Downtown Bluffton, Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tucker Photo & Film

Tucker Photo & Film is a professional photography and videography company based in South Carolina. Eddie and Briana are a husband and wife duo who describe their photography style as timeless, natural, and vibrant. Tucker Photo & Film encourages you to share your genuine emotions and real personality during your experience, with Eddie and Briana on hand to capture the special and candid moments of your special day.

This East Coast based photography and videography service makes its imagery stand out from the crowd through the incorporation of camera movement, color, and contrast, telling the story of your wedding day in a captivating way. Tucker Photo & Film provides the following photography and videography services:

• Wedding portraits

Tucker Photo & Film 7
  • Kalli

Kalli Oliver · Married on 03/09/2019

Videographer

My husband and I got married on March 9, 2019! During our wedding planning process the option of a videographer came up several time but I was still somewhat hesitate...after speaking with my photographer and doing some research I quickly figured out that a videographer was no longer an option it was a must have! Our wedding photographer found Tucker Photo & Films through mutual friends. We all clicked instantly! On our wedding day Eddie was able to capture the most raw moments of sheer beauty! Our wedding film is something my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. You see, our wedding day was already full of emotion as my mom passed away October 2014 so having the raw moments captured on film of my dad seeing me for the first time is something I will be forever grateful for! Tucker Photo & Film have such an eye unique beauty, the attention to detail as well as being so incredibly kind and sensitive to each situation. If the question of having a videographer or not at your wedding is in your head, let me help you by saying YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! We are so in love with our film and having the ability to relive our special day for all our days!! Tucker Photo & Film goes above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Tory · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Work!!!

Eddie filmed our wedding day a few weeks ago and we are so happy he did!! He was so easy to work with and very professional and friendly. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. The quality of his work is incredible and we would hire him 1000 times over if we could! We love looking back on our wedding film and will continue to do so for years to come!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Tucker Photo & Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings