Brandon Toma Photography

Torrance, CA View map Visit website
$3,495 Most Popular Price

$3,495 Most Popular Price

Brandon Toma Photography is a wedding photographer based in Torrance, California. He loves capturing meaningful moments and fun shots through his contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional style. The photographer is also passionate about documenting those special moments that couples will remember for years to come. He also poses all necessary Permits to perform business in Southern California.

The company is owned and operated by Brandon Toma. Since 2015, he has been shooting engagements and weddings throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. Brandon closely works with each couple. He has a range of photographic services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Brandon Toma Photography also offers wedding photo items. These include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,595

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,495

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs

Ashley V. Married on 08/17/2019

Great photographer and fair price!

Brandon was very professional as our photographer for our wedding and our engagement shoot. The pictures were so creative and came out so great. We were so impressed to get our photos so quickly after our wedding (less than a week)! His assistants were also great and so friendly. He made it easy to pose for photos and cued us the whole time so that they looked more natural. The album that he made for us is just gorgeous and we are so excited to have that as a beautiful memory of our special day.
    Annabell Married on 04/12/2019

Best Photographer!

I am so thankful to Brandon for photographing our wedding! He did such a wonderful job, and I really appreciate all his hard work! From the beginning of the process Brandon was so helpful and attentive! Brandon met with us to show us his work, and talk with us about what we had in mind! I really appreciated him taking the time to do that! Brandon was also so great at making everyone feel comfortable on my wedding day, and taking the best pictures, even when things got a little hectic. Brandon also sent us our beautiful pictures in just a few days after the ceremony! I would recommend Brandon to everyone! Thank you Brandon for helping make our special day so perfect!

Brandon Toma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Annabell. I had a wonderful time photographing your wedding. It was a beautiful day for a wedding!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!

I found Brandon in my search for a photographer for my wedding (that was only a few short months away at the time). From the day I first contacted Brandon to now (1 month post-wedding), Brandon has been a true professional. Brandon responded promptly to any and all of my many questions and he and his team were on time, understanding and flexible with last minute wedding changes and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire day. And we LOVE our photos! I would absolutely recommend Brandon Toma Photography for your wedding or any special event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jamie & Alex
    256 photos · 09/15/2018

Torrance Torrance, CA, 90504
Location of (Brandon Toma Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding