8426 Clint Dr. #147, Belton, MO 64012 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bridal Path Weddings & Events

Enjoy the special moments in life.
Planning your own events can be overwhelming sometimes. You are always on the move with little time to spare. So let us take the stress off your shoulders while you enjoy this time to be in the moment.
Bridal Path Weddings and Events is an event planning company that specializes in making your special moments in life seamless! We are here for you through every step of planning, whether it is a destination wedding in Bora Bora or a graduation party in your backyard. We love meeting with all of our wonderful clients and look forward to working with you too. We offer lots of packages and will customize anything to fit your needs.
So what are you waiting for, contact us today! We would love to meet you over coffee. Setup your complimentary consultation today.

Follow Bridal Path Weddings & Events on

Bridal Path Weddings & Events 3
  • Rachel

Rachel Schram · Married on 12/31/2018

My favorite wedding vendor - Bridal Path

I cannot even being to express how happy I am that we booked Bridal Path for our coordination. Hannah was so lovely from the start. She was so responsive to all my inquiries from the beginning. She graciously agreed to meet me in the small town I work in so that I could take a lunch break to meet with her. We settled on a package that worked for us. We decided on a "Month-Of-Coordination". Immediately after signing the contract, Hannah kicked into high gear and started organizing, contacting vendors, putting together lists, and just taking charge. I was so impressed. I had already planned most of my wedding, so I was on the fence about hiring a coordinator in the first place, but I can tell you, this was the best money that we spent. Hannah and her assistant Jamie were so fantastic and professional. They made sure everything went so smoothly. My wedding was on New Years Eve, my ceremony and reception were at two separate places, and I had lots of extra vendors to coordinate. They coordinated the whole rehearsal, making sure everyone knew where to go and what to do. She answered all my texts and emails so quickly and reassured all of my worries. When my wedding day finally came, I could actually sit back and enjoy. They made sure all the deliveries were there, they set up all of our DIY decorations at BOTH venues. They kept track of what was mine and what was our venue's property. I even utilized some of Bridal Path's rentals (Chargers). They basically kept the entire day on track. Even more impressive was after the wedding, they boxed up all my decor and put it in my car. When I got home, everything was accounted for - and there was a LOT to keep track of. I could go on and on about all the little things they did (she helped fix my bustle, she brought me my dancing shoes and garter when I accidentally left them in my car, etc etc etc.) but there are too many to count. This review is getting so long. To anyone reading this - ABSOLUTELY book Bridal Path. They went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 4
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 5
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 6

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words! Jamie and I loved being apart of your big day. We strive to make sure every wedding & event goes seamlessly. Your wedding was so gorgeous and we are so excited to share all of your wedding photos! Thank you for sharing your big day with us as your wedding coordinators! We hope to see you very soon!!!

Barton Gunter · Married on 10/06/2018

Best money we spent

Hannah with Bridal Path is exceptional. I was completely against booking a wedding planner before we got married as I thought it was a waste of money and it turned out to be the best money we spent. She handled everything all the way down to putting the address to pick up the cupcakes in my moms phone at the rehearsal. She and her husband set up all of our place settings, flipped the space (it rained so we had to have our ceremony and reception inside), and even has an emergency kit that has a little bit of everything in it. We forgot a corkscrew for the wine but not to worry, Hannah had one. Would book again in a heartbeat. Also, check out decorations she has to rent, lots of the same stuff as a big event rental store for far less money. She truly made an otherwise chaotic day, manageable and enjoyable. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be by yours & Hannah’s side throughout the year of planning. It was so much fun & the day was beautiful, even in the rain. 😊 Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day, it was an honor!!!

Bridal Path Weddings & Events Pricing