Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire

1571 Atwood Ave Suite 104, Johnston, RI 02919 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire is a hair and makeup vendor in Johnston, Rhode Island. They want clients to look and feel their best for such a special day. Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire works with brides, wedding guests, and flower girls. They will travel to meet you and your bridal party, and make you shine wherever you’re based that day.

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire books hair and makeup trial appointments for brides and guests; the salon team specializes in handling beauty services for weddings. They offer services in their salon such as hair coloring, keratin treatments, hair extensions, and haircuts. They also offer tattoo coverage. Other services include:

• Updos/styling

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 1
Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 2
Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 3

Marni Burk · Married on 08/25/2019

Such GORGEOUS Hair and Makeup that Lasted All Night Long!

I found out about Salon Sapphire through the Newport Bridal show and then won a hair and makeup trial with them, and I am so thankful I did because they were the perfect salon for my wedding day! Kaydee and Meghan did an absolutely amazing job, and I am so grateful for all of their help. From meeting with them both prior to my wedding day, and speaking with Kaydee throughout the planning process they got me super excited to work with them. Their planning process is really smooth and they are super flexible and will work with you! The hair and makeup they did was stunning and exactly what I wanted/my bridal party wanted. On top of that everything held and stayed on the ENTIRE night. I was the only one who got my makeup done, but Meghan even helped put on my bridal party's false lashes which was really nice and appreciated. They worked with me with any changes I had early in the process as well as last minute. Plus, the two of them were really great to hang out with that morning and we all enjoyed having them there. I 100% recommend booking with Salon Sapphire. They will travel to you which makes getting hair and makeup done even easier, plus their prices are really reasonable especially for the high quality work they do. I would definitely use them again! Kaydee and Meghan are so talented and I really recommend them. Thank you again for making everything so perfect!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Aw, thank you SO much Marni for this kind and thoughtful review! It was so much fun to be a part of your wedding day. We love knowing the looks held up all night for everyone! I saw a sneak peek photo on Laura's page. You looked stunning!! Congrats to you and Michael!!

Holly Stickles · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Hair and makeup services!

I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day! I received so many compliments on my hair all night!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 4
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 5
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 6

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Alana and I were so happy to be a part of your special day, Holly! Happy to hear you felt your best on such an important day. We can't wait to see the photos with everyone all in their dresses with their completed looks. Congrats again to you and Evan! :) -Kaydee

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire Pricing

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings