8426 Clint Dr. #147, Belton, MO 64012 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bridal Path Weddings & Events

Enjoy the special moments in life.
Planning your own events can be overwhelming sometimes. You are always on the move with little time to spare. So let us take the stress off your shoulders while you enjoy this time to be in the moment.
Bridal Path Weddings and Events is an event planning company that specializes in making your special moments in life seamless! We are here for you through every step of planning, whether it is a destination wedding in Bora Bora or a graduation party in your backyard. We love meeting with all of our wonderful clients and look forward to working with you too. We offer lots of packages and will customize anything to fit your needs.
So what are you waiting for, contact us today! We would love to meet you over coffee. Setup your complimentary consultation today.

Follow Bridal Path Weddings & Events on

Bridal Path Weddings & Events 6
Bridal Path Weddings & Events 7

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner!!!

Hannah was a lifesaver during our wedding day! We were so blessed to have her running things. If things went wrong at any point during the day, we never knew because she managed everything so well and efficiently. She was also flexible and was able to rearrange our wedding day schedule when certain things took longer than expected. I also really appreciated her communication with all of our vendors. Even months before the wedding, she was emailing and calling them to confirm that everything was ready to go. We would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 8
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 9
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 10
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 11

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your sweet review & kind words. I enjoyed our time together planning for your big day! It was such a joy to meet your family in California for your beautiful Garden wedding San Diego. It was exquisite! Thank you so much!

Breanna Pinion · Married on 04/28/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

I am so happy that we booked Bridal Path Wedding and Events for our wedding! Hannah was outstanding from day one! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for my husband and I to make our wedding day perfect. I had never thought about having a wedding planner, but looking back now; hiring Hannah was the best decision we made. I learned very quickly that planning a wedding required lots of time & tedious details that I never would have thought of. She made me feel relaxed through the whole process. Hannah listened to all our ideas about the ceremony & reception that were important to my husband & I. She wanted to make sure our wedding was exactly what we dreamed it would be. Her professionalism & communication are outstanding. She always responded very quickly to any questions or concerns we had. She kept everyone on track, on time & even helped guide us with our wedding budget. She always had a smile on her face, which made me feel good. We also used Hannah’s rentals for our wedding and reception. She had a great selection to choose from & they were very affordable. I would highly recommend Hannah to anyone planning a wedding or event. Thanks for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Congratulations Breanna & Garrett!!! We had so much fun working with you for the entire planning process. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!
  • Rachel

Rachel Schram · Married on 12/31/2018

My favorite wedding vendor - Bridal Path

I cannot even being to express how happy I am that we booked Bridal Path for our coordination. Hannah was so lovely from the start. She was so responsive to all my inquiries from the beginning. She graciously agreed to meet me in the small town I work in so that I could take a lunch break to meet with her. We settled on a package that worked for us. We decided on a "Month-Of-Coordination". Immediately after signing the contract, Hannah kicked into high gear and started organizing, contacting vendors, putting together lists, and just taking charge. I was so impressed. I had already planned most of my wedding, so I was on the fence about hiring a coordinator in the first place, but I can tell you, this was the best money that we spent. Hannah and her assistant Jamie were so fantastic and professional. They made sure everything went so smoothly. My wedding was on New Years Eve, my ceremony and reception were at two separate places, and I had lots of extra vendors to coordinate. They coordinated the whole rehearsal, making sure everyone knew where to go and what to do. She answered all my texts and emails so quickly and reassured all of my worries. When my wedding day finally came, I could actually sit back and enjoy. They made sure all the deliveries were there, they set up all of our DIY decorations at BOTH venues. They kept track of what was mine and what was our venue's property. I even utilized some of Bridal Path's rentals (Chargers). They basically kept the entire day on track. Even more impressive was after the wedding, they boxed up all my decor and put it in my car. When I got home, everything was accounted for - and there was a LOT to keep track of. I could go on and on about all the little things they did (she helped fix my bustle, she brought me my dancing shoes and garter when I accidentally left them in my car, etc etc etc.) but there are too many to count. This review is getting so long. To anyone reading this - ABSOLUTELY book Bridal Path. They went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 12
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 13
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 14

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words! Jamie and I loved being apart of your big day. We strive to make sure every wedding & event goes seamlessly. Your wedding was so gorgeous and we are so excited to share all of your wedding photos! Thank you for sharing your big day with us as your wedding coordinators! We hope to see you very soon!!!

Bridal Path Weddings & Events Pricing