Brendan Coleman- Officiate

Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Brendan Coleman- Officiate

Denise & Rex · Married on 04/21/2018

WE loved having Brendan officiate at our wedding. He was fully active throughout the year helping us design our ceremony and advising us on readings and other matters. The day of the wedding he had the appropriate mix of reverence and humor to make our ceremony just right! He was also succinct in his delivery, neither saying too little or too much.

Sophea · Married on 08/23/2008

I cannot say enough how much we love Brendan Coleman- our officiate. I first saw him in my brother's in law's wedding. After that I told my fiance that we are going to do what we can to book him. Apparently he only officiates as a hobby. He is a retired catholic priest and only does officiating to friends and or friend's family weddings. We were fortunate enough to book him through our relations..I suppose. He was FANTASTIC! He had different selections of vow packages that we can choose from. We were able to make it our own. He was able to reach out to our guests and made them feel like this ceremony is something special and that they were special to be part of it and to witness it. He practically organized how the ceremony was going to be and really made us feel less stressed out and enjoy the moment. He is extremely hard to book and I highly doubt that you can unless he knows the person that recommended him.... like I said, we were very lucky.