Bridal makeup by Raven

Mission Viejo, CA View map

My name is Raven Zahara, I'm a professional, freelance makeup artist specializing in Bridal Makeup.

My serivces are based out of Orange County, California, but can commute as far as San Diego up to Los Angeles.

I am a certified Makeup Artist and learned my education at Empire Academy in Costa Mesa. I have advance training in Skin Type Analysis, Skin Care, Corrective Makeup, Ethnic Makeup, Glamour makeup, Color Analysis, Color Theory, Print, Bridal, and Beauty Makeup. I use all photo-friendly products and sensitive skin care. My product brands are Makeup Forever, Nars, Smashbox, & Mac.

I find it very important to do consultations 3 months prior to your wedding date. My services also accommodate brow tweezing, tanning, color analyis and airbrush. I also, have a team of hair stylists and other makeup artist, if your wedding party is a large amount.

I take makeup artistry very seriously and continue to follow my passion and work really hard at it as my career.

Prices:

Bride-$200 Bridesmaids-$75 Mother of Bride-$100 Mother of Groom-$100 Flower Child-$35 Groom-$35

Extra services-$65

Extra Charges: Lashes-$15 Brows-$50 Tanning-$50 Airbrush-$50

my email is:

makeupbyravenxo@aol.com

Please visit my website at for more pictures :

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Shellyse Married on 07/28/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Raven did a GREAT job. She was even able to make adjustments and create a very glamorous look to work with my hairstyle.
    Sarah Married on 11/12/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Raven is such a talented make up artist. She can accomplish a variety of looks, all stunning, and can customize your make up to what you specifically want for you special day.
    Jessica Married on 10/16/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recommend Raven for any bride looking for someone to do their make-up on location. She was very flexible and did a great job during my preview to help me get the look I wanted for my wedding. Loved my make-up for the big day and couldn't be happier! Thank you Raven!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Mission Viejo, CA, 92707
Location of (Bridal makeup by Raven)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding