Brewer's Party Bus & Limo

Lansing, MI View map

Welcome to Brewer's Party Bus & Limo!

We are a family owned and operated company that was established in 2013, and we are fully licensed and insured for your protection.

Safety Standards

Your safety is the top-priority of the professionals of Brewer's Party Bus & Limo. We are fully-licensed and insured, and follow all guidelines of the Michigan Limousine Transportation Act. Our vehicles are inspected daily by our trained staff, and our Chauffeurs are licensed, certified, drug-tested and are dedicated to both safety and customer satisfaction.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Stretch Limo
Motor Coach
Sedan
0.7
    Rebecca Married on 08/20/2016
    I think this company operates under more than one name because our contract was technically with Legends Party Bus. We had a fairly detailed timeline for the driver with addresses, times, etc. but he was late to pick up the bridal party and had no idea where to go the rest of the day. We attempted to call the week before the wedding to confirm the date/time/pick-up location, but they never answered. We had no confidence they would show up on our wedding day. My maid of honor had to sit up front and direct the driver where to go the entire time. Also, they had a screen in the back of the bus and were playing Hangover 3. We didn't get to choose the movie and thought it was an odd choice for our wedding day. I would not recommend this company.
    Heather Married on 09/23/2017
    If this is Jason Brewer's Party Bus site with Legends Limos, do yourself a favor and don't hire them. With God as my Lord and Savior you have my word that they are running a scam operation. They did not show up at my son's wedding. It was 95 degrees outside and they left the wedding party stranded. They took my $700 for a ride on a fake party bus. Do not hire them.
    Kelsea Married on 01/30/2016
    My friend had her wedding last weekend and the party bus that she rented never showed up to pick the wedding party up. It was pouring rain outside and we had to fit 20+ people in different cars to get back to the reception hall. No answer on any of the numbers provided and one of the numbers was disconnected. Very disappointing.

2547 W. Main Street Lansing, 48917
Location of (Brewer's Party Bus & Limo)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding