Bridal Warehouse

3.9

• Emily
    Emily J. Married on 12/17/2021

They are incredible

I went to Bridal Warehouse in Goodlettsville, TN and immediately fell in love with the selection of dresses and the employees. They were so kind to me and went above and beyond. There was an incident where two of my bridesmaids were going to change their dresses without my knowledge (the bride) and they immediately sent me a text asking if it was okay since I was not with them. There was a scheduling error with the main office and the girls stayed late just to make sure I got what I needed. I cannot say enough good things about them!
  • Sherry
    Sherry W. Married on 05/15/2021

I went 10/13/20

I went in not knowing what I was looking for and Gynn the sales associate helped me fine the perfect dress. After I finished my visit they sent an email and thank me for coming in that day. I didn’t purchase the dress but I have been thinking about it! It’s a little out of my price range but the type of body I have I want to look my best!!!!
  • vicki
    Vicki Married on 06/01/2019
    We shopped here for my daughter's wedding dress. Our experience could not have been more positive! Our consultant Bobbie Joy was professional and warm. We were there several hours and never felt rushed or pressured. The selection of dresses in our price range. (900-1200) was very nice. They have many beautiful higher priced gowns as well. We purchased a beautiful dress that my daughter loves! Highly recommend this shop and Bobbie Joy!

900 Conference Dr. Goodlettsville, TN, 37072

Mon - Thurs 10AM - 8PM Friday 10AM - 7PM Sat 10AM - 5PM Sun 1PM - 5PM
Location of (Bridal Warehouse)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding