Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Briana Calderon Photography

Briana Calderon Photography is based in the greater Seattle/Tacoma Area and specializes in wedding and lifestyle portrait photography.

Photography for me is so much more than the pictures I create. At the heart of what I do, I want to know you. Photos are a snap shot into your life and if I'm going to make lasting memories for you that mean something special, I want to know the person in front of my camera. Don't be shy to open up! I love setting up coffee dates with my clients and having that one-on-one time to really hear about you and your vision for their wedding day or your ideal photo shoot!

I have a photojournalistic approach mixed with an artist's touch. I know when to look for the candid shots of tears and laughter, but also when to step in when everyone is feeling a little camera shy. I aim to tell a story with my photos and I shoot to capture true emotions, avoiding awkward poses at all costs! Natural, raw and heartfelt moments are what I'm about.

For more information, please visit my website at www.BrianaCphotography.com. Get in touch with me on the phone at (253) 237-3643 or through email: BC@brianacphotography.com

Follow Briana Calderon Photography on

Briana Calderon Photography 5
Briana Calderon Photography 6
Briana Calderon Photography 7

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Briana photographed our engagement session and wedding in fall of 2018. We LOVED working with her! She is incredibly sweet, responsive, and talented! We truly felt she went above and beyond answering all my nervous-bride questions and making us feel very secure going into our wedding day. We love ALL of our photos..the most difficult thing after the wedding was narrowing down our favorites! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

BEST DECISION EVER!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Briana for our wedding in October 2017. I found Briana after researching quite a bit online and we met up in a coffee shop to discuss working together. It took just a couple minutes to know that Briana was going to be perfect for our wedding day. We had such an easy conversation and it was smooth sailing from then on out.

A part of the package we chose included an engagement shoot. I had no idea how much I would love these photos. My husband and I felt so weird going into this shoot, but within about 10 minutes with Briana, that feeling melted away. We unexpectedly had so much fun with it and were cracking up throughout. It was a blast. I loved having these photos to share our family and friends leading up to the wedding. I never knew I wanted to do an engagement shoot, and I am so glad we did!

Briana and I communicated throughout the whole planning process and I always felt at ease and supported. If I had a question, she would always get back to me. Planning every detail of a wedding can get to be stressful, but it was never like that with Briana. She is kind, patient, professional, and so genuinely friendly. I didn't want a business transaction when it came to working with a photographer, and Briana delivered. She felt like a part of wedding party when the wedding day arrived. I am so grateful for that feeling.

And of course, THE PHOTOS. An absolute dream. Every last photo was stunning and captured everything we could have wanted. There are too many favorites to count. Plus, we got ALL the photos back in like 2-3 weeks. Our families and friends raved about the quality of the photos and we will treasure them forever and ever.

I simply cannot say enough good things about Briana. What a lovely woman and talented professional, who in the end, became a friend. I would chose to work with her over and over again. With the utmost sincerity, she is THE BEST.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Briana Calderon Photography 12
    Briana Calderon Photography 13
    Briana Calderon Photography 14

Briana Calderon Photography's reply:

Aww Jenna, you melted my heart! I'm so glad I was able to deliver that experience for you and I'm SO happy to have had you as a client. You guys were amazing to work with and true sweethearts!

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the pleasure of having Briana for our Wedding in October 2017. Briana was FANTASTIC! She made sure we were comfortable for our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful. At our wedding she was assertive to make sure that we had time to take all the family pictures we wanted. Her attention to detail and passion for her job is better than we could have asked for. I would highly recommend her for any photographs you need taken!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Briana Calderon Photography 15
    Briana Calderon Photography 16

Briana Calderon Photography's reply:

Thank you Alex! I'm very flattered and am so glad you were so happy with your experience with me! Wishing you guys all the best!

Briana Calderon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

Real Weddings

• Kim Baker Beauty
    Kim Baker Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Briana is an absolute sweetheart and delivers great work!

• Adri Chavez | Design & Styling
    Adri Chavez | Design & Styling Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I come across a lot of amazing talent in my industry, but it is easy for me to say that Briana is one of the most talented photographers I've worked with! She is friendly, down to earth and she cares deeply about her craft. I truly love every one of her images and I have no doubt you will too!

• Bonney Lake, 98391 See on map