342 A EGG HARBOR ROAD, Sewell, NJ 08080 Map · Phone number

About Brava Vita Flower & Gifts

We are your South Jersey Florist, serving Washington Township, Gloucester County, NJ and the Philadelphia Area -- offering services for Corporate Floral Arrangements, Wedding Florist, Proms and any Special Event!

The meaning of Brava Vita is “the good life”. It was named by owners, Ernie and Karen D'Orazio's son Michael, and dedicated to Ernie's mother Ann Marie. The location where Brava Vita resides now was opened by Ann Marie in 1974, in which she ran it until she passed in 1988 of Ovarian Cancer. Over the years, various florists occupied the shop, until now.

The D'Orazio family is re-opening its doors for the Fall of 2013 as Brava Vita Flower & Gifts and are anxious to provide high quality flowers featuring new and creative designs, along with unique and glamorous Gift Vessels. All at prices that cannot be beat – and quality beyond compare! We are your one-stop-shop for all your florist needs.

Not to mention we have a very talented Designer Joleyn Swirniuk who is standing by and ready to create beautiful arrangements, bouquets, corsages -- whatever the occasion!
READ MORE ABOUT HER WORK HERE.

photo 13
facebook profile
photo 1

5 Reviews for Brava Vita Flower & Gifts

Susan · Married on 06/23/2017

The flowers that were put together for my wedding we're absolutely breathtaking. The individuals at this shop truly care and love what they do. I even ran into a small issue with my bridal bouquet and the owner herself came all the way to my Chapel and repaired the bouquet immediately. They are very accommodating and very flexible and their prices are extremely Fair.

Sent on 07/26/2017

rebecca · Married on 12/02/2016

tina was amazing!! we picked flowers we liked and she made them come together so perfectly. they looked absolutely beautiful! thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2016

I worked with Tina for the flowers for my Spring 2016 wedding and she captured my vision perfectly. Her personality was so amazing to work with and she exceeded all of my expectations.

Sent on 07/02/2016