19 Reviews for Brian Marsh Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
19 Brian Marsh Photography Reviews

We can’t even begin to describe how amazing Brian is! From day one, he was very professional and laid back which made us feel so comfortable. On the wedding day, he and Adam were beyond amazing! They were down to earth and relaxed. They also worked extremely well with my 9 year old daughter. We let them have free reign and completely trusted their judgment - we don’t regret it one bit! Brian is a true artist and has an amazing talent. He isn’t afraid to do whatever it takes to get a good shot. While we were eating dinner, he wanted to get a shot of our flowers and he laid right on the dance floor to do it! That’s commitment! We were so excited to see the pictures and even received them before the due date. It was an amazing experience to relive the wedding over and over! He exceeded our expectations and captured so many precious moments and memories that we will never forget. We HIGHLY recommend him and we promise you will not be disappointed!! - Mr. & Mrs. James Mihalak

Profile Picture Amber, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and made us feel relaxed during our photos. You could tell he really wanted this to be a great experience for us and wanted out pictures to be the best- and they were! Our pictures were beautiful and we were very pleased with this final product. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional photographer!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to describe the amazing job that Brian did at our wedding. I was speechless looking through all of these beautiful photos! He certainly does have a great eye and takes some creative photos! One of the reasons I chose him is because you can see his love of architecture in his photos and my venue was beautiful, so I could only imagine the beautiful photos that would come of it, and I was right! Both Brian, and his assistant, Adam were super cool, down to earth guys. They were so much fun to work with and we had a lot of laughs! I would certainly recommend Brian Marsh Photography to anyone for any event. I know that I will be using Brian for all my photo needs going forward. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he has an amazing personality and we got along well.

Photos
Profile Picture Andrea, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer and great to work with! His creativity was so refreshing and he had a great ideas to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Keri, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures came out great! They were great to work with and make suggestions to have our pictures come out. Showed some pictures that i found on pintrest and made them come out just as great! Will defiantly use again and recommended to all my friends.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was absolutely amazing. As this was our first time being professionally photographed together he made us feel comfortable and made the process as easy as possible. All the pictures from our wedding are absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is AMAZING! He has a true talent, our pictures are breathtaking. Not only did he capture the most beautiful pictures, but he was super patient with all the stress that comes with the big day. Reliving our wedding every day through amazing photos! Thank you Brian, you rock!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is an excellent photographer and a true professional at his craft. Our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined! He was thoughtful and creative. He was also extremely laid back and easy to work with! We HIGHLY recommend using his services if you are interested in beautiful photos! Thank you, From Mr & Mrs. George Kazakos

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Having Brian as the photographer was fantastic. He really loves his profession and shows a lot of passion through his work and dedication to detail. He worked with us and made our wedding day perfect. He's really flexible and accommodating to all of the needs we requested of him. We have already sent him some clients because we feel as if everybody should have such a great photographer as we did. Would highly recommend his services to anybody!! Great value and the pictures all came out amazing. He did a great job capturing our special day!! Would hire again but hopefully that won't be necessary ;).

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough good things about working with Brian! He was professional, responsive and truly listened to us when we were describing what we were looking for in a photographer. Photography is definitely something that you don't want to cut corners on and we are so glad that we chose to work with Brian. We have amazing pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime of our special day.

Profile Picture marissa, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Brian was incredible to work with. He's so laid back and down to earth, super easy to work with. Communication was great and eveything went as planned. The images received are above and beyond anything we could have imagined. I could not recommend him enough!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Brian for our wedding after seeing his work with a couple of our friends' weddings. His work is beautiful and he captured exactly what I was hopping for. I typically look uncomfortable in posed photos; but Brian managed to capture some great candid shots and even coached us through some posed shots.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian was awesome to work with! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not say enough how wonderful Brian Marsh Photography was. Their work is amazing and the whole experience made our wedding day very memorable. From start to finish everything was done for us we didn't have to worry about moments being missed. Going through the final album we felt like we relived our wedding day and that to me meant everything. I have already recommended Brian Marsh Photography to many friends an family they are the best!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures came out wonderful! Can't even tell it was a misty rainy day!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian did an amazing job for our wedding. We were very pleased with our engagement session and our wedding pictures. Brian is very professional and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User7224109, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is a phenomenal photographer. His pictures were amazing and he was great to work with.

Profile Picture User7663869, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian is an amazing photographer!! He made our wedding shoot so comfortable and fun. He has some great, unique ideas for pictures that made our photos come out awesome. Such a quick turnaround time for editing and getting our photos completed. Very happy with his work, he is a humble down to earth photographer and I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicki, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding pictures were so easy with Brian. He was very professional and extremely helpful with ideas that he know will look excellent. His pictures all came out great and he couldn't have made it easier. He's also incredibly nice and makes the photography process (which I thought would be stressful) very comfortable and stress free. We were very happy with all of his shots! Unbelievably fast turnaround time with excellent quality. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture User7089291, 2+ years ago, 1 Review