Bridal Path Weddings & Events Reviews

Bridal Path Weddings & Events 4
Bridal Path Weddings & Events 5

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner!!!

Hannah was a lifesaver during our wedding day! We were so blessed to have her running things. If things went wrong at any point during the day, we never knew because she managed everything so well and efficiently. She was also flexible and was able to rearrange our wedding day schedule when certain things took longer than expected. I also really appreciated her communication with all of our vendors. Even months before the wedding, she was emailing and calling them to confirm that everything was ready to go. We would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding day!

Bridal Path Weddings & Events 6
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 7
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 8
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 9
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your sweet review & kind words. I enjoyed our time together planning for your big day! It was such a joy to meet your family in California for your beautiful Garden wedding San Diego. It was exquisite! Thank you so much!

Breanna Pinion · Married on 04/28/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

I am so happy that we booked Bridal Path Wedding and Events for our wedding! Hannah was outstanding from day one! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for my husband and I to make our wedding day perfect. I had never thought about having a wedding planner, but looking back now; hiring Hannah was the best decision we made. I learned very quickly that planning a wedding required lots of time & tedious details that I never would have thought of. She made me feel relaxed through the whole process. Hannah listened to all our ideas about the ceremony & reception that were important to my husband & I. She wanted to make sure our wedding was exactly what we dreamed it would be. Her professionalism & communication are outstanding. She always responded very quickly to any questions or concerns we had. She kept everyone on track, on time & even helped guide us with our wedding budget. She always had a smile on her face, which made me feel good. We also used Hannah’s rentals for our wedding and reception. She had a great selection to choose from & they were very affordable. I would highly recommend Hannah to anyone planning a wedding or event. Thanks for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Congratulations Breanna & Garrett!!! We had so much fun working with you for the entire planning process. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!
  • Rachel

Rachel Schram · Married on 12/31/2018

My favorite wedding vendor - Bridal Path

I cannot even being to express how happy I am that we booked Bridal Path for our coordination. Hannah was so lovely from the start. She was so responsive to all my inquiries from the beginning. She graciously agreed to meet me in the small town I work in so that I could take a lunch break to meet with her. We settled on a package that worked for us. We decided on a "Month-Of-Coordination". Immediately after signing the contract, Hannah kicked into high gear and started organizing, contacting vendors, putting together lists, and just taking charge. I was so impressed. I had already planned most of my wedding, so I was on the fence about hiring a coordinator in the first place, but I can tell you, this was the best money that we spent. Hannah and her assistant Jamie were so fantastic and professional. They made sure everything went so smoothly. My wedding was on New Years Eve, my ceremony and reception were at two separate places, and I had lots of extra vendors to coordinate. They coordinated the whole rehearsal, making sure everyone knew where to go and what to do. She answered all my texts and emails so quickly and reassured all of my worries. When my wedding day finally came, I could actually sit back and enjoy. They made sure all the deliveries were there, they set up all of our DIY decorations at BOTH venues. They kept track of what was mine and what was our venue's property. I even utilized some of Bridal Path's rentals (Chargers). They basically kept the entire day on track. Even more impressive was after the wedding, they boxed up all my decor and put it in my car. When I got home, everything was accounted for - and there was a LOT to keep track of. I could go on and on about all the little things they did (she helped fix my bustle, she brought me my dancing shoes and garter when I accidentally left them in my car, etc etc etc.) but there are too many to count. This review is getting so long. To anyone reading this - ABSOLUTELY book Bridal Path. They went above and beyond.

Bridal Path Weddings & Events 10
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 11
    Bridal Path Weddings & Events 12
    Sent on 03/11/2019

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words! Jamie and I loved being apart of your big day. We strive to make sure every wedding & event goes seamlessly. Your wedding was so gorgeous and we are so excited to share all of your wedding photos! Thank you for sharing your big day with us as your wedding coordinators! We hope to see you very soon!!!

Barton Gunter · Married on 10/06/2018

Best money we spent

Hannah with Bridal Path is exceptional. I was completely against booking a wedding planner before we got married as I thought it was a waste of money and it turned out to be the best money we spent. She handled everything all the way down to putting the address to pick up the cupcakes in my moms phone at the rehearsal. She and her husband set up all of our place settings, flipped the space (it rained so we had to have our ceremony and reception inside), and even has an emergency kit that has a little bit of everything in it. We forgot a corkscrew for the wine but not to worry, Hannah had one. Would book again in a heartbeat. Also, check out decorations she has to rent, lots of the same stuff as a big event rental store for far less money. She truly made an otherwise chaotic day, manageable and enjoyable. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Bridal Path Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be by yours & Hannah’s side throughout the year of planning. It was so much fun & the day was beautiful, even in the rain. 😊 Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day, it was an honor!!!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Valuable asset to your wedding planning and execution!

`Bridal Path Weddings brings structure, peace and assurance to every wedding they do! I am a wedding vendor and if they showcase the above to their co-vendors, imagine the benefit they will do for you as a client! They are precise, available and excellent communicators...definitely an asset to your special day!

Sent on 10/28/2019