Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Briana Calderon Photography

Briana Calderon Photography is based in the greater Seattle/Tacoma Area and specializes in wedding and lifestyle portrait photography.

Photography for me is so much more than the pictures I create. At the heart of what I do, I want to know you.  Photos are a snap shot into your life and if I'm going to make lasting memories for you that mean something special, I want to know the person in front of my camera.  Don't be shy to open up!  I love setting up coffee dates with my clients and having that one-on-one time to really hear about you and your vision for their wedding day or your ideal photo shoot!

I have a photojournalistic approach mixed with an artist's touch. I know when to look for the candid shots of tears and laughter, but also when to step in when everyone is feeling a little camera shy. I aim to tell a story with my photos and I shoot to capture true emotions, avoiding awkward poses at all costs!  Natural, raw and heartfelt moments are what I'm about.

For more information, please visit my website at www.BrianaCphotography.com.  Get in touch with me on the phone at (253) 237-3643 or  through email: BC@brianacphotography.com

Follow Briana Calderon Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sweet Luna Photography

31 Reviews for Briana Calderon Photography

• Pamela

Pamela C. · Married on 07/04/2020

Incredible

Briana is both an incredible photographer and an incredible person. She is extremely professional, kind, and easy to work with. We had many ups and downs planning our COVID wedding and she was beside us the whole time. Briana is flexible, understanding, and she is very communicative. My husband and I are both very awkward having our picture taken, but Briana made us feel so comfortable and gave helpful directions to ease our awkwardness. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful and we had so much fun taking them! We are so glad we chose her and so grateful for the memories she captured for us!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

Briana photographed our engagement session and wedding in fall of 2018. We LOVED working with her! She is incredibly sweet, responsive, and talented! We truly felt she went above and beyond answering all my nervous-bride questions and making us feel very secure going into our wedding day. We love ALL of our photos..the most difficult thing after the wedding was narrowing down our favorites! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

BEST DECISION EVER!

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Briana for our wedding in October 2017. I found Briana after researching quite a bit online and we met up in a coffee shop to discuss working together. It took just a couple minutes to know that Briana was going to be perfect for our wedding day. We had such an easy conversation and it was smooth sailing from then on out.

A part of the package we chose included an engagement shoot. I had no idea how much I would love these photos. My husband and I felt so weird going into this shoot, but within about 10 minutes with Briana, that feeling melted away. We unexpectedly had so much fun with it and were cracking up throughout. It was a blast. I loved having these photos to share our family and friends leading up to the wedding. I never knew I wanted to do an engagement shoot, and I am so glad we did!

Briana and I communicated throughout the whole planning process and I always felt at ease and supported. If I had a question, she would always get back to me. Planning every detail of a wedding can get to be stressful, but it was never like that with Briana. She is kind, patient, professional, and so genuinely friendly. I didn't want a business transaction when it came to working with a photographer, and Briana delivered. She felt like a part of wedding party when the wedding day arrived. I am so grateful for that feeling.

And of course, THE PHOTOS. An absolute dream. Every last photo was stunning and captured everything we could have wanted. There are too many favorites to count. Plus, we got ALL the photos back in like 2-3 weeks. Our families and friends raved about the quality of the photos and we will treasure them forever and ever.

I simply cannot say enough good things about Briana. What a lovely woman and talented professional, who in the end, became a friend. I would chose to work with her over and over again. With the utmost sincerity, she is THE BEST.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Briana Calderon Photography's reply:

Aww Jenna, you melted my heart! I'm so glad I was able to deliver that experience for you and I'm SO happy to have had you as a client. You guys were amazing to work with and true sweethearts!

Briana Calderon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount

1 Real Wedding

• Kim Baker Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Briana is an absolute sweetheart and delivers great work!

• Adri Chavez | Design & Styling
    Adri Chavez | Design & Styling Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I come across a lot of amazing talent in my industry, but it is easy for me to say that Briana is one of the most talented photographers I've worked with! She is friendly, down to earth and she cares deeply about her craft. I truly love every one of her images and I have no doubt you will too!

• Bonney Lake, 98391 See on map
    Location of (Briana Calderon Photography)

Briana Calderon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Briana Calderon Photography include in the starting price?

Briana Calderon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Toning

What photography services does Briana Calderon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Briana Calderon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning

What photography styles does Briana Calderon Photography offer?

Briana Calderon Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Briana Calderon Photography offer?

Briana Calderon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Briana Calderon Photography offer for wedding events?

Briana Calderon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Briana Calderon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Briana Calderon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.