1874-B W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Bridalterations.com

We are a professional alterations service created with love and the commitment to deliver excellent service to our clients. Our experience includes all styles of dresses and fabrics, including working knowledge of beading, appliqués, bustles, and many ways of altering your dress for the absolute best fit. In most cases there is a one-time fitting with a convenient pick-up time that meets your schedule. We are located in Deerfield Beach, Fl. and we serve the Miami-Broward-Palm Beach areas.

Please contact us for more information at info@bridalterations.com or 954-290-4332.

Follow Bridalterations.com on

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Bridalterations.com

• Ariana

Ariana · Married on 12/09/2018

100% recommend

Doris is great! She made my dress fit perfect and she also added a really nice sash that matched my dress, which made it look much better! She did an amazing job and I am so happy with the results.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

When I originally brought my dress to Doris, it was 4 sizes to big and I was really worried that it wasn't going to work. Doris was able to rework all of the extensive beading on the bust and bring it in so it fit perfectly. She also brought in my fiance (now husbands) suit for the wedding and it fit amazing as well! Doris is amazing to work with and had everything completed quickly and worked with our busy schedules. I will definitely be going back to Doris for day to day alterations and recommend her to anyone who need alterations.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2015

Very affordable! I have taken three casual dresses, two skirts, two waist belts, and my wedding dress here for a better fit. Every item was altered exactly as I wanted and fit beautifully for a price that cannot be beat! Doris and Ed are such lovely, kind people. I truly enjoy going in to see them, I've been stopping in for a few months now and I have plenty more that needs altered! I also sent my mother in to have dresses altered and my husband to have his suit altered. They do everything, and they are open on Saturdays!

Sent on 08/30/2015

• 1874-B W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach, 33442 See on map
    8668484322 (Other Phone Number)
    9544286818 (Fax Number)