Brian Marsh Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brian Marsh Photography

Let's freeze time together!

Welcome to Brian Marsh Photography! I am located in the small western Massachusetts town of Granby. I began this adventure by photographing my own children (and still do) and capturing their most precious moments. With my love of capturing details and emotion I have grown my wedding photography business into what it is today!

Using my signature style, modern approach and creative eye, I am able to capture your wedding day with a unique touch. Using both natural and artificial light I am able to photograph my clients in any situation, background, or atmosphere. I love capturing my brides & grooms in dramatic lighting and seeing their expressions when I show them the image for the first time!

I am very passionate about building relationships with my clients throughout the whole wedding experience and leaving them with amazing professional wedding photography images. I will guide you along the entire process making things incredibly easy from our first contact through to your final images. The best part of this job is making new friends along the way! Let us freeze time together.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

Brian is a fantastic photographer. The photos he captured of our wedding day are absolutely stunning and working with him was a joy. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, friendly and professional photographer. He truly made us feel comfortable and made our day so much more enjoyable

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian was terrific! He was courteous, professional and a pleasure to work with starting from our first phone call. On our wedding day Brian and his assistant, Adam, were extremely flexible and made us feel comfortable and at ease. They captured beautiful moments and blended effortlessly in with our guests. They were both very personable and delivered amazing photos that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Selena, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was the perfect fit for our wedding . Brian’s talent isn’t one of his only contributes it is also his personality. He always made us feel comfortable and calm throughout this stressful process . I always trusted Brian with a big important role for our wedding day and engagement session. Brian has the creative eye for he scenic shots but captures every intricate detail, more than I could ever imagine. He got along with each vendor and was a mentor for a newer videographer we hired. If you choose Brian consider yourself lucky because we are so fortunate we chose him during our perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Courtney , 6/2/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468066478781 dsc7280 987 edit
220x220 sq 1468066516615 dsc6944 823 edit
220x220 sq 1468066549149 dsc3629 604 edit

1 ENDORSEMENT
Working with Brian and his assistant was the best. I appreciate how they give each other ideas while on the shoot, it's clear that going above and beyond the client's expectations is Brian's priority. There are times when you must adjust quickly, especially when dealing with weddings and Brian will handle anything thrown at him with ease. The bride and groom were all smiles because of the atmosphere created by these two. If you want someone to take the stress away from your big day all while capturing the precious moments, I can't recommend Brian Marsh Photography enough.

Granby, MA 01033   See On Map