51 Lyman Street, Granby, MA 01033 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,199
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Brian Marsh Photography

Based in Granby, Massachusetts, I'm a wedding and portrait photographer that services MA and select parts of New England. I shoot in a modern and timeless style that features creative angles and clean edits. Recipient of Weddingwires’ Couples’ Choice Photographer in 2018 and 2019, my shooting style celebrates your day in its most authentic form with a flexible balance of candid and posed coverage.

My clients, whether they're families, newly engaged couples, or seniors celebrating their final year of high school, are always amazed with my relaxed style that makes even the shyest person comfortable. I make the photography process effortless from booking to the shoot with all digital contract signing and payment options. My aim is for everyone to leave with amazing images and having had fun. With a "go with the flow" and an easy to get along with demeanor, I’d love to meet you and hear about your photo needs.

Relaxed, versatile, artistic coverage of everyday people during their not so everyday moments.

Follow Brian Marsh Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jaime Beth Photography
dscf2345 51 933126 1558361556
dscf5154 edit 51 933126 1558361425

37 Reviews for Brian Marsh Photography

Jamie L. · Married on 06/18/2021

Amazing from early discussion to special day.

Brian was the best! He is very relaxed, positive, creative and genuine. He worked with our budget to give us what we were looking for on our wedding day and we greatly appreciate that! We highly recommend Brian for your special day and we can’t wait to have him photograph more special moments in our future.

Sent on 07/13/2021

Nicolle W. · Married on 05/15/2021

Outstanding Photos!

I need to give credit where credit is due and take some time to share about our amazing experience with Brian! To start – if you’re contemplating the package with engagement pictures…do it! It was such a great chance to get to know Brian ahead of the wedding. My husband and I aren’t once to be photographed, so having that moment with him prior to the big day really helped with wedding stress. And the plus side? The picture came out AMAZING! We did them at our home as we want4ed our dog included, and everything about it was perfect!

Fast forward to the wedding day itself, we had Brian and his assistance Adam. I was nervous at first because I had the guys and girls getting ready at 2 separate locations, to which everyone would meet at one locati9on (our house) to then drive to the venue. Brian never missed anything! He, along with Adam, were on top of everything, capturing every small moment. We had our pups included in pictures at home and it was great! And I should also mention – working with them was a blast!

When I say I can’t stop looking at my pictures – I’m not exaggerating. Brian managed to capture so many memories and special moments – even the decor was beautifully documented. I know without any doubt, we made the right decision in choosing Brian and will continue to use him for any milestones our family meets. Thanks again Brian for the amazing job you did!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Pat S. · Married on 03/17/2021

Look no further!

Brian is a great photographer and did a absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding day. From start to finish everything was super smooth. We couldn’t have asked for anything else from him and would use him again without a doubt. If your in need of a photographer you found him look no further.

Sent on 04/22/2021

Brian Marsh Photography Pricing

Brian Marsh Photography Price Rates

Brian Marsh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3199.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Walter Gray Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Brian and his assistant was the best. I appreciate how they give each other ideas while on the shoot, it's clear that going above and beyond the client's expectations is Brian's priority. There are times when you must adjust quickly, especially when dealing with weddings and Brian will handle anything thrown at him with ease. The bride and groom were all smiles because of the atmosphere created by these two. If you want someone to take the stress away from your big day all while capturing the precious moments, I can't recommend Brian Marsh Photography enough.

• 51 Lyman Street Granby, MA, 01033 See on map
    Location of (Brian Marsh Photography)

Brian Marsh Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brian Marsh Photography include in the starting price?

Brian Marsh Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums

What photography services does Brian Marsh Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brian Marsh Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brian Marsh Photography offer?

Brian Marsh Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brian Marsh Photography offer?

Brian Marsh Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brian Marsh Photography offer for wedding events?

Brian Marsh Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Brian Marsh Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brian Marsh Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.