Brides by Melissa

Los Angeles, CA View map

Congrats beautiful!

I am a Wedding Specialist based out of Los Angeles and offer Hair, Makeup and Coordinating services to all my Brides.

Your special day is my special day, I provide nothing but dedication and detail in ALL of my work. I believe in creating exceptional beauty experiences and memories throughout makeup application. My ultimate goal is take your personal vision and your individual expression and make you look [and feel] your absolute best!

My background is in Wedding Coordinating and Planning and offer all three services in a Bridal Wedding Day Experience Package. I also have several other Experience packages to choose from and can even create one to fit your individual Bridal needs.

I provide high end luxury services to Brides in Southern and Northern California, Las Vegas & western Arizona (Travel Fees available upon request).

Please call 805-794-8184 OR email melissabeck.mua@gmail.com for rates.

• Nadya
    Nadya Married on 10/29/2016
    Wow! Can you say the BEST! Melissa was truely one of the best vendors you can work with! She was very flexible and truely brought experience & professionalism to the table!
    Now her makeup skills are undeniably Amazing! She has products that you could only dream of and her years of experience make her know what to use on your skin.
    Day of my wedding - she worked on my bridesmaids at the hotel and they all looked gorgeous! They each selected different hairdo's and Melissa delivered on each beautifully! She brought us a bottle of champagne which we enjoyed. She kept us all on schedule and once she was done she met me at my ceremony venue where she did touch ups for the grand entrance! She stayed after the ceremony and did touch ups for my wedding pictures!
    Seriously, i wish I could carry her in my pocket everyday because she makes you look absolutely fabulous and she makes you feel fabulous as well.
    A++++++ Mel I have nothing but love for you!
    Jamie Married on 09/06/2014
    Melissa was one of the best wedding vendors that I worked with. She is a true professional and did a fantastic job from start to finish. Melissa is a great person who has a very nice touch, which made everyone feel so comfortable. She did my hair and make-up for engagement photos, however I did not do a "wedding trial" since I don't live in town. I basically had just a few ideas of what I wanted for my wedding look. I put my trust in Melissa and let her go to work. She listened and gave me everything I wanted and some things I never expected. She did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup and it looked great in person and on camera. One of the best things about Melissa, is that she is very thorough and was there with me from start to finish. She did a great job touching up my make-up before, during and after the ceremony.We even did a "second look" for the reception, which was amazing! I can't thank Melissa enough for her amazing work, personality, and patients! Do your self a favor and go with Brides by Melissa for your next event!
    B Married on 07/06/2014
    I cannot explain in words how amazing Melissa is!! I actually lost count on our wedding day of how many times she saved us! This girl has everything!! Every two minutes someone was running in asking me do you have such and such? Melissa always answered "oh I have some of that" It was amazing- anywhere from safety pins to hold up the ring bearers pants to excedrin migraine for me! She was fast acting with touch ups at the venue and so sweet getting along with all of my bridemaids and even my mother. :-). Not to mention our hair and make-up was beautiful, and I had never seen my 11 year old step-daughter look so elegant and like such a lady! I definitely recommend Melissa for your wedding day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Los Angeles
Location of (Brides by Melissa)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding