Torrance, CA 90504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Jennifer Fujikawa Photography

I’m blessed to be doing exactly what I want with my life. Wedding photography isn’t just a passing interest of mine. It is my passion. Art and visual design has been a part of my life since I was born. My father is a professional photographer and a graduate of Art Center. Cameras and photo equipment were always a part of my world. I would constantly be creating art from a variety of mediums – drawing, painting, sculpting. That love of art turned into a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts degree from California State University of Fullerton.

To me, every wedding is completely unique. It starts with getting to know each couple. I want to learn and understand what’s really important to my clients. My goal is to capture wedding memories that bring excitement and joy to everyone involved. I will capture details and emotions that my clients didn’t see or remember from their special day. The day goes by so fast, and it is a blur of emotions, unexpected joys, and exciting surprises – I like the challenge of getting every special moment in camera. I put a lot of thought into what I shoot. I don’t just fire away and hope I got something good to show my clients. I am a planner and am always thinking ahead about the story I want to tell on my clients’ wedding day.

At the end of the day, the wedding photos are all that my clients have left and I want to make them every bit as memorable and beautiful as the day itself.

cy9a7813
screen shot 2017 03 08 at 10 10 03 pm

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for Jennifer Fujikawa Photography

Nicole · Married on 01/07/2017

Her response time is great! She even let me know that she was booked on our actual wedding date but her associate Diana was still available. They are both super friendly & love what they do! Both our engagement and wedding day photos came out beautiful!! I highly recommend working with Jen!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tina · Married on 07/31/2016

It's not an exaggeration when I say Jen is a magician. She has SO much talent and is guaranteed to produce amazing work. Not only so, she is incredibly professional, kind, and down-to-earth!

I booked Jen for my engagement shoot and wedding, and from the very beginning, she made me and my husband feel at ease. Neither of us felt super comfortable being in front of the camera, but she was able to make us feel and look natural. Before our engagement shoot, Jen gave us a plethora of suggestions of places we could shoot and advice about choosing colors/outfits, which was super helpful.

On our wedding day, Jen and her second shooter were prompt, calm, reassuring, and stealthy (aside from the posed photos, they seemed to stay out of sight somehow!). Jen got our edited photos back to us a month sooner than we expected, and we were absolutely THRILLED with how our photos came out. Jen has such a keen eye and seems to have a really intuitive understanding of light, composition, and framing. We got so many compliments about her work, and especially the colors and lighting in all of the photos.

I would whole-heartedly recommend Jen to ANYONE!!

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/28/2016

Jen is just amazing! There are no words to describe the amazing talent she has. We booked her for our engagement and wedding day. You can tell that photography is her passion. Very detailed and very professional. She's so fun to work with! When I first met her, I was comfortable with her and when I saw her portfolio, I knew I had to book her right then and there. She's just the sweetest! Jen and her father were a absolute joy to work with from the very beginning. She captured the fun our guests had and the emotional moments between my husband and I. Thank you Jen for your beautiful work!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jennifer Fujikawa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Beauty in Motion Studio
    Beauty in Motion Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer and her crew is amazing talented! She is down to earth, professional, and has amazing work. We've worked with Jennifer Fujikawa photography at previous wedding and her photography style is breathtaking! Our studio would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat!

• Torrance, 90504 See on map