked exactly the same, if not better. I HAD to book her for my own wedding day! She did the most amazing job, I got soooo many compliments on her and she arrived on time and finished within schedule. I can not recommend Val enough! My mom has VERY thick hair and was extremely nervous in having an updo and was so happy with the outcome as well. Thank you Val! Xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

47 photos · 06/09/2018
  • Sarah & Rocky
    86 photos · 06/08/2018

Mullica Hill Mullica Hill, NJ, 08062
Location of (Brides by Valerie Clarke)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding