Bridal Alterations by Carmen

Brandon, FL View map
4.7
  • Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 11/16/2018

great quality for a great price

Carmen was referred to me by a friend who had hired Carmen to alter her own wedding dress. Carmen did a fantastic job altering my own wedding dress. She was professional, kind, timely, and accessible. At my final fitting, I was a little uncomfortable with how low my neckline was (design of the dress, nothing to do with Carmen), for which Carmen was happy to help fix. Together we decided how to fix it and I loved the final product. Upon pick up, she has steamed the dress and gave detailed instructions on how to care for the dress prior to my wedding day. Overall, she took in my sleeves, hemmed the dress a little, added buttons over the zipper (that I had obtained from the dress-maker, as the dress-maker overlooked this request), added a bustle, and at last minute, added tool over the cleavage. She did all of this in a timely fashion and for a very affordable cost. Her years of experience definitely shows, the quality of her work is 10/10.
  • Sara P.
    Sara Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent job and affordable

Carmen did a great job on my wedding dress! She listened to my concerns about my dress and made recommendations for appropriate alterations. Her prices are very reasonable and she's so sweet. She works out of her garage in her home but it's very professional.
    Katie Married on 07/28/2017
    Carmen did a fabulous job with my wedding dress! I came in with a lot of requests to make my dress perfect, and she was able to tackle all of them with ease, turning around the finished product in just a few weeks at a great price. On top of that, she is so sweet and easy to work with! She took the time to show my mom and sister how to bustle my dress, so on the day of my wedding, they were able to do it without any issue. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an alterations specialist in Tampa!

302 Ellen Way Brandon, FL, 33510
Location of (Bridal Alterations by Carmen)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding