Kansas City, MO 64156 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Cherished Weddings

Cherished Weddings will help you take the planning process from STRESS-filled to JOY-filled. Let's create the wedding of your dreams while also helping others...What does this mean? 25-50% of all service fees are donated to organizations dedicated to the fight against human sex trafficking. #weddingsforapurpose

Follow Cherished Weddings on

Cherished Weddings 1
Cherished Weddings 2

lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Day of coordinator

There’s no way my wedding would have happened without Seanica! From the moment I met her I immediately felt more relaxed about the whole day. She was so organized which is a huge plus because I’m not always the most organized. We hired her for a day of coordinator but really she felt like so much more and she was there for us for so much longer than just the day. She would text me and check in just to make sure I was feeling great and to see what she could help me with from pretty early on in the process. She became my wedding planning best friend in the weeks leading up to the wedding which made the actual day that much better. She handled my timeline which was HUGE and just a weight lifted off my shoulders and made sure everyone had their own personal schedules for the big day. On the morning of our wedding she showed up and helped with everything from keeping track of everyone to helping decorate. We also all had to go get ready and she was able to stay and finish decorating the venue and when I walked it in was gorgeous!! She was never overbearing but she got things done. Everyone who I spoke to who was there all day with us mentioned how smoothly things went and it was absolutely because of her! I would hire her a million more times if I could! She made my wedding day a breeze and made it a day I could enjoy without the stress!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2018

The best!!

I cannot say how AMAZING Seanica was as my day of coordinator! We met up a few times to discuss the wedding planning and she took care of everything! The day of timeline for each individual person! This was such a relief as the idea of doing that was very overwhelming. She was very attentive during wedding! My brother even stopped by to say how amazing she was. If anything went wrong, then I had no idea. We decided to end our wedding early by an hour. Seanica arranged everything to make that happen. She called the driver, talked with the DJ, and got everyone downstairs for the sparkler send off! After the wedding, she cleaned up and did the final walk-through with the venue. Everything went so smoothly! She also made sure we adhered to the details of every contract. She had our back! She was by far the vendor we had! Oh! And an added bonus of knowing half the fee went to a charity to stop human trafficking!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Cherished Weddings 3
    Cherished Weddings 4

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Seanica was one of the BEST decisions we made throughout the planning process. We chose her day-of coordination package, and she went above and beyond! First, she ran the rehearsal flawlessly. On the day-of, she made sure the wedding party knew where they were supposed to be and when they were supposed to be there. She was in communication with and directed all vendors to the appropriate place at the appropriate time. She listened to the vision of our wedding and placed the décor exactly as we had discussed. Every detail we went over before the wedding, she was on top of on the day-of. She is kind, generous, and a joy to work with. She by far had the best communication skills of any vendor we hired – available via text and email, and responded SO quickly. Sometimes within minutes! She also had great recommendations for other vendors to use, which helped out tremendously! We were absolutely blown away with Seanica’s effort to make our day extra special and worry free. Hire her RIGHT NOW!

Sent on 10/08/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1