Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire Reviews

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 3
Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 4

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Sabrina did a great job on my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She and her team were incredibly responsive and accommodating and really cared about making me feel comfortable.

After I did my trial with Sabrina, my hair and makeup wasn’t quite how I had imagined it. Sabrina was so gracious when I reached out about it and went out of her way to do a second trial for me so I felt confident on the day. All my bridesmaids also looked beautiful and loved their hair/makeup.

And compared the the Newport prices I was looking at for other companies, they are a bargain!

Highly recommend reaching out!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 5

Melanie Davis · Married on 09/28/2019

Look no further

Sabrina and her team are top tier talent. There was never a doubt in my mind who I would use for my wedding. in fact, over a dozen of my girlfriends have used Sabrina, and my number may be on the low side. Sabrina, Meg and Sam made my most special ladies in my life feel like the most beautiful versions of themselves. There is nothing better than when you feel your best and Sabrina, Meg and Sam did that and then some. My wedding day didn't exactly go as planned, my mom ended up with a head injury and had to be taken to the hospital and Sabrina, Meg and Sam stepped up, showed their absolute professionalism in comforting me , taking care of whatever needed to be handled, were patient as everything unfolded and helped me to relax from a full on panic attack. After things settled down they jumped right back on the horse and ensured everyone was ready in time and with time to spare which might I add is some magical mystical powers. Now to talk about Sabrina, whom did my hair and makeup. Most brides have a vision of what they want to look like on their wedding day but i didn't really know what to do. I told Sabrina to do whatever she thought would look good because i knew i could trust her to bring out the best in my features. I can attest to the fact Sabrina absolutely, 100% crushed it for my hair and makeup. She made me look like a vision and I felt the best I've ever felt and then some. She truly exceeded my expectations all while having to deal with my makeup being mildly ruined mid application. Sabrina never wavered, instead she did what she does best by being a friend, being patient, being super talented and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Now i could stop here but one of the most special parts of Sabrina aside from her incredible talent is how selfless she is. When my mom went to the ER, she had yet to have her hair and makeup done. Because my mom wasn't back until after photos started, Sabrina was supposed to be well on her way home but without hesitation said " i will do whatever I need to do to make sure she is ready for the wedding". She stayed to get my mom ready once she was back from the ER, having to work with many restrictions due to stitches and let me tell you, she made her look absolutely stunning and you'd never know she had any stitches in her head. Sabrina is TRULY the GEM. She is top notch, hands down the most talented in her trade and i would look no where else to get your hair and makeup done. She has the best talent working for & with her and i was lucky enough to have 2 rockstars along for the ride, in Meg and Sam. Thank you so much Sabrina, Meg and Sam. You all were absolutely fantastical and I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Marni Burk · Married on 08/25/2019

Such GORGEOUS Hair and Makeup that Lasted All Night Long!

I found out about Salon Sapphire through the Newport Bridal show and then won a hair and makeup trial with them, and I am so thankful I did because they were the perfect salon for my wedding day! Kaydee and Meghan did an absolutely amazing job, and I am so grateful for all of their help. From meeting with them both prior to my wedding day, and speaking with Kaydee throughout the planning process they got me super excited to work with them. Their planning process is really smooth and they are super flexible and will work with you! The hair and makeup they did was stunning and exactly what I wanted/my bridal party wanted. On top of that everything held and stayed on the ENTIRE night. I was the only one who got my makeup done, but Meghan even helped put on my bridal party's false lashes which was really nice and appreciated. They worked with me with any changes I had early in the process as well as last minute. Plus, the two of them were really great to hang out with that morning and we all enjoyed having them there. I 100% recommend booking with Salon Sapphire. They will travel to you which makes getting hair and makeup done even easier, plus their prices are really reasonable especially for the high quality work they do. I would definitely use them again! Kaydee and Meghan are so talented and I really recommend them. Thank you again for making everything so perfect!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Aw, thank you SO much Marni for this kind and thoughtful review! It was so much fun to be a part of your wedding day. We love knowing the looks held up all night for everyone! I saw a sneak peek photo on Laura's page. You looked stunning!! Congrats to you and Michael!!

Holly Stickles · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Hair and makeup services!

I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day! I received so many compliments on my hair all night!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 6
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 7
    Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire 8

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Alana and I were so happy to be a part of your special day, Holly! Happy to hear you felt your best on such an important day. We can't wait to see the photos with everyone all in their dresses with their completed looks. Congrats again to you and Evan! :) -Kaydee
  • Marisa

Marisa Urgo · Married on 06/22/2019

Would highly recommend!

I'm a NYC bride who got married in Rhode Island, so one of my biggest fears was finding the right hair/makeup team since I didn't know anyone. At the trial, Kaydee and her team put my fears at ease. I had Sam D, Courtney, and Kaydee on my wedding day and they were all amazing. My girls looked absolutely beautiful and they were finished with time to spare without rushing. I absolutely loved the way I looked and I was so happy about it. They were on time, professional, organized, and fun to talk to. I would highly recommend Salon Sapphire to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tegwyn Bennett · Married on 03/05/2019

Brought my vision to life!

This team was absolutely wonderful. They brought myself (the bride) and all of my bridal party's visions to life. Each of the looks held all night long and we all received compliments all night long too! If you are looking for a helpful, expert, delightful, relaxed and enjoyable experience, go with Salon Sapphire! Thank you again guys!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Tegwyn! We can't wait to see your photos from your botanical garden wedding!! We're so glad the looks lasted all night long for you and your bridal party. Congrats again to you and Michael!

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Sabrina was great!

Sabrina came to my house to do my bridal hair, 2 brides maids hair and a flower girls hair. She did excellent! I showed her a few pictures and she did exactly what I had in mind! My curls stayed in all day and everyone complemented her work. I have gone to the salon a few times for haircuts and blowouts by other girls in the salon and never had a complaint! I am so glad I chose Salon Sapphire to make my wedding day perfect! Thank You again Sabrina!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Thank you Becky! It was such a pleasure being your something blue :) I hope your wedding day was everything you imagined!

Erika · Married on 10/14/2018

Highly Recommend

Couldn’t have picked better hair/makeup artists for my wedding! Meg & Kaydee are absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids and I all had our hair and makeup done by these two. They were extremely patient, listened to every request we had and really achieved the looks we wanted! It was truly a pleasure to work with them! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Erika! I adored the burgendy fall theme you and Nick had at the wedding! Wish you both the best for your future!

Clarissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend

I had hired the Salon Sapphire team for my wedding day, 9.22.18. Kaydee was extremely sweet, professional, and I could tell she was excited to do my hair. She was reliable, and flexible, and timed out everyone's hair schedule perfectly. If you are looking for someone for your wedding day, I recommend Salon Sapphire, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Kaydee!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Bridal Beauty by Salon Sapphire's reply:

Thank you so much Clarissa! It was such a pleasure being part of your wedding day. I had so much fun! Thank you for letting us be your something blue :) -Kaydee