51 Lyman Street, Granby, MA 01033 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Brian Marsh Photography

Welcome to Brian Marsh Photography! I am located in the small western Massachusetts town of Granby. I began this adventure by photographing my own children (and still do) and capturing their most precious moments. With my love of capturing details and emotion I have grown my wedding photography business into what it is today!

Using my signature style, modern approach and creative eye, I am able to capture your wedding day with a unique touch. Using both natural and artificial light I am able to photograph my clients in any situation, background, or atmosphere. I love capturing my brides & grooms in dramatic lighting and seeing their expressions when I show them the image for the first time!

I am very passionate about building relationships with my clients throughout the whole wedding experience and leaving them with amazing professional wedding photography images. I will guide you along the entire process making things incredibly easy from our first contact through to your final images. The best part of this job is making new friends along the way! Let us freeze time together.

Follow Brian Marsh Photography on

Brian Marsh Photography 7
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing photos!

I cannot begin to describe how incredible Brian is. My husband and I hired him for our October wedding this year and we are obsessed with the photos we received. Not only does he take incredible photos, but his personality is great. He is friendly and laid back and very patient, even will a wild wedding party. He made the entire process stress free, including the day of the wedding. It rained all day and ruined most of our plans, but, thanks to Brian's creativity we were able to get amazing shots, even a night time shot in the rain that is stunning. We cannot thank Brian and his second shooter, Adam, enough for capturing every single precious moment throughout our wedding day!

Brian Marsh Photography 8

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing :)

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Brian was the first photographer we met with when looking for vendors, and we instantly connected and knew we wanted him to capture our special day! We did engagement pictures with him as well, and it was so much fun! Brian was always available via email to answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding. He was very organized and we went over every detail prior to the big day. When wedding day came, he really made taking pictures fun! Between Brian and his assistant, they captured so many things with so much detail, I could not have asked for anything more. We had an outdoor ceremony in the FREEZING cold in October, and they made taking photos with family and friends super efficient so that we could get inside to warm in front of the fire. I HIGHLY recommend Brian to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend!

Brian had photographed a few friends weddings and we both loved his work so this made for an easy choice. He was the only photographer we met with! On our big day, Brian and his second shooter Ryan were a fantastic team and made us and our bridal party feel so comfortable. Even with an unforeseen delay, we were able to get all our must-have photos taken with their efficiency! We couldn’t be happier with how our pictures turned out.

Brian Marsh Photography 9
    Brian Marsh Photography 10

Brian Marsh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Walter Gray Films
    Walter Gray Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Brian and his assistant was the best. I appreciate how they give each other ideas while on the shoot, it's clear that going above and beyond the client's expectations is Brian's priority. There are times when you must adjust quickly, especially when dealing with weddings and Brian will handle anything thrown at him with ease. The bride and groom were all smiles because of the atmosphere created by these two. If you want someone to take the stress away from your big day all while capturing the precious moments, I can't recommend Brian Marsh Photography enough.

• 51 Lyman Street Granby, Massachusetts, 01033 See on map