Brian Marsh Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brian Marsh Photography

Let's freeze time together!

Welcome to Brian Marsh Photography! I am located in the small western Massachusetts town of Granby. I began this adventure by photographing my own children (and still do) and capturing their most precious moments. With my love of capturing details and emotion I have grown my wedding photography business into what it is today!

Using my signature style, modern approach and creative eye, I am able to capture your wedding day with a unique touch. Using both natural and artificial light I am able to photograph my clients in any situation, background, or atmosphere. I love capturing my brides & grooms in dramatic lighting and seeing their expressions when I show them the image for the first time!

I am very passionate about building relationships with my clients throughout the whole wedding experience and leaving them with amazing professional wedding photography images. I will guide you along the entire process making things incredibly easy from our first contact through to your final images. The best part of this job is making new friends along the way! Let us freeze time together.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)

We can’t even begin to describe how amazing Brian is! From day one, he was very professional and laid back which made us feel so comfortable. On the wedding day, he and Adam were beyond amazing! They were down to earth and relaxed. They also worked extremely well with my 9 year old daughter. We let them have free reign and completely trusted their judgment - we don’t regret it one bit! Brian is a true artist and has an amazing talent. He isn’t afraid to do whatever it takes to get a good shot. While we were eating dinner, he wanted to get a shot of our flowers and he laid right on the dance floor to do it! That’s commitment! We were so excited to see the pictures and even received them before the due date. It was an amazing experience to relive the wedding over and over! He exceeded our expectations and captured so many precious moments and memories that we will never forget. We HIGHLY recommend him and we promise you will not be disappointed!! - Mr. & Mrs. James Mihalak

Profile Picture Amber, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and made us feel relaxed during our photos. You could tell he really wanted this to be a great experience for us and wanted out pictures to be the best- and they were! Our pictures were beautiful and we were very pleased with this final product. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to describe the amazing job that Brian did at our wedding. I was speechless looking through all of these beautiful photos! He certainly does have a great eye and takes some creative photos! One of the reasons I chose him is because you can see his love of architecture in his photos and my venue was beautiful, so I could only imagine the beautiful photos that would come of it, and I was right! Both Brian, and his assistant, Adam were super cool, down to earth guys. They were so much fun to work with and we had a lot of laughs! I would certainly recommend Brian Marsh Photography to anyone for any event. I know that I will be using Brian for all my photo needs going forward. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he has an amazing personality and we got along well.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/13/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1468066478781 dsc7280 987 edit
220x220 sq 1468066516615 dsc6944 823 edit
220x220 sq 1468066549149 dsc3629 604 edit

1 ENDORSEMENT
Working with Brian and his assistant was the best. I appreciate how they give each other ideas while on the shoot, it's clear that going above and beyond the client's expectations is Brian's priority. There are times when you must adjust quickly, especially when dealing with weddings and Brian will handle anything thrown at him with ease. The bride and groom were all smiles because of the atmosphere created by these two. If you want someone to take the stress away from your big day all while capturing the precious moments, I can't recommend Brian Marsh Photography enough.

Granby, MA 01033   See On Map