Brianna Dickson Photography

Dallas, TX View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Monestime Married on 04/08/2017
    Brianna is truly gifted. My fiancé and I used her for our engagement pictures and her work is really phenomenal. Brianna is great with timely responses and reminders. A week before my photo-shoot she sent me an email confirming all of the details. I live in NJ and my fiancé lives in TX, so communication was extremely important to me. When I met Brianna in person, I fell in love with her energy. You could really tell she loves what she does. This was our first professional photo-shoot, so we had no idea what to do. She gave us a lot of guidance which turned into amazing candid shots. We had three different outfits and locations. Brianna was also open to incorporating our ideas, but I will say, let her do the guiding because she knows what she is doing. She took the time to get to know my fiancé and I throughout the engagement session, which means a lot. My favorite part was her getting my fiancé to laugh and smile in our pictures, because he normally has a side smirk in all of our pictures. If I knew how great my pictures would have turned out, I would have definitely used Brianna for my destination wedding. She is worth flying out:). Thank you BRIANNAAAAAA!
    Jasmine Married on 10/09/2015
    Brianna is an exceptional photographer! She shot our engagement session, bridal portrait session, and wedding. Every photo is absolutely beautiful! I will use Brianna's services again for family photos.
    Lachrisa Married on 07/25/2015
    Brianna was fantastic and captured my post wedding/elopement celebration in the Summer of 2015, exactly the way i had communicated to her. She was very attentive and super easy to direct for any special requests through out the whole event. In addition to the photography she provided a photo booth for the guests to have a keepsake of the night. Brianna placed the proofs were placed on a temporary site with a link, so we could easily access all of the photos and photo booth strips. In addition, a way to download them and share with friends and family. We adored all the photos and photo booth strips provided and all of them make me smile every time I look at them. The photo proofs were of great quality and she definitely had an eye of what we would like to keep as a memory for this special event. Brianna has many options for print for those few favorites you would like to have as keepsakes in your home or office. I strongly encourage using her services to capture a life time memory for you special event too.

Rea Danielle Designs Rea Danielle Designs Wedding Planners

Brianna Dickson Photography has a keen eye for details. I have worked with her on numerous events, and she never disappoints. She is always professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Uno Bello Uno Bello Wedding Invitations

I met Brianna at a bridal shop opening and is as though we've known each other for ages! Her friendly personality and photobooth made the experience so fun and memorable!

1327 N Empire Central Dr Ste 207 Dallas, TX, 75247
Location of (Brianna Dickson Photography)

Brianna Dickson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brianna Dickson Photography include in the starting price?

Brianna Dickson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brianna Dickson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brianna Dickson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Brianna Dickson Photography offer?

Brianna Dickson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brianna Dickson Photography offer?

Brianna Dickson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brianna Dickson Photography offer for wedding events?

Brianna Dickson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brianna Dickson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brianna Dickson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding