Brandon Toma Photography Reviews

19 | Torrance, CA

19 Reviews for Brandon Toma Photography

Ashley Vrcic · Married on 08/17/2019

Great photographer and fair price!

Brandon was very professional as our photographer for our wedding and our engagement shoot. The pictures were so creative and came out so great. We were so impressed to get our photos so quickly after our wedding (less than a week)! His assistants were also great and so friendly. He made it easy to pose for photos and cued us the whole time so that they looked more natural. The album that he made for us is just gorgeous and we are so excited to have that as a beautiful memory of our special day.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Annabell · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Photographer!

I am so thankful to Brandon for photographing our wedding! He did such a wonderful job, and I really appreciate all his hard work! From the beginning of the process Brandon was so helpful and attentive! Brandon met with us to show us his work, and talk with us about what we had in mind! I really appreciated him taking the time to do that! Brandon was also so great at making everyone feel comfortable on my wedding day, and taking the best pictures, even when things got a little hectic. Brandon also sent us our beautiful pictures in just a few days after the ceremony! I would recommend Brandon to everyone! Thank you Brandon for helping make our special day so perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Brandon Toma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Annabell. I had a wonderful time photographing your wedding. It was a beautiful day for a wedding!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!

I found Brandon in my search for a photographer for my wedding (that was only a few short months away at the time). From the day I first contacted Brandon to now (1 month post-wedding), Brandon has been a true professional. Brandon responded promptly to any and all of my many questions and he and his team were on time, understanding and flexible with last minute wedding changes and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire day. And we LOVE our photos! I would absolutely recommend Brandon Toma Photography for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Anh-Chi Vu · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, flexible, above and beyond!!

Brandon, and his assistants Eveline and Thuan, worked my wedding on October 27 in downtown Los Angeles. My husband, our families and I are thrilled with the results. We were afraid that the lowly lit romantic setting of the venue would create a problem, but the photos turned out beautifully, and they captured multiple angles of every detail and event.

We also opted for their photobooth option... and let me tell you - WHAT A HIT!! The sparkly pink backdrop was gorgeous, the props were fun and the do it yourself interface of the screen was easy to use (you can even redo shots!). My guests used the photobooth nonstop. We also arranged to have 20+ family portraits taken. These photos turned out perfect and are so special my family is printing them for all of our family members to have and cherish.

On the day before our reception, my hair stylist called in sick on me, and was unable to procure a replacement in a timely manner. I panicked and reached out to everyone I knew, including Brandon. Within one or two hours Brandon had secured a well known professional hair stylist for me!! Talk about last minute, above and beyond service!

Finally, and perhaps most important, Brandon and his team were professional, punctual, flexible, respectful and have great vision. With all that you get, their price is a steal. I would recommend Brandon and his team to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Edward Rivas · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly Satisfied

Brandon and his team were very professional, highly satisfied with the quality of his work. Very helpful, in helping select a package, great prices.
    Overall it was a great experience, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brandon Toma Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Edward! Congrats again to you and Mayra! I had a lot of fun photographing your wedding. The whole day ran very smoothly, thank you again!

Jamie L · Married on 09/15/2018

It was perfect!

Brandon was wonderful! Really took the time to understand what I was going for for our shoots. On my wedding day, he arrived early to make sure he had time to prep. He was patient and friendly. I felt very comfortable with him as my photographer, as that was very important to me. He was able to capture our special moments without us even knowing he was taking pics of us! We were also able to touch up the pictures promptly and were given to us much faster than expected. They all turned out great! Brandon was also very responsive with any questions I had. I’m so happy we had him as our photographer! Thank you again, Brandon!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Brandon Toma Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I had a great time at your wedding. Especially seeing Alex sing at the end! Congrats again!
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 09/11/2018

Gorgeous photos

I highly recommend Brandon. He had excellent suggestions and guidance while being careful to capture what we were looking for. All of our engagement photos turned out great. We are very happy with the quality of service we received!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Matthew Rosso · Married on 06/22/2018

A-List Photographer - Get Him If You Can

Couldn't be happier with the quality of work that Brandon and his team produce. Their ability to maintain composure and a good sense of humor while dealing with the chaos of my family was impressive.
    We would refer anyone to them.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Grant · Married on 05/27/2018

Brandon, we thank you enough for our amazing engagement photos! You made the whole experience as comfortable as we could have imagined starting with the photo shoot all the way to the processing of the images. Your easy going personality and clear direction during the shoot allowed us to be at ease and the quick turnaround on photos was much appreciated. Thanks again!

Keith Nagtalon · Married on 05/12/2018

Highly recommend Brandon for your wedding

My Wife and I found Brandon when searching for a photographer. He was very accommodating and professional the whole time! From our initial meeting, until the delivery of the photos. He worked with us to help us plan most of our wedding details. After seeing the beautiful work he had already done we knew we had to have him photograph our special day! He was able to capture every moment we discussed and deliver the photos in a timely fashion despite us living in San Francisco. Very professional and comfortable to work with! I would most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Robin · Married on 04/21/2018

Being newly engaged, my fiancé and I wanted to capture this special event by having pictures taken. Brandon Toma Photography came highly recommended from a friend who had hired him for their engagement pictures. Needless to say, it was the best decision we made. We were nervous about being in front of the camera but Brandon made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Brandon was approachable and available for any questions I may have had and even provided a changing tent for us if we wanted to change outfits! He even tracked the sunset and suggested a slightly different venue to make sure we could fully capture the sunset for our beach pictures! Professional, fast and stunning pictures!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Vivienne

Vivienne P · Married on 11/11/2017

Very Flexible and Professional Photography Team!

Brandon Toma Photography was outstanding to work with. They were able to capture the very best moments and has exceptional abilities to work with the environment, with and without natural light.

We met with them late in the evening when the sun was about to set and continued our photography session into the night. With years of experience working in the design industry, I understand the difficulty to capture and nailing night shots. Brandon and Eveline not only made the experience seamless, both sunset and night photos turned out amazing! I can't recommend them enough. :)

Sent on 09/02/2019

Kimi · Married on 10/28/2017

Brandon and his team took our engagement photos at a beach in Malibu last Nov. Brandon was easy to work with, has great communication, efficient, and proactive. He has a great eye and knows how to give you direction to capture the perfect shot. I am thoroughly impressed withthe entire experience and the finishing product is simply beautiful. My friends and family all raved about the quality of the pictures, which we surprisingly received in less than three weeks!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Joanna · Married on 08/27/2017

We were unbelievably happy with the photos that Brandon and his team took of our wedding. They were able to capture the whole event from start to finish seamlessly. Not only did they document our wedding so we can reminisce for years to come, the photos are gorgeous and look like they came out of a magazine. Brandon was a pleasure to work with, professional, and went above and beyond to get us the shot we wanted. The turn around time for our pictures was also very fast. I will be recommending him to my friends.

Sent on 09/22/2017

ANTHONY · Married on 08/26/2017

Brandon and his crew were very professional and easy to work with, They took direction very well and very accommodating, We met with at least 12 different photographers before deciding to go with Brandon and his team, We obviously made the right decision. We had our photos within 2 weeks of our wedding via email, very professional pictures we were pleased with the quality of pictures and pictures we didn't expect to see were also shot. We decided to get the 12x12 album and got it 3 days after we confirmed what we wanted in the album. Brandon also works with a video-grapher which was Scott from SVT studios..... what more can we say about the video just awesome

Sent on 09/25/2017

Cynthia · Married on 04/15/2017

Brandon was wonderful, he was kind and very professional. He was able to get us all the shots we wanted plus more. We had a lot of fun doing wacky poses. I would highly recommend him for your wedding

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

I would totally recommend Brandon! 5 Stars! I loved the way my photos turned out. The picture quality was amazing! I was very surprised by the fast turn around time. He was able to get me over 1000 pictures in about 1 week!!

Lisa · Married on 07/02/2016

Brandon Toma Photography was outstanding from the moment our session started working with them until the end of the wedding night. Our wedding was at a church in downtown LA, follow by a reception about 30 minutes away. Both Brandon and his 2nd photographer were both very professional and captured every moment we wanted, plus more that we didn't even know were going on. Thank you very much!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Kenneth · Married on 11/01/2014

Brandon was amazing and very professional. We are not very photogenic but Brandon made us feel comfortable and suggested poses that made showed our love! I would highly recommend Brandon for your Wedding Photography Services.

Sent on 09/06/2017